Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 10/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 10/10

• Options

@chichiphin – I’m really dragging without coffee right now. I read that it can effect fertility by 50% so I’m trying so hard not to cave in. Who knows if that’s even true, but right now I need it!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK

R/R:  I FINALLY GOT THE NEW THERMOMETER!!! YAYYY!!! Haha! I temped using both, the new and old thermometer, this morning. New one read 97.31 and old one read 98.3!!! So, unfortunately I think my temping is done for this cycle (what’s the point, now?) but, I’ll be ready for the next cycle. I’m also interested in what these OPK’s have to tell me over the next few days with the early positives this cycle. I’m hoping to get a few positives in a row so I can feel better about this cycle.

DH grandma is officially in hospice care now. I thought it was going to be painful to see, but she is SO much happier there. She seems to be more at ease and actually a lot better in this environment. It’s been exhausting with all the running back and forth, but we want to soak up every moment we can with her.

CS/Q: n/a

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    flgirl20134flgirl20134 member
    edited October 2018
    I Intro’d hopefully it’s okay to jump in here. 

****TW*******

Month/Cycle: 1

CD: FF says 5, but haven’t had a cycle since before my last pregnancy. Off the pill a couple weeks. 

WAYDTGKU: 
     OPK

R/R: Expired opk was positive today, new ones arriving soon along with thermometer 

CS/Q: 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 I’m sorry to hear about your DHs grandma, but glad it sounds like she is at peace with it. That’s so tough. 
  • Options
    @flgirl20134 Welcome! It’s totally okay to jump on in! Please see spoiler *TW*
    Would you please edit your post with a *TW* - many ladies on here have not had a take home baby and we don’t mention pregnancy and children unless pertinent (which yours totally is) but we still use a trigger warning.  We have a TFAS (trying for a second) weekly thread where we freely mention our kiddos.

• Options
    @lillywonderland sorry about that! I will update it now. Thank you. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, Metformin, Armour Thyroid, OPKs, Temping

R/R: I finally turned my OPK test!!! My LH level was 7.5 so I am thinking that might be good since I've been getting negatives. Hopefully I'm still within the window!!! 

CS/Q: It's a mess right now because I don't have enough data. Even though I got a high reading on my OPK last night, my temp dropped this morning so I don't know if I missed my O... or if it's coming? Depending on the OPK later today I might just go to TWW.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @chichiphin Enjoy all of the coffee!!! That's exciting about your BBT! 

@nightdreamr13 Awesome news about your thermometer! Sorry about DH grandmother - glad she is happy there and you're able to spend that special time with her.  <3

@flgirl20134 GL with transitioning off of BC! 

TW
  • Options
    @brookert615-How do you know your exact LH level? Just curious as to what kind of testing you're using since mine is just + or -.  I'm sad that you'll be leaving us and heading over to TWW but fx that you will be graduating that thread soon too!! I hope to see you in the TWW in a few days.

@flgirl20134-My dr told me your first month off BC is your most fertile. Take advantage!!!
  • Options
    brookert615brookert615 member
    edited October 2018
    @nightdreamr13 I've been using the SmileReader tests from Amazon, they have an app and you take a picture of your test and it tells you your levels and then you can chart pretty much the same things as FF. And yes! I will be seeing you over there!!! Hopefully we all just move onto the July BMB and call it a day! lol

ETA: Forgot to tag!
    TW
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Ava, OPKs starting CD12, PCOS supplements, trying to go dairy & gluten free + low sugar this month

R/R: Well the obvious with CD1 but I knew it was coming. Almost glad for AF to arrive in full force so I don’t have to wonder whether I actually O’d or not. PCOS is a b*tch but I really hope my cycles are regulating, even if they’re a bit longer than average. I also got 40% off FF VIP for a year so I splurged on that. Maybe it’ll jinx me into getting a BFP this cycle... in that case, money well spent! 😂

CS/Q: Nothing to see yet, temp dropped 0.5 today so I’m just happy to see my body doing what it’s supposed to (despite not getting KU).
  • Options
    @chichiphin Glad you like your new thermometer! I lol’d at tamagotchi - those were awesome!
    @nightdreamr13 I’m also on the struggle train with no coffee - I switched to tea when we started TTC but have been trying to limit to just one cup every few days if I can. I’m REALLY going to miss it when it gets cold out... love my hot coffee on cold mornings!
    @brookert615 Some ladies get a dip in temp the day before O, so that could be a good sign!
    @flgirl20134 Welcome! Good luck transitioning off BC. CD 5 is obviously early for O but it’s likely later in your “cycle”. Please update your post with TW or a spoiler.
  • Options
    Thanks @dogmomma271!!! Yay for the FF discount!!!  <3
    TW
  • Options
    Long time no bump.

