Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o Oct. 15th

mag1cbeli3vermag1cbeli3ver member
edited October 2018 in Pregnant after IF

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY: What's your favorite halloween candy (or any candy)? What's your least favorite?
  • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!

If you're just joining us please post a: 
  • Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below:
@wildrainbow EDD 11/11 Eviction Date 10/15 for this little boy!
@Joslynj11 EDD12/1 B/G Twins! Eviction date 11/19!
@mag1cbeli3ver EDD12/1 with a little boy!
@prudence9-2 EDD 12/6 with a little boy! Induction date 11/29!
@Ilky EDD 12/12 with a little boy!
@DecemberDoll27 EDD 12/15 with a little boy!
@artemis618 EDD 12/21 with a little girl!
@tosh24 EDD 1/7 Team Green!
Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
Started IF Feb. 2014
PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
IUI March 2015, BFN
IUI June 2015, BFN
IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o Oct. 15th

• @wildrainbow Thinking of you and baby today!!! FX everything goes smoothly with your CS - can't wait to hear an update!!
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @wildrainbow big day today! Hopefully you are already snuggling your little boy right now!
    • How far along? EDD? 31+2, Dec 15th! 
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Same as always, heartburn and reflux. But other than that not complaining! I think I singlehandedly keep Tums producers in business at this point!
    • Any upcoming appointments?  I have our first NST on Friday and an ultrasound to check on my little guy! I am so excited, can't wait for this appointment!
    • GTKY: What's your favorite halloween candy (or any candy)? What's your least favorite? I was not into candy before this pregnancy, more of pizza and chips girl. But now all I want is sweets! Any candy sounds good! I want it all! So this baby will most likely have a sweet tooth! Except I hate candy corn, I don't even know if it is texture or flavor thing but it is just wrong. 
    • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery! I am almost done with a blanket I am crocheting so will post a picture of the final product later this week!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  • Loading the player...
  • mag1cbeli3vermag1cbeli3ver member
    edited October 2018
    How far along? EDD? 33 weeks 2 days! Dec. 1!
    How is everyone feeling this week? Had a horrible time sleeping last night! I was awake at 2:15 and just could not go back to sleep. I ended up getting up and going down stairs around 3 and was just wide awake. I wasn't really having pain or anything, just lots of things on my mind. I tried making a list of everything I was thinking of - that's supposed to help get it off your mind - but still didn't manage to get back to sleep. Hoping tonight is better! Other than that, just lots of braxton hicks going on. 
    Any upcoming appointments? I had a regular check-up last Thursday. It went well for the most part, but at one point the NP was like "have you been taking your iron? how that's going?" I told her that I haven't been taking iron b/c I didn't know I was supposed to be. She said someone should have called. Well, they didn't! And what's worse is that they did the blood test when I had my GD test back at 27 weeks. I've had 2 appointments - both with OB's - since then and no one had mentioned anything. That really frustrates me!!!!  So, now I'm taking an iron supplement everyday. Hoping it doesn't mess with my digestive system to badly.
    GTKY: What's your favorite halloween candy (or any candy)? What's your least favorite? My favorite is definitely snickers, but skittles are a close second! I do not like anything that has or tastes like black licorice, and smarties are a no-go!
    Randoms - We have our 2nd birthing class tomorrow night! This one is when we will get to tour the maternity ward (I was hoping we would've done it last week, but alas, we didn't). Then I have some family coming in Saturday who are staying with us for the baby shower on Sunday morning - I can't wait!!! I initially didn't want a formal shower, but now I'm getting more and more excited as it gets closer! Oh - and we installed the car seat this weekend since DH was on vacation!

Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• IlkyIlky member
    edited October 2018
    @wildrainbow thinking of you and the baby! hope everything will go smoothly  <3

