November 2018 Moms

Induction and Birth Updates

Re: Induction and Birth Updates

• Good luck mama!
  • You got this! Almost time to meet those babies!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @highsteaks yayyyyy for water breaking!!!! I keep obsessively checking back for your updates! So happy I’m off work for this!! 
    nws
  • @highsteaks These are awesome updates to wake up too!! So excited you are so close to meeting your babies!! You are doing amazing and I can't wait see the babies!!
  • Love reading all these updates! Your babies are going to be here so soon!! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Thank you for all the updates! Hoping it is baby time very, very soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• mamabee1113mamabee1113 member
    edited October 2018
    Reading your updates made the terrible pregnancy insomnia suck quite a bit less! I hope things are progressing well and the babies make their arrival soon!

(eta spelling error)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations!  Welcome to the world, Elise and Emilia! :heart:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Congratulations!!!! They are beautiful! I hope you get to hold them later. <3
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Awwww!!! Congrats! They are so precious <3 you did such good work momma! 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

•  Congratulations Momma! Beautiful little girls. Loved all of the updates too, great view into the induction process for first time moms. Having to get up and pee while hooked up to so many things is def one of the worst parts haha
  • Great work lady! Congrats on your girls! I hope you get to snuggle them later today, they are just beautiful! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Congratulations! Elise and Emilia are so adorable and I'm so happy for you that things went smoothly. How wonderful they don't need any breathing help just yet. Such strong girls!  <3 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Congratulations mama! What absolutely beautiful girls. And you sound like you are doing great. Amazing job!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Congratulations!! So glad delivery went well and all of you are doing great!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Gah, I have tears in my eyes!! I'm so proud of you!! Way to go, mama! They are so beautiful and I pray they have short NICU stays. I'm so glad they don't need any breathing help. You got yourself a pair of strong willed girls! I'm gald you are doing well and that your milk seems to be working sooner than expected. You will be a pro in no time!
  • Yey yey and more yey!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear your girls and healthy and doing well!
  • Congrats!!! They’re beautiful, and I super love their names!!! I’m glad everyone is doing well! Keep us updated as you can while you’re there. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Beautiful girls! Great job momma!
  • Congratulations!! They are perfect!! I’m so happy everyone is doing well. 
  • Congratulations! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hooray! Congratulations!! <3<3<3
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Congrats!  Awesome updates along the way, so glad to hear everything went well and you’re all healthy! 
  • Congratulations! I’m glad the delivery went smoothly. They are adorable!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Plus one for tears!!! All the feels!! I’m so happy you dilated so fast and had a good birth! I love their names and they are gorgeous!!!!!! They do have zofran pills, that’s what I take cause I agree the dissolvable is nasty! I’m so glad you got to hold them!!! Congrats momma you rocked that out!!!  <3<3
    nws
  • Congratulations!! Glad you had such a smooth experience and everyone's doing well! 
  • Congrats, mamma!!! The girls are beautiful and thank you for sharing all the updates. It’s making me feel a little better about delivery! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations! So glad to hear they are doing so well. Hope the NICU is short and sweet for you all! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!!! What beauties! I am glad the birth ended up going so smoothly. I hope you get lots of cuddles and the NICU stay is short. And lots and lots of sleep 

• Such happy news! Congratulations!
  • So so beautiful! Wonderful job momma! Can't wait for more updates... hope the girl's NICU time is short and sweet
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Congratulations and thank you for keeping us updated! Hoping your sweet girls can go home very soon!
  • Ahh, I am so excited for you! Congratulations and Welcome to the world Elise & Emilia!!! Your birth updates really helped to calm my nerves for when I go in. I'm so glad you had a good experience and your girls came out perfect :) 

• Woo hoo!  Congrats, momma!  So happy that you and the babies aee doing so well!  They are adorable!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations mamma!! They are beautiful!!
  • I love the picture, you look great! I'm so glad to hear the nurses are amazing. I hope big sister gets over her cold quickly so she can meet the babies before flu restrictions begin. The nurses are right those spells while very scary to moms and dads are very normal for their age and the caffeine should help. Thinking of you <3
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• You look downright peaceful in that pic. They look really good! I'm glad you get to hold them while they eat and it's amazing they get to practice latching already! #jealous 
    I say indulge in the chocolate parfait, because you need to find joy in something from the crap hand. Our NICU is already on flu restrictions so ds can't see his brother at all. I hope your DD is able to meet them before they close up for flu.