March 2019 Moms
Options

Week 2 Check-in 10/8

This thread is for those due March 10 to March 16

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: Fall is here! What’s your favorite fall flavor (pumpkin spice, apple, etc.)?

Re: Week 2 Check-in 10/8

• Options

Due date: 3/12

Any appointments? Questions?:

Appointment for anatomy scan on 10/29.

Rants/Raves?: 

Nothing really right now.

How are you feeling?

Pretty good most days. I have more energy to get things done, but it fades quickly. I've taken more naps lately. Enjoying the cooler weather and the comfier clothes that come with it  :) Still need to get back into a good exercise routine, but I am keeping up with taking the dog for a long walk every day, and will hopefully find the time, motivation, and energy to get back to the gym soon.

GTKY: Fall is here! What’s your favorite fall flavor (pumpkin spice, apple, etc.)?

Pumpkin!! All the pumpkin treats- pumpkin bread, muffins, cookies, brownies. You name it, and I'll bake pumpkin into it! :D  

• Options

@lucysmom2016 totally jealous of your fall weather! Still hot here!

Due date: 3/15

Any appointments? Questions?: Have both my 20 week appointment and anatomy scan at the end of October.

Rants/Raves?: Per last week’s rant about weight gain, I’m doing some food logging to try and make myself be more mindful about what I’m eating. Today’s my first day, so hopefully it will help me keep the weight gain in the healthy range!

How are you feeling?: Some rlp and pelvic achyness. Nothing too notable. 

GTKY: Fall is here! What’s your favorite fall flavor (pumpkin spice, apple, etc.)? Apple! Love all the apple anything! So excited that honeycrisp apples are back in my grocery store!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 3/16

2. Next appt on wed. AS on the 29th.

3. Rants/raves: Still haven't gained weight. We'll see what the Dr says on wed. Only felt baby once on Friday morning, nothing since.

4. Nausea and vomiting are still here. Still have an aversion to coffee. Aches and pains, RLP. 

5. Well it snowed here last night. So I don't know where fall went, which I am not happy about because I love fall. Cinnamon is my favorite fall flavor.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options

Due date:  3/12

Any appointments? Questions?:  Level 2 sonogram on Friday

Rants/Raves?:  I have had a really rough couple of weeks at work. Just trying to stay positive.

How are you feeling?: I'm hungry ALL the time but everything (including water) gives me heartburn, which then makes me nauseous.  Plus lots of cramping and RLP.  Otherwise ok.

GTKY: Fall is here! What’s your favorite fall flavor (pumpkin spice, apple, etc.)?  All the apple things.  I've even been buying apple pies and bringing them to work.

• Options

Due date: 3/14

Any appointments? Questions?: I meet with the high risk dr for the first time tomorrow, apparently she is doing the level 2 ultrasound. I am a little concerned that it is too early (17w2d) and I thought it was just a consult so my DH wasn’t planning on coming (now he is). When I met with the OB (NP) she told me I’d get to pick whether I had it there or at the high risk doctor, and I was leaning OB’s office because one of the reasons I switched to them was their facilities and I’ve been warned multiple times about the way the high risk doctor’s office looks “it’s next to a house and looks like a house but you’re in the right spot...” So I have some mixed feelings. 

Rants/Raves?: excited to see baby tomorrow / think I maybe felt him move this morning 

How are you feeling?: pretty good, heartburn, RLP and cramps are bothering me now too. Thankfully headaches have subsided....knock on wood. 

GTKY: apples! Sadly this baby is ruining my sweet tooth but in general I love fall apple desserts.

Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed