February 2019 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker 10/4

How many weeks/size? 

Comments about your pregnancy?

How are you feeling this week? 

Are you planning to dress up for Halloween this year? 

Re: Thursday Ticker 10/4

• Options
    How many weeks/size? 19 weeks / mango

Comments about your pregnancy? I just can't get over how different this pregnancy is from my first. And I'm just ready to be holding my sweet boy! But it is flying by.

How are you feeling this week? Eh.. still nausea and just a bunch of random aches and pains everywhere

Are you planning to dress up for Halloween this year? Not really. I have one of these: 

So i'll just keep it at that. 
  • Options
    How many weeks/size? 22 weeks/a coconut 

Comments about your pregnancy? Pregnancy is going well so far I feel like it’s flying by and I need to get myself into gear for his bedroom!

How are you feeling this week? Feeling really good other then my random panic attacks but baby boy was healthy at the last appointment and the doctor told me I was boring so that’s good news. We also have an appointment on Monday so that’ll help keep my panic attacks to a minimum. 

Are you planning to dress up for Halloween this year? Yes but something simple. I have a black and white shirt that says pumpkin smuggler at the belly so I’ll probably just be a robber. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks/size? 
    22! 
    Comments about your pregnancy?
    FTM and no complaints... going perfect. 
    How are you feeling this week? 
    Well! 
    Are you planning to dress up for Halloween this year? 
    Hahaha I thought an avocado would be funny. 
  • Options
    19 weeks 

I can’t believe I’m almost halfway! It’s going by quickly. I hope that continues. I feel like I’m living in this blissful state of just a tiny bump so I hardly feel pregnant. Not looking forward to feeling like a whale soon. 

Feeling alright this. My appetite has dropped some this week and I’m tired but overall good.  

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker