June 2019 Moms

Monday Bitchfest! 10/8

srscott3srscott3 member
edited October 2018 in June 2019 Moms
Rant away!

Re: Monday Bitchfest! 10/8

• My boss just asked loudly "has the nausea set in yet?". I'm pretty sure my whole department must know I'm KU now :angry:
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I haven’t been able to eat anything or drink, without intense issues and so I’m over it, to be honest. I didn’t have this crap with either of my last two, I was just really tired. As a result I haven’t been able to eat more than a plain bagel and some small bits of water for a week now. Also, my gag reflex is off the charts. I almost threw up three times brushing my teeth. Oh! And I’ve lost 5 pounds. This is just the best thing ever. 
  • Loading the player...
  • DD won’t nap and I just want like five minutes to myself to lay down. 😭 especially since I didn’t get home from work until 11. And she was up at 2:30 and then 630 for the day. 
  • We spent the afternoon yesterday at the pool and before we took the kids, I swam laps for 45 minutes. This morning the baby woke at 4:30 and at 5:30 was up for the day. There was no way I could physically get my body out of bed. So I asked DH to get up with the kids this morning. I haven't slept later than 6 am in almost 6 months so I thought for sure he wouldn't mind. He gave me an ear full when I came out of the room this morning. He went to bed at midnight and only got 4 hours of sleep. So now he has been napping for the last 5 hours and there is no sign of him waking anytime soon. 
  • This nausea has me super grumpy. I don't remember it being this bad last time. I'm exhausted from not feeling good.  This is 100% the worst pregnancy symptom for me. Also, I'm suchhhhhh a baby when I don't feel good. So, I feel bad for MH and DS because I plan to go to bed when I get home from work today.  
  • @eleven_  Hello HIPPA violation! 
  • The smell of some of my students is KILLING me with how nauseated I am all.day.long. 

I want to throw soap and deodorant at them. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @eleven_ What a jerk! Why do people think it’s okay to blast other people’s business?
  • Lol I’m sorry @Erin1510 “the smell of my students” totally made me laugh 😂 
  • I do taxes for a living and our last deadline is next Monday.  I'm so over people not wanting to be responsive and get me their stuff.  If i don't get it, I'm not working last minute to ensure yours is done.  Especially when I've been asking for your stuff for two weeks.
  • I got home from a work trip to Europe on Sunday late evening. I lost the whole weekend, and the previous weekend to work, but I have too much work to try to take a compensation day. We did have yesterday off and I barely looked at my email, but I still just really want a vacation...
  • My partner crashed his car ~6 months ago doing ~100mph and is so lucky to be alive. You'd think he would take that as a sign that maybe he shouldn't speed, yet in the last 6 weeks I have received FOUR speeding fines - one of which was 15mph over the speed limit. Today I received another one which occurred literally THE DAY AFTER I blew up at him and told him I'd leave if there were any more fines! What annoys me most is before the accident he hadn't had a speeding fine in 5 years and now it feels like speeding is some kind of joke to him. I am beyond angry and have told him not to come home tonight. Maybe I'm over reacting but what else can I do to try and get him to stop speeding?! Not only is it costing us $$ ($2k so far this year) but it's putting himself and everybody else on the road at risk :'(  :s
  • @wiseh that is stressful. is he going through something and needs help? I don't think you're overreacting, btw.
  • @marijaa333 I honestly don’t know. He’s not been himself lately but when I ask him if anything is wrong he says no. I’m so lost. 
  • @wiseh that’s so scary. It definitely sounds like something is going on with him. Has anything big happened lately? Job loss, family member sick or pass away? Health issues? How does he feel about the pregnancy? Maybe something like that has triggered this. 

Either way, I would be scared as heck with my SO driving like that and I’d never let him drive our children. How frustrating for you. 
  • @meatballs37 I made him wait outside the house for like 3 hours before I calmed down and let him inside. We hadn't even discussed having babes before the cycle before the one I fell pregnant on so it's not that - he's definitely over the moon, keeps sending me baby furniture, pregnancy diet plans, etc. There is a lot going on with his work and he's also starting to realise that his ex's kid is rather developmentally delayed and I think he's struggling with that. We've been having him more and more so getting more exposure to how far behind he is (muscle tone/strength, speech, eating, ability to basic personal tasks like dressing himself) which I've just taken on as we need to work on this but I think he's disappointed in himself that he never realised how bad he was and he blames himself for allowing it to get how it is. He's also lost 15kg in the last few weeks and is stressing that he's too unfit to be a dad. He's honestly just a typical guy and doesn't share his emotions at all which right now is extra frustrating. I think this latest fine was good though because my reaction has forced him to open up a bit more, as bad as that sounds. Ugh what an emotional roller coaster!
  • @wiseh do you think he would be open to talking this through with a (good) therapist? Having a developmentally delayed child is no small potatoes and he shouldn't go through it without help from you/family, a support group and professional help. Big hugs to you.
  • @wiseh that sounds so stressful! The money alone would make me very upset, not to mention how dangerous it is to drive like that. I second the recommendation for counseling. That sort of behavior is a cry for help. I hope he is willing to listen to you and accept some support. 
  • DH has an ear infection and he will not stop whining about how he doesn’t feel good. I am throwing up at least half a dozen times every day and my nausea makes me feel like I am permanently stuck on a ship during a hurricane. I am ready to hit him with my pillow. 
  • @mamamaggie524 when I first read your post I read it as DS, not DH and thought “aww poor kid” 😂😂
  • @mamamaggie524 ouch, I had an ear infection 18 months ago and it was agony, took two months to clear up. Amoxicilin clavulanate was what finally helped.

Still, bad nausea is in its own category of misery!! Hope you are both feeling better soon.
  • @mamamaggie524 I’m sorry you are feeling so rotten. I totally understand! I have been feeling absolutely wretched. At first it was just constant, all-day nausea and then it turned into vomiting. My husband has been complaining about how his wrist hurts and can’t workout. I wish that was my only problem! I haven’t been able to workout for almost two weeks now and I would trade all my nausea and vomiting for a sore wrist! Maybe not an ear infection though 😋
  • @chrssyms I bought some Preggie Pop Drops and they have helped with the nausea a little bit. If you haven’t tried them already it might be worth checking out!
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 Sometimes he acts like a second child!