December 2018 Moms

The Bed Rest Thread (formerly Hospital Stay)

Re: The Bed Rest Thread (formerly Hospital Stay)

• @mamajudec2018 somehow I have missed all of this until now. Praying your lo stays in until a time least 37 weeks! Sorry you have to be at the hospital, but it’s so good they are keeping a close eye on you. 
  • Thank you all!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @barristerninja yay, that’s great news! 
  • @barristerninja I’m so glad you are headed home! How far along are you now?
  • @barristerninja that's such great news!! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Awesome to hear @barristerninja ! Enjoy being at home! 
  • @barristerninja congrats on the great news! Enjoy your freedom ;)

@mamajudec2018 I also am hoping for an update.  Like @PensiveCrayon said, I feel like it's been a while.  Hope all is well and no news is good news.
  • clbnessclbness member
    edited October 2018
    @barristerninja Great news!! 
    @mamajudec2018 I hope the meds are keeping your BP in check and all is well on your end!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @mamajudec2018 I hope all is going well. I'm thinking of you.

@barristerninja That's great news!!

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • @barristerninja that's great news!!! So happy you're headed home!
  • @barristerninja Great news! Woohoo!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @barristerninja Congrats on getting to go home!!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @mamajudec2018 I've been worrying about you lately since we haven't heard from you in a week! I really hope all is well with you!!  <3
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Yes @mamajudec2018 I've been thinking about you too - hope all is well!
  • Hey @mamajudec2018 Another one just checking in. Hope you are ok!
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Hey, @mamajudec2018, I hope you're doing well!  Also, I noticed on the spreadsheet that you're a CO mama.  I'm in the Denver area and if there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask!

• Just checking in on you, @mamajudec2018 I hope all is well.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • I guess i go here now. I was admitted on Tuesday with high bp. They've told me to prepare for the long haul .i guess given my history of pre e, my age, gestational age etc.  I'll be in here at the very least the next 2 weeks which will put me at 34 weeks .it sounds like they're trying to get me to 34 to see if they want to delivery me then or wait until 37 weeks in which case I'd be staying the hospital for the next 5 weeks .

I'm kind of beside myself right now. I'm really trying to gain some perspective here and remind myself of the many people that have to stay long term in a hospital for worse reasons but right now I've been emotional mess and I'm so down about being away from my hubby and daughter . I've had 2 panic attacks worrying about the financial stress this can cause on us and i have a full on ugly cry whenever it's time for my hubby to leave. (Dd too but I hide it from her until she's out of the room) . 

This really sucks. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm so sorry @GoyaBean913 - I hope the next 2 weeks fly by and that you're able to go home for a bit after that. Hang in there and keep us posted. ❤️
  • @GoyaBean913 so sorry to hear you've been admitted! I'm glad they are monitoring you and LO though and I hope the stay gets better and less stressful for you!  
  • @GoyaBean913 so sorry you've been admitted but glad they're watching you and baby so closely! Just keep us updated!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @GoyaBean913 I’m so sorry you’ve been admitted and you’re having a hard time! I’m sure it’s so difficult to be away from your LO especially. It’s good of course that they are being proactive and monitoring you. I hope you stay well. Keep us updated!
  • @GoyaBean913
    I am so sorry that you had to be admitted. But at least you are in the best place for your baby. This way you can get all the drugs you need to get the best outcome. Time will pass and you will be with your whole family again soon!

• @goyabean913 I am so sorry that you had been admitted, but I am glad that you are in the safest place for you and baby! I hope the next few weeks fly by!
  • @GoyaBean913 I wish you didn't have to be there, but as others have said, right now it's the best place to be so docs can keep a close eye on you and baby.  Get your binge on for shows you've been meaning to watch and haven't had time for.   I hope things get easier.  
  • I'm sorry, @GoyaBean913. I know how you feel. I'm just a PM away if you need to vent. Try to find some peace in the fact that even though long term hospitalization sucks, it's the best place to be in circumstances like this. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• @GoyaBean913 that really stinks to have to stay in the hospital and be away from your H and daughter. Hoping everything goes smoothly for you and baby though!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Thinking of you, @GoyaBean913!  I'm so sorry you have to be away from your family, but at least you're getting the best care possible!

• @GoyaBean913 so sorry you are admitted for the next couple weeks or more. I’m sure it’s a huge stressor and so hard being away from YH and YD. And being in the hospital gives you all too much time to sit & worry. 

Here’s hoping you are able to distract yourself and get through the next few weeks as best you can to let your LO have a bit more time to grow. Thinking of you and sending good wishes. ❤️
  • Thinking of you, @GoyaBean913!  I hope your time in the hospital goes quickly and smoothly.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • So sorry you have to stay there @GoyaBean913 . It’s definitely a great place to be for monitoring, hang in there! Hopefully it goes by quickly!
  • @GoyaBean913 !!! Congrats on your shiny new baby :heart: I’m off to see the Announcement thread. 
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @GoyaBean913 Congratulations! I’m glad he is safely out and I hope you are recovering well.
  • @GoyaBean913 Congrats!  I'm sure it's jarring to suddenly have a baby when you expected a while more in this pregnancy -- but I'm glad to hear your baby is doing well!

Pregnancy Ticker