• How far along? EDD? 31w5d 12/12
    • How is everyone feeling this week?  I think my baby flipped to breech, I have so much pain at night mostly. As if my insides are crushed. I feel his hiccpus and what I think is his head rotation on my right side. But I still feel kicks on my upper left side. So, not sure but from all the pain especially around my pelvis, I think he is breech. Ugh! Why oh why child, you were perfectly positioned for a while :( On top of all that, I cant sleep. And, unlike @m@mag1cbeli3ver mine is not from anxiety :(. I just have too much hip pain on both sides, plus my left side around the rib cage (fibroid pressing?) hurts a lot too. I'm constantly moaning at night when I'm switching sides. I need to survive 8 more weeks.mmmm
    • Any upcoming appointments? My next midwife appointment is next week but I want to know his position for usre so I can do something about it (spinningbabies is very helpful). So, I'll go to an ultrasound place on Wendesday to do a real quick position check. 
    • GTKY: What's your favorite halloween candy (or any candy)? What's your least favorite? Umm..I dont eat sweets (sugar) so no candy for me :/
    • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery! My nursery looks like a zoo right now! I mean the floor is covered with gifts, boxes, etc. Nothing is organized. Waiting for the dresser and book/toy case to be delivered in two weeks so I can start washing, organizing things....
  • Oh, and I had my shower yesterday. It was an intimate one with my 8 friends at a brunch place (cafe gratitude if anyone knows) and it was lovely. My hubby was the photographer so we got tons of nice pics. I think we all had fun :)
  • @wildrainbow Thinking if you on your big day!!

@mag1cbeli3ver That’s super annoying that no one told you about the iron supplement.  I’ve actually been taking it since first trimester optimistic that it would help with my energy level.  Not sure which you’re taking, but I’m a fan of the Megafood Blood Builder in terms of not messing with my system too much (but I’ve also been taking 6 Costco fiber capsules 3x/day for about as long - partly because I heard there might be blood sugar benefits take 15-30 minutes before meals and partly to avoid constipation—>hemorrhoids).  Hope the supplement is helping!  Yay for installed car seat - it’s getting real!

@Ilky Your shower sounds great.  We haven’t really told many people we’re pregnant because of twins from our two *TW* losses (mostly just telling people when they see me :p) so that hasn’t been conducive to anyone offering to throw us a shower (and my sister in law didn’t even know it’s not proper to host a shower yourself...so it didn’t really occur to her to - with which we’re totally fine.  We’re getting a lot of hand me down stuff from friends and neighbors).
    • How far along? EDD?
    30w3d / 12/21
    Tired.  I still need to get more sleep.  But still have enough energy to go to yoga and dance classes, so grateful for that as long as that will last.
    Not till next Friday (32 week). I think I’ll finally start biweekly appointments after that?
    • GTKY: What's your favorite halloween candy (or any candy)? What's your least favorite?
    Hmm...I quite like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or 100 Grand for chocolatey candy, but I also like fruity candy like Mike & Ikes and Skittles.  Dark chocolate Raisinettes make me feel slightly less guilty (even though I know hey shouldn’t).  I like sugar way too much :(. Also not a fan of black licorice here.
    Re nursery, we hung a few pictures up this weekend - still have to put the crib together and hopefully our recliner will be here end of this month or end of next month.  Giant wall decal from Etsy vendor has shipped, so hopefully that will be here in a couple of weeks.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @artemis618 actually I threw my own shower. I have no family here in the states (I'm from Turkey) and none of my friends offered to throw it for me. Well one of them said she wanted to but she is going through a divorce, so financially not able to. Two of my friends helped me with organizing games and making party favors (homemade desserts) but I didnt mind paying for my own shower. At the end it's a celebration that my husband and I throwing and inviting close friends to share with us. I honestly dont see what the big deal is about (I've read online people are really mean to people who throw their own shower). Actually, I wouldn't want anyone to pay several hundreds of dollars to throw a party for me anyways. 
  • Hi!!! 28+0 today so I'm movin' on over to 3rd tri! 

A little background on me (*TW*): DH and I have a 12 yo DD that we conceived spontaneously but, much to our surprise, have struggled ever since then to build our family (we also have a DS that we had to see an RE to conceive). We have no idea if DD was just a fluke and we were always likely to have issues, or if our problems stem from my endo which has likely progressed over the years. Either way, this current baby took us 6 years, 3 losses, 5 IUIs, a round of IVF, and 3 FETs to conceive, so it's been...a process. I am pregnant with a singleton and am TEAM GREEN!

• How far along? EDD? 28+0; EDD = January 7th, 2019
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Tiiiiired. I have had pregnancy insomnia since my BFP. Sore hips and lower back. Thankfully, the further along I get the more my anxiety decreases, but I know I won't be totally anxiety-free until I have a healthy babe in my arms.
    • Any upcoming appointments? 28 week growth scan tomorrow (I had a low placental growth factor result in my 1st tri blood screening so I will be having regular growth u/s to make sure placenta is functioning properly and baby is not growth restricted). I also have my GTT on Wednesday and then an appointment at the hospital on Thursday for my Rhogam shot.
    • GTKY: What's your favorite halloween candy (or any candy)? What's your least favorite? I love candy corn (the horror!) and tootsie rolls. I pretty much love any chocolate bar but found out 10 years ago I am allergic to cocoa so...bummer. I also love rockets which I think you guys call smarties in the U.S. (I'm in Canada). I'm not really sure there's a candy I don't like (just tons I can't eat)....
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• tosh24tosh24 member
    edited October 2018
    @DecemberDoll27 I'm jealous you know how to crochet. I have a strange urge as of late to take up crocheting or knitting but I am not the crafty type so I'm not sure it will go well for me. I'd love some "busy work" to do while watching TV, though.

@mag1cbeli3ver Insomnia is the worst. I was up for 2.5 hours last night (which seems to be pretty typical of most nights) and I am basically dragging myself through the day today. I don't know what iron supplement you're on, but if you find the one you're taking is bothering you, try a heme iron. It is a bioavailable form so it doesn't constipate. I take NFH brand capsules. Genestra also makes a liquid iron that is a different bioavailable form that is gentle on the gut. 

@Ilky Glad to hear you had a nice baby shower! Have you tried massage for your hip pain? Mine is pretty bad and deep massages of the hips, glutes, and quads seems to be working (just make sure you see someone who is familiar with prenatal massage). I also highly recommend using a fitness ball to do some pelvic exercises that are safe for pregnancy (mainly circles, figure 8s, and bounces...check out Google or YouTube). I finally broke mine out again and have been doing my exercises 2-3 times a day and really notice a difference in my hip and SI joint pain. 

ETA: Oops, missed your post @artemis618! Hi!!! I hear you on not telling a lot of people! I finally just told my mom and one sister that I was pregnant last week! My extended family has a celebration of life to attend on Sunday so I guess when I show up there the rest of my aunts, uncles and cousins will find out then. It's unfortunate that loss has sort of stolen that excitement and naivety from us, but it is what it is.

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• Joslynj11Joslynj11 member
    edited October 2018
    @wildrainbow Thinking of you today and hoping that everything is smooth with Labor and Delivery!! @mag1cbeli3ver I talked with my Dr on Thursday and we set an eviction date, can you update to show my eviction date with my due date like Wildrainbow please :) Eviction Date 11/19!!

How far along? EDD? 33+3
    How is everyone feeling this week? I am getting so sore, like it's becoming so hard to change from one side to the other at night. Only 1 more month!!
    Any upcoming appointments? Had an appointment last Thursday and next MFM is next week Monday. My OB and I spoke delivery a little bit more and we set an official tentative induction date. We only mark it as tentative in case these twins decide to come before then :) but I am hoping they can hang on!!
    GTKY: What's your favorite halloween candy (or any candy)? What's your least favorite? I love fruity chewy candies so anything like skittles, gummy worms, runts, taffy. Really anything like that. I don't eat a lot of chocolate so I would say that is my least favorite
    Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!
    ETA:Changed the formatting so it's a bit more legible.
    Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*

• Hey y'all thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately, things didn't go as smoothly as I hoped. It took 3 different times to get my spinal to go in, not fun. Baby presented transverse back down, so Dr had to turn him to breech to deliver. It wasn't fun. He was delivered by his feet. Because of this, he is respiratory distress and had to be transferred to a different hospital with a NICU. I never got to hold him and understandably, I'm not doing the greatest. I bled more than expected so it made stitching me up extra complicated. 

Matthew Ronan was born at 11:23 am CST. He weighed 5lbs5oz and was 18.5 inches long. These pics were snapped by H while I was being stitched.

• @wildrainbow so sorry things didn’t go smoothly and that you didn’t get to hold him!!!

Baby Matthew Ronan looks cute  <3 I hope he will not need to spend a long time at NICU

• How far along? EDD?
    32w 4d/ EDD: Dec 6. Induction date: Nov 29th!!!!
    I’m feeling fine. Blood sugar is slightly better since raising some dosages. But seems like we need to raise it some more. 