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (still....)

CD:  47

WAYDTGKU:  Just waiting for AF now.

R/R:   Work is taking its toll on me right now.  Folks that complain that I don't give them enough responsibility, who then just don't do the work when I do.  

CS/Q: None.  Just wish I would just move on to cycle day 1 already.  An-O sucks.  
  • Options

@chichiphin – Samesies on the coffee situation today.

@nightdreamr13 – I’m really sorry about YH’s grandma being in hospice but I’m glad that she seems to be much happier there.

@brookert615 – Yay for positive OPK! Try not to stress too much about the data.

@dogmomma271 – I’m sorry about CD1.

@Icking82 – An-O really really sucks. I’m so sorry.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, acupuncture, herbs, B6, PNV, CM checking, EOD HIO, RE appt 10/17

R/R: I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet and it's driving me bonkers since I usually get one by now or CD17 and it's not even CLOSE to positive. Also it's randomly super hot today and I didn't get the memo and am in a warm fall outfit. Blech. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  21/3 after bench

CD:  8

WAYDTGKU: 
     Temping, opks, hio

R/R:  my bff and I work together.  We started around the same time, but I have moved up a lot higher in the company than her.  She really has a horrible work ethic and I am worried she is about to get fired.   

CS/Q:  not much to see

@chichiphin I am on my 3rd cup now with little improvement, I think that means it is time to switch to wine.

@brookert615 I used to use an app that told me the level on the opks, and I forgot that was a thing, so thanks for the reminder.  I have a slow rising surge sometimes and I liked watching the progression that way.

@lcking82 sorry for an an-o cycle, they really really suck.  

• Options
    sorry for being a drive by poster today. Work has been hell. Trying to love tit where possible!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4 / 10 

CD: 4 - Fair warning, I may lose count

WAYDTGKU: Went for testing yesterday! Fingers and toes crossed my levels are still low enough to avoid serious interventions, or at least low enough to maintain a green light - they were three months ago, but retesting to establish a trend. 

R/R:  Rant - Lupus. That is all. :( 

CS/Q:  Could you check your prenatal (if you have time!) and see if it has beta carotene in it? If it does NOT could you let me know the brand? I am *horribly* allergic, and can't find one that doesn't. I've been looking for two years. 

TW - child mentioned

The one I used when I had my son is no longer in business. It was a drink powder. 

@holly321 People with a poor work ethic are so frustrating. Especially when it's someone you care about. 
    @literatureandink I never have any idea what my cycles are doing, so I feel your frustration!
    @lcking82 I hope your body finds some clarity soon! 
    @dogmomma271 Sorry about the cycle day 1 - booo
    @brookert615  That app sounds both fascinating and like maybe it crosses some mental line in my brain, lol. 
    @flgirl20134 welcome! 
    @nightdreamr13 Hope your dh's grandma is able to find peace in her remaining time. It sounds like she is where she needs to be. 
    @chichiphin Work has been insane for me to. Honestly has me questioning the whole TTC thing, but from a health POV from what the doctors are saying, it's going to be less and less possible. 

• Options
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin can you try a regular multivitamin and take an additional folic acid?  ( and anything else that may be lacking)I will check mine, but pretty sure mine has beta carotene. And lupus really does suck! 
    @emeraldduchess, the humidity and doors is going to be the death of me! I had hand surgery a few weeks ago, then just cut my other hand really bad, and I literally can’t open my own front door!  I have to use my entire body to shut it. I hope you enjoy your pumpkin bread!

• Options
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin I knew someone asked this somewhere and it took me forever to find it 🤣 from what I can tell, mine don’t. 
    https://store.smartypantsvitamins.com/products/prenatal