Trying to Get Pregnant

UO Thursday 10/11

Re: UO Thursday 10/11

• @brookert615 amen!!! 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Loading the player...
  • I don’t like fast food burgers. Not bc they are unhealthy, I just don’t think they taste good and you can’t have them cooked anything but well done and I like a juicy medium burger. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @brookert615 no way pumpkin spice is lyfe 
  • @flgirl20134 I agree with the burger comment. Burgers are like my favorite food but they have to be made right! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @marebear15 completely agree and was just having this debate with a friend lol. I also don’t get the people that have baby strollers for their dogs. My neighbor was walking by and I was like oh a baby! And I looked in and it was a dog. 
  • @riff323 lmao at SAHDM

i also love cold weather, but I have a weird allergy and cold weather gives me terrible hives 
  • chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited October 2018
    I have zero issues with the following things (therefore making it an UO): feet, the word moist, political ads (I mostly LOL)
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• I think Chick Fil A is overrated.
  • @riff323 What? Okay that's ridiculous. She just wants to be a lazy housewife lol.
    @chichiphin - I have never understood people's issues with moist. I love using it to describe food like cake and brownies, and then people just get grossed out.
    @dogmomma271 - DH hates Chickfila and it just makes my southern heart sad.
  • I don't get the fuss over many of the Netflix series; Walking Dead, This is Us... basically any series. I can't even get partway through an episode they are so lame. 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • @marebear15 My H is a HUGE fan and I do like CFA but I don’t really get what the whole fuss is about. I like crispy & salty fries, so their waffle fries are just blah to me. Their chicken is ok but also just fine for fast food. H will go out of his way to get CFA and I just don’t get the hype!
  • @dogmomma271 - Yeah I understand. To me it's kind of like another fast food place, but I think they have the best chicken, hands down. Just like Wendy's has the best hamburgers. And I always feel like a queen getting served at CFA.
  • nnaelilaknnaelilak member
    edited October 2018
    @riff323 I was a sahdm for a bit  :D I quit my job because it was mentally unhealthy for me and we weren't far off from trying for kids and we were planning on me being a sahm anyway. I called myself a stay at home housekeeper though, and my house/yard were amazingly well kept for almost 2 years haha

I can't stand avocados/guacamole... I try it every now and then to see if my tastes have changed, but as of last night they haven't 
  • @nnaelilak power to you for leaving a job that was messing with your head!

@dpjennifer aww... my comment about stay at home dog moms was insensitive to you. I'm sorry.
  • I generally dislike children unless I have a close, personal relationship with them. Especially the ones that behave terribly in public (toddlers are the exception). And I dislike their parents even more, because that's who's to blame for their terrible behavior. Unless their parents look mortified and/or about to cry. Then I like the parents and avoid their children.
  • @dpjennifer - I really haven't thought about it that way; thanks for opening my eyes, and I'm sorry if I hurt you in anyway.
    I was thinking more along the lines of people saying "I have three babies, two fur babies, and a human baby on the way" or the ones that compare their struggles of raising a dog or a cat to the struggles of raising a kid. Those are the people that rub me the wrong way. Not the couples that lavish their pets with love. 
  • I kinda think @dpjennifer "jail" over her profile picture is awesome. Great halloween costume for your bump profile! (I saw why it's not, and think @BumpAdmin should take it away... but aesthetically I think it rocks)

• ruby696ruby696 member
    edited October 2018
    @holly321 I totally agree and you make an excellent point. I also think it's pretty easy to see which parents are doing their best under the circumstances and which parents just do not care. For example, I was in an administrative hearing yesterday and a woman (who did not even need to be there) let her three children run all over council chambers during hearings. This included climbing over chairs. That was a parenting issue. 

On the other hand, a good friend of mine has a nonverbal, autistic child.  And you're totally right, sometimes the parents are just trying to not to escalate. But, at least in my experience, the parents are absolutely paying attention to what's going on with their kid.

ETA: tag
  • I hate olives. They are gross and leave their “essence” anywhere they are. 
  • @lillywonderland YES!!! 
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends