Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 10/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length:

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 10/9

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: Trying to hold out until Friday, BFN on cheapie Sunday

R/R: Rant:Temperature dropped a bit today, still above the coverline. Rave: I slept really well last night and feel more energetic today at work. 

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler, no symptoms or spotting yet. 

• Options
    @jessg2223 Still keeping my fingers crossed for you - hope your temp goes back up tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO: 35/15

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12-15

Testing: BFN this morning 

R/R: Rant: Well my boobs have been noticeably sore for the last few days and my RHR jumped up like 8 bpm and stayed elevated for 3 days, but BFN today and pretty sure spotting has started. AF will hopefully be here tomorrow. Rave: This week is light for me work-wise so that is much needed!

CS/Q: FF and Ava in spoiler.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jessg2223 Fx for you!
    @dogmomma271 Sorry to hear AF is rearing her ugly head. But you're not out till you're out! 

Month/Cycle: 13

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: 12 currently.

Testing: No plans to

R/R: Rant: Had to work late yesterday and have to work late Wednesday, boo. But it is helping me keep busy during this TWW. Rave: I've been keeping positive this TWW! Even though it's early, I hope it continues. I've been trying really hard to improve in that regard. Also, we're whitewashing our fireplace this weekend and I'm super excited about that!

CS/Q: Not at the moment
  • Options
    Hugs @jessg2223 and @dogmomma271, AF can get the heck outta here.

@crookshanks10 I'm so glad to hear you're feeling positive. I'm feeling the opposite but I'm gonna try to channel you today.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing : solid

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: nope

R/R: hoping to be more productive at work today but I am so distracted lately. Meh. Not much else atm. 
  • Options
    *lurrrrrking*

@dogmomma271 Sorry for the BFN, friend.

@crookshanks10 Ooh yay for whitewashing!  My H did ours last year and it made SUCH a difference.

@lillywonderland lol at your ish-es and B+  :D  I like your style.
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise I'm sorry you're feeling down. It's such an emotional roller-coaster. I have started reading positive affirmations and have started a gratitude journal and I think both of those really help! I hope you find positivity soon. 
    @lillywonderland Yummy to that chicken pot pie!! YAY for fall/winter comfort meals haha. 
    @Sparty18 Ohhh what method did you all use? Just painting it on and wiping it off? It sounds too easy but I figure if the worst happens we can always just paint it white lol.
  • Options
    @sparty18 I’m hoping someday we can get to A+ timing but I’m afraid after we do that DH will drop dead, LOL!

@crookshanks10 Will you please post pics after you’re done? I LOVE anything home-improvement/HGTVish related!! 
  • Options
    @crookshanks10 I *think* he used 50/50 water & white paint and started with wiping it off, but it ended up not being necessary as he continued.  I can confirm with him tonight.  We had also figured it was worth the risk, if it didn't work we were just planning to tile over it or something anyway.  Ours surprisingly ended up having different shades of grays/pale color kinda showing through, in a good way.  
  • Options
    @lillywonderland I will definitely share pics! (:
    @Sparty18 I'm so excited to do it. Our fireplace is so 80s! We were going to do some big renovations and make the fireplace gas but, that's on hold since we may be dropping all the moneys on IVF. Priorities I suppose...
  • Options
    @nomangos23 I do like it so far! It’s a major plus that it doesn’t disrupt my sleep at all since I have trouble sleeping most nights. I also like that it tracks more than just temp - it tells you whether it identifies a bimodal pattern between your RHR, temp, and breathing rate (takes until 6 days after O before it’ll confirm). That’s super reassuring for me with PCOS to have a better idea whether I actually O’d. It is expensive, and hard to make the decision to buy it (I kept thinking “but I’ll waste all that money if I’m speshul and get KU right away!”) but since it looks like I’ll be here a while it was worth the investment to me.
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited October 2018
    Not sure where I belong and am bored at work so I'm going to lurk on both threads...

@jessg2223 FX for you! And yay for a good night's sleep!
    @dogmomma271 FX it isn't stupid AF! I have been wondering if Ava is worth it as well. 
    @crookshanks10 oooo, that sounds fun! I echo what someone else said, please post before/after pictures! 
    @jennifer_louise I'm with ya, seems like all I can think about is TTC. Easier said than done, but try to stay positive - it ain't over till it's over!
    @lillywonderland chicken pot pie sounds amazing! and hey, veggies...totally healthy haha. I'm sorry your Tuesday is a Monday pt. 2!
    @nomangos23 I hope the rain doesn't delay you! 

• Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited October 2018
    @dogmomma271, @b_1029, and @nomangos23 I love my Ava, especially since I have a delay between ovulation and temp rise. Every month I think Ava is wrong and every month it turns out to be right.

Month/Cycle: 13/11

CD/DPO: 2dpo

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: Not anytime soon

R/R: Rant - I love fall weather, but it's fire season in CA. Last year we had horrific fires (this year too), so while I want to love the weather, it also makes me very nervous. I'm pretty bitter that I can't enjoy it like I used to.

CS/Q: Nothing to see yet

ETA: spelling
  • Options
    @ruby696 Interesting! I suspect Ive been having a delay between O and temp rise too but that's been corrected since I started thyroid meds. I know you mentioned you'd be having a RPL panels.. Keep an eye on your TSH level. Mine was at 3.6 and docs didn't want to medicate, but I insisted and am seeing so many positive changes in my life and in my cycle *TW Although I can't speak for a success pregnancy yet but hopefully that's to come? End TW*
  • Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited October 2018
    @nomangos23 Okay, so I've suspected my thyroid is the problem but my TSH level was at around 3, so I've been told it's not the issue. Thank you for telling me medication has been helpful for you! I'm having my prolactin levels tested next week and one of the causes of heightened levels is the thyroid. If my results are abnormal, I'm going to insist on thyroid medication. And I will be so angry if that's the issue.

ETA: words are hard
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/7

CD/DPO: 45/7

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: Unknown, I'm usually an-ovulatory but last O cycle it was only 6 days

Testing: I can't say WFAF with a straight face so... we'll take it day by day. Friday if I make it that far. 

R/R: Realistically I know I'm out this cycle but happy to have made it to 7dpo. Still not feeling 100%, mildly crampy and my belly is still tender to the touch. My SO is trying to convince me to go to the doc but there's a 50% chance it's just a result of my poor eating choices and I don't want to look like a fool if I go in and it's nothing. 

CS/Q: Pretty sure this is the beginning of the end for me. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @jessg2223 still keeping FX for you! Also, your chart gives me hope that my downward trending temps could still rebound, so I'm sorry for the BFN but thank you for the little glimmer of hope. 
    @dogmomma271 So sorry for AF and your BFN *hugs* thank you for continuing to share your Ava experiences.
    @crookshanks10 I love that, I'm not religious our even spiritual but I do believe that sometimes certain outcomes are the manifestation of our energy, whether that is positive or negative. TTC is such a rollercoaster so it's challenging to be kind to oneself and to find positivity in the daily struggles so all the more power to you for trying!! <3 
    @jennifer_louise I chuckled a little at your comment about trying to be more positive because I had the same mentality this morning, but in reality I came in late, left an hour later for a lunch presentation, and have spent the last hour lurking the June BMB. 
    @lillywonderland bummer your day was off to a rough start but chicken pot pie sounds amazing! That's definitely something to look forward to after a long day of work. 
    @nomangos23 safe travels tonight. Also, I love Christmas but I'm so not ready for Christmas music just yet. You're right though, it's like an automatic pick-me-up when it's not played in a retail environment :lol:
    @ruby696 that must be stressful to always have that fear of fires looming over you. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @nomangos23 I AM NOW ADDICTED TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC! Why did I ever stop listening to it?!? 

@kiki047 Holy Moley, your RHR is practically identical to your temps! How cool!

@ruby696 We must be neighbors! I’m in SoCal! 😎
  • Options
    *lurk* @ruby696 and @lillywonderland A CA neighbor right here :) 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited October 2018
    @lillywonderland Nope, I'm NorCal. Ours was right before yours last year. Horrible. At least we didn't have the mudslides you guys had! 

@suzycupcake Hey there neighbor  :)
  • Options
    @lillywonderland haha yeah it's pretty neat, I use RHR as a secondary sign to recognize temps that may be outliers. For the most part they seem pretty accurate. 

TTC History: