November 2018 Moms

Monday/Tuesday Ticker Change (10/1 and 10/2)

Happy October! Can you believe our birth month is next?!?

How far along are you? How big is baby?  
Appointments this week?  
Symptoms?  
Rant/Rave/Questions? 
GTKY: Prediction time! What day do you think you will deliver and why? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday/Tuesday Ticker Change (10/1 and 10/2)

• How far along are you? How big is baby?  35 weeks; pineapple

Appointments this week?  Just my chiropractor appointments

Symptoms?  The nesting urge has kicked in big time. Since we are between two houses, I'm nesting at my office by purging and filing all the things. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Target is having their baby sale this week, so spend $100 get $20 gift card! I'm going to load up on diapers, wipes and get a few newborn style long sleeve onesies. 

GTKY: Prediction time! What day do you think you will deliver and why? DD was a few days early and DS was a week early. I am going to harness all my labor inducing thoughts and do all sorts of labor inducing tricks on 10/28. If this kiddo could make an entrance on 10/29, that would be perfect. We would be home by Halloween which I don't want to miss. I also don't want a Halloween baby and I don't want this baby born on 11/1. My due date is 11/6, so we shall see. I keep telling DH that this is the one that will likely go late because nothing has gone the same as my last two pregnancies.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    32 weeks 

Appointments this week?  
    Had an ultrasound on Monday and have another regular appointment on Wednesday with my OBGYN 

Symptoms?  
    None really. Just getting harder to move around I guess 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Thrilled that everything looked normal. Baby girl is measuring in the 61%, which I’m very happy about. I have GD and was worried that the scan was going to show her measuring huge.

Well I was induced with my son at 41 weeks, so here is some wishful thinking that baby girl will come on her own a few days before the due date. She is due 11/26 so my prediction is 11/24. 
  • Loading the player...
    33 weeks; the size of celery

Appointments this week?  
    Regular OB appt on Friday 

Symptoms?  
    Tiredness, swelling, and BH continue. Headaches have come back, which I haven’t had much of since early 2nd tri. Low back and hip pain has started, which I’m not a fan of at all. I’m hitching a little ride on the struggle bus right now.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    We are finally physically ready for baby. Nursery is set up and we have all the things we can plan ahead on needing. The car seat will go in the car when DH gets back from his training, but after that we’re all set. It feels good to be ready 7 weeks ahead of my due date. 

I really have no idea when this baby might come.. I am hoping earlier than the due date (the 20th) because baby has been measuring two weeks ahead on every ultrasound we’ve had. I really don’t want to have to try to push out a 10lb baby.. I have my fingers crossed for a week early just because of those measurements, so maybe around 11/13!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? How big is baby?  32 Weeks/ Pineapple 

Appointments this week?  Just got out of one. Regular 2 week check will go back in 2 more. 

Symptoms?  Horrible cramping. I talked to my doctor about my concern of dehydration he told me not to drink too much water and I am fine. I have never been told to limit water before. I am not swollen and have actually lost 2 pounds since last week so this seems crazy to me. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I know there are many different situations but with a regular no issues pregnancy are your doctors scheduling a sizing ultrasound towards the end of pregnancy? They never did this with my first but mentioned it today. Just asking out of curiosity I know all providers are different.

GTKY: Prediction time! What day do you think you will deliver and why? I am going with sometime around 38 weeks. I have consistently measured two weeks ahead and that is just what I have thought from the beginning. I am due the 26th and I am like 99% positive I will have him before Thanksgiving. 

• @bswishe4 I have a growth ultrasound on Tuesday and will be 36 weeks. This is not normal protocol per my past pregnancies. It was originally scheduled to make sure baby wasn't still breech at 36. Now that baby has flipped (and hopefully is staying that way), my doctor is using that U/S to check baby's measurements. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

32 Week, pineapple
    Appointments this week?
    Regular check up yesterday, 32 week scan today, and chiropractor appointment on Friday  
    Symptoms? 
    Pretty much uncomfortable anytime I try to move around after being still too long- very tired but having trouble sleeping. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Go Browns! (that's my rave)
    My babies do not like to leave, so even though she measured two weeks ahead at the ultrasound this morning, I'm pretty sure with an 11/26 due date that this kid isn't coming until December. Early December, mind you, but still. I mean, she's in the optimal position which is pretty cool, but I can't tease myself with thoughts of this one coming early. 
    34 weeks, butternut squash

Appointments this week?  
    On Friday I have a regular check in with OB and will go over the results of last week's growth scan. 

Symptoms?  
    I have been having some cramping that feels like period cramps. Not sure if this is BH? I've heard BH described differently but this is my first pregnancy so it's hard to tell. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    My EDD based on LMP is 11/13, but the type A in me knows I ovulated a few days later, so I'm going with 11/15. Baby is already measuring on the big side though, so we'll see! 
  • How far along are you? How big is baby?  32w1d, pineapple

Appointments this week?  Yesterday and today

Symptoms? 
    High BP, no swelling, cramping, BH or anything like that.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    Currently doing another 24 hour urine test which is my absolute favorite. 

Starting to get really scared that this baby is coming ASAP. I posted a longer update on the appointments thread but nothing seems to be working to reduce my BP and the doctors are getting very nervous, despite our little girl growing to 4 lbs 3 oz and measuring in the 56th percentile. MFM said yesterday she hopes I'll make it to 34 weeks and would be thrilled if I could make it to 37. Coupled with the fact that they saw some troubling drops in little girl's heart rate yesterday during my NST and they've asked me to come in today for extended monitoring and possibly an overnight stay, I'm feeling so emotional and scared. They gave me a steroid injection to strengthen her lungs and will give me another one today. Would really appreciate it if you'd keep LO and I in your thoughts or prayers if that's your thing. 
  • @ginny_203 oh my goodness! So scary. I’m sorry you are going through this. I am definitely thinking of you and babe. Really hoping the next few days/weeks improve for you. 
  • @ginny_203 I commented over on the other thread, but just extending more support here. Keep us posted if you can. You and your sweet girl are in my prayers as you go through this. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @ginny_203 So sorry to hear this. Thinking about you both and hoping things start to go more smoothly for you. 
  • @ginny_203 thinking of you and I second @meg1115 thoughts that things go more smoothly and your BP drops and the baby is able to cook a little longer!

How far along are you? How big is baby? 35 weeks. Bump app says pineapple but others at 32 are saying pineapple too. Baby’s big enough to make bending over uncomfortable! Lol  
    Appointments this week?  I had one yesterday. Baby still has lots of hair and waved and is practicing breathing. I have misplaced the pictures in less than 24 hours. Kind of bummed about this since my DH couldn’t make the appointment 
    Symptoms?  nothing really- heartburn has settled. Just swollen feet and ankles 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? started the baby shower thank you notes. Hope to finish this weekend. We have a birthing class tomorrow from 9-1 so I’m looking forward to that
    GTKY: Prediction time! What day do you think you will deliver and why? Well I’m due the 6th. I think I’ll go late. I was born two weeks late and my husband was a month late (I think someone didn’t know how to count a calendar) and even though I’ve only gained weight in my belly I feel like I don’t look that pregnant. I’ve gained 24 pounds but I’m tall and was a bit overweight when I got pregnant so I feel like I only look 5-6 months. At my appointment 2 weeks ago the baby was measuring at about 5 pounds and I have a lot of fluid, but not too much that my dr is worried. Baby’s head down now and I guess when it’s ready, it’ll let me know.