December 2018 Moms

PGAL check in w/o 10/3

Hi Friends

Welcome to the PGAL (Pregnant after loss) weekly thread!

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage/spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.There is no need to add specific trigger warnings in your posts, but you may if you choose.** 

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? 

4. Any appointment updates?

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 

6. GTKY: favorite movie quote? Feel free to gif! 

Re: PGAL check in w/o 10/3

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 

28w5d

So far so good, but only 5 days into 3rd tri, so that could be why.  I could always use more sleep...

I think okay.  I guess I distract myself by shopping, which probably isn’t the best.

28 week doppler appointment last Friday was fine, have 30 week scan next week.

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 

Just more work than usual still - that’ll probably continue for another month or so.  Counting down to Thanksgiving (Black Friday sales and plan to start leave then)!  Otherwise, I started going to a prenatal yoga class that’s sort of more exercise than yoga - but I got a Groupon for like 20 classes (and so can walk there) so I’ll keep going.  And unrelated, I need to eat more vegetables.

I’m boring and hardly watch movies.  We are going to see Free Solo this Friday night though.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @artemis618 That is great that you are still exercising and that you found a groupon!
  • @texas_t I’m sorry you have been feeling hypoglycemic. I hope your doc has some suggestions. 7.5 weeks! That seems so soon!
  • @morgantu I have that same rode a bike soreness yesterday & today!

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 
    31w + 3d

Tired, back ache, heartburn, waddling. Not sleeping well.

Good until today. She has moved a good amount the past week & I haven't had to worry. My belly has been achy/crampy today and she's been pretty quiet. No likey! Hoping she wiggles a lot at dinner.

I have my 32w appt Fri & we will pick my c-section date, whoot! If Dr still wants 36 weeks, I am going to pick 11/7 if it's possible. 5w from today! Eek!
    I start 2x a week appts at the Perinatal Center on Tue as well.

Busy busy & tired! Lots of appts, the school grind for my son + football and cub scouts. Their Homecoming Football game was Sat & it was so cute. I made him a poster to hang on the fence. DH & I walked him out onto the field to announce him. Then the team ran out through a smoke bomb.

I don't know! I've never had the memory for this, even before pregnancy. lol. Will edit if I think of something!
  • @katy0990 Hope your glucose test goes well!
    @artemis618 I am a big Black Friday shopper and I am starting to get my list together. I'll share any good baby related deals I find :)
    @texas_t I hope your dr can help with the hypoglycemic feelings, that has to be no fun! See spoiler for the bag I won. Definitely not something I would've bought myself (I hardly ever wear brown tones so all my every day bags are black or gray) but it's a great size so I've already used it a few times.
    @mommythlegend I am still in disbelief how close we are getting to our due dates, how exciting that your LO might be here in a little over a month! 

• @morgantu I can’t believe you made it the whole night without peeing! Very impressive. And I’m jealous.
    @lippy625 Glad you had a fun weekend!
    @texas_t Sorry you haven’t been feeling great. I hope your doctor has some answers for you.

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • 1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 
    29.4 No more milestones!

Sometimes feeling like this baby is going to come straight out of my belly. Other times just generally feeling slowed down and big.

Feeling good right now. Baby girl is wiggling away in there at the moment!

Still not until next week.

I finally have a showing on my house tonight! It’s been weeks! Other than that I’m thinking about Halloween right now and what I can make DD be. And how well she will do with trick or treating. Hopefully she’ll enjoy it!

Oh I have a million but here’s a couple:

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @rosebud332 I hope the showing goes well!
  • @rosebud332 good luck with the showing!!! 

My nice night of sleep was a 1 off. I o my had to pee once last night, but it was after i laid in bed for 3 hours awake. Finally moved to the couch and fell asleep (dunno why that worked) but I'm dragggging today 
  • Don't know why my Dr is being so shifty about pinning down a c-section date. He told me we'd discuss at 32 weeks, which was today's appt. I was hoping for 11/7, but he said he delivers M/F so the 5th or 9th. He seemed leaning towards 5th, which is one month from today!