June 2019 Moms

Meal Plan Monday 10/15

Re: Meal Plan Monday 10/15

• Does buying ten KidFresh frozen meals for my toddler's dinner this week count as meal planning? Because if so, I completely meal planned. Meanwhile I will live off the most bland foods available. 

Props to the ladies still cooking for their families through this 1st tri junk
  • @runyogamom oh yeah, I’m supposed to grocery shop today. But I have zero ambition to do so. I’m still in my robe on the couch. Toddler is most likely gonna eat chicken nuggets. 

I would however like to pick up stuff for chicken enchiladas sometime this week. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am that freak that still meal plans, mostly because I am really quick to fall off the wagon and eat junk and I get terribly sick when I eat junk and I really dont want to make things worse for myself. I have some serious stomach issues normally, 1st tri doesnt help.

M- Chicken Salad
    T- Shrimp with grilled veggies
    W- Meatloaf with peas
    Th- Garlic Chicken with broc.
    Fri- Steaks 

I should also mention that I meal plan but I dont actually cook. MH gets off work at 330 home by 415 where I get off at 5 home by 530 so he does 90% of the cooking (plus I am a terrible cook). It really helps to not do the actual cooking. I just get home to the already cooked food. 
  • I try to meal plan usually, but we don't always have time to prep much on the weekends and the plan often changes throughout the week if we feel like eating something else. We were home all day Sunday though so I did kind of plan for this week.
    S - we had country ribs, mashed potatoes and corn
    M - pizza pockets? I will throw something together, I have pizza sauce, sausage, pepperoni, and mozz, I just think I will do mini pizza pockets or something that isn't a regular pizza with a side salad
    T - Leftover country ribs shredded in a sandwich with coleslaw
    W - brats and brussel sprouts
    Th - chicken wings, fries, whatever veg sounds good that day
    F - fajitas

Not going to be that healthy of a week, but it will be easy, so my husband can get it started while I am on my way home.
  • @dntstpbelieveing We have a similar schedule, we do our shopping on the weekend and plan out the week's meal. MH is home by five and gets supper taken care of but I'm not home until later. 

M - Salmon with broccoli and sweet potatos 
    T - Chicken with green beans and salad
    W - Asian chicken stir fry 
    Th - Spaghetti squash with meat sauce 
    F - I'm blanking on what we wrote down lol
    Sat - Inlaws are coming over and we're ordering Indian food and honestly I can't wait