I havent been gaining weight since 27w!!! With the GD it’s hard to find what else I can eat that will be in the allowed carb limits. 
    I had NST today. And another one on Thurs. and an OB appt on Wed. 
    I usually don’t eat much sweets. But after Halloween I love eating all the leftsovet candies that ppl bring to work. I don’t have a fave. I usually try them all. This Halloween no candies for me... 
    I’m probably one of the only ppl on this thread that hasn’t started working on the nursery. And will probably not do anything until after baby is here. Also, no shower. 
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• @wildrainbow I am so sorry that it didn't go as you hoped for. :( I hope your little one doesn't need to stay in NICU for long and you'll get to hold him in your arms very soon. Hang in there. You have come along way and both you and the baby will hopefully recover very soon and have your bonding time.  <3

@tosh24 welcome to 3rd tri! So happy to see you here. Good luck with the scan tomorrow. And, thank you for the suggestions. I have done two prenatal massages but didnt think they were worth the $100 something. I see a chiropractor and a pelvic floor physical therapist who are specialized in pregnant women. They do help and the pain was almost gone, but last several nights have been bad. It could be sitting all day infront of PC, stressing, not moving/walking, etc. I have a ball at home, I should sit on it more often, it is just so hard when every part of my body aches I want to go and lay down haha

• @tosh24 missed your post before! Welcome to 3rd trimester!!!!
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.

• @wildrainbow Sorry to hear about all the complications, but glad baby Matthew is here! He is a little cutie! Hoping for a short stay in the NICU for him and a speedy recovery for you so you can get to all the bonding and cuddling!

@Joslynj11 That means your at the top of the list! Woohoo! I updated your "eviction" date and added @tosh24
    to our list - welcome to the 3rd tri! GL with all of your appointments this week! Have fun seeing baby at your US today.

Thank you for the advice on the iron supplements, @artemis618 and @tosh24. Things have been okay for the first few days, so let's hope it stays that way.

@prudence9-2 GL with all of your appointments as well! Busy week for us 3rd tri ladies! And congrats on having an induction date set - that is so exciting!
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• Thanks for the welcome!

@Joslynj11 I'm finding it a near impossible feat to roll over in bed with one baby, so I'm sure with two it's like Olympic athlete level! So exciting that you have an eviction date!

@prudence9-2 Glad you're finding your numbers are better with the increased dosage. It must be so hard/stressful to figure out what to eat that stays within the rules. 

@Ilky I sit in front of a computer all day too and I don't think it does my back/hips any favours. I also have a standing workstation so I try to stand for a bit and sit for a bit but it's a constant juggle between wanting to take pressure off my back but not wanting to stand too long or my ankles disappear lol!

@wildrainbow I have a few November 2018 mom friends that I've been checking in on here and there so I've seen some of your posts throughout your pregnancy with all of the stuff you've had to deal with. I'm so sorry Matthew's birth didn't go as expected and you had to be separated from him. That is super hard. He's a total cutie and I hope he doesn't have to spend much time in the NICU and that you're reunited quickly!

TFAS since 2012

• update on the test results: I received my urine test results. if any of you remember I got diagnosed with UTI and tested positive for GBS 4 weeks ago. I dont have them anymore! I'm soooo super happy, I didn't have to take antibiotics. I treated them naturally. Although, I still have to take antibiotics during birth for GBS (their protocol), I am just beyond happy I was able to treat them without antibiotics (which I hate). I hope none of you will need, but if you do want to know what I did please feel free to ask!
  • Yay! Great news @Ilky

• Way to go @Ilky
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @mag1cbeli3ver gorgeous bump! I should take a picture and upload too. :)
  • @wildrainbow I am so sorry to hear about the labor complications and I hope you can hold Matthew soon! Have they been giving you updates on him? Have you been released yet so you can visit him at the hospital he is staying in?

@tosh24 Welcome mama! And YEEES the struggle is real. I am to the point where I would almost rather be sore and stay on the same side than roll over  :D:D

@mag1cbeli3ver Love the bump pic!! It's crazy to think that I am not the next to deliver  :dizzy: I hope its a smooth 4 weeks!!
    Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*

• @wildrainbow you def won the lottery!!!  <3
    hows little Matthew is doing?

• @prudence9-2 I updated the new mom's thread. You can see his latest update. Thank you for asking!