April 2019 Moms
Options

STM+ Check in w/o 9/25

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 

How are your other kids doing this week? 

Rants/Raves? Concerns/Questions? 

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)? 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: STM+ Check in w/o 9/25

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 12+1

How many kids do you already have? Ages?  3 1/2 yo twin girls

How are your other kids doing this week?  Great!!!  I finally convinced our dayhome lady that they don't need to be in pull ups anymore and they are good in panties.  I get it, it's gotta be annoying for her to deal with a bunch of kids potty training, but being in pull ups this long has really set them back.  But they are doing so great!

Rants/Raves? Concerns/Questions?   My NT scan is this afternoon and I am counting the minutes.  It is going to be a long day.  I'd love to see that little heartbeat again.

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)?  We usually hit the corn maze when they have all their pumpkins ready to be picked!  I love crunching around in the leaves.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @mermaidca good luck at the NT today! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for starting this @MRDCle!
    @mermaidca the NT scan is the best!  I remember last time that's when it started to feel very real to me.  Good luck!

How far along are you? How big is baby?  9w6d

How many kids do you already have? Ages?  One son, 9 months

How are your other kids doing this week? He's pretty good, although he's been whining a lot, especially at night.  He's super attached to me right now and is regressing back to cluster feeding so I may have to come up with some strategies soon...  He's been eating so much all day also, mainly real food, so I'm just concerned that this is an especially long growth spurt or something and don't want to leave him actually hungry.

Rants/Raves? Concerns/Questions?  I. Need. Sleep.

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)?  He won't really know what's going on, but I am looking forward to pumpkin picking!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 8 weeks 3 days

How many kids do you already have? Ages? DD - 2 next month

How are your other kids doing this week? So cute and sparkly and stubborn and sweet.

Rants/Raves? Concerns/Questions? I love when DD kisses my belly. Sometimes she won't even give me kisses, but if I ask her to give baby kisses, she will always do it!

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)? going to Apple Hill. It's nearby and they have apples, and pumpkins, and cider. We've gone the past three years. First year engaged, second year DD on the inside, last year DD on the outside. I really just like eating the apple cider donuts and then going to our favorite bbq spot on the way home. This year DD will be walking, so she'll be able to explore much more :)
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 10 weeks! LEGO man/strawberry/petit four

How many kids do you already have? Ages? DD-4

How are your other kids doing this week? Hit and miss, I feel like some days she’s listening really well and other days it’s constantly repeating myself. 

Mini vacation this weekend!!

Pumpkin picking/corn maze/apple donuts!/hayrides. We have several local-ish farms that do a while fall theme shindig. I really want to go apple picking too but we’ll see. 

I’ll be happy when the temperature drops enough that we can do outdoor activities without risking heat stroke. It’s supposed to be 99 on Thursday! I am ready for winter. (Fall is CA is kind of a joke) 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 10+3 

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 2 year old

How are your other kids doing this week? Just being a normal two year old.

Rants/Raves? Concerns/Questions? It's exhausting being a parent when you're pregnant. I need all the sleep. 

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)? We go to multiple festivals during the fall, pumpkin picking, apple cider. I'm pretty basic during the fall :)
  • Options
    Eek, good luck @mermaidca!  We have that scan (I believe it's the same one, first trimester screening ultrasound?) next Friday.  So many ultrasounds already, I think I only had four done with my first all pregnancy.

So many awesome fall activities, it's getting me hyped for the season!  Now if only the rain would stop so my roof could be fixed...

11 weeks, 6 days.  Uhhh... a lime?  I think?

One son, 4yo.

He and I both have head colds and he's been a whiny miserable little person in the mornings before he's had food.  I get it, I'm whiny and miserable when I'm sick too, but on top of being pregnant I just can't this week.

My DH ticked me off this morning, refusing to watch our kiddo while I went to my prenatal appointment (he was "working," from home).  But, it meant DS got to hear the baby's heartbeat on the Doppler and he didn't, so :tongue: .

Trick or treating!  Pumpkin picking, going to the local corn maze... all of it.  Fall is my favorite season, and Halloween is my DH's favorite holiday.  He's impatiently waiting til our son is old enough to watch scary movies with him because I refuse. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 11+2. Ovia says brussel sprout and hummingbird.

How many kids do you already have? Ages? One 5 y/o DD.

How are your other kids doing this week? She great, but has a bad cough.

Rants/Raves? Concerns/Questions? Pretty sure my constant complaint is that I'm effing tired. 

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)? All the things! I love fall. 
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    @mermaidca good luck! Let us know how it goes!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    12W6D - the size of a scoop of ice cream. Mmm ice cream.

4 year old DD

She's been really great this week except for the constant talking. She talks nonstop. All. The. Time. 

I'm so effing tired. Luckily the nausea has subsided so that's a big win, otherwise I'm exhausted and unmotivated.

We have quite a few pumpkin patches around here that we frequent every year. This is our first year where DD is in school every day so I hope we can still make it to all of them.
  • Options
    13+0 - a lemon or daisy! 
    @wildcosmiclove I like the hummingbird comparison!

DD is 16 mo

She seems to have stopped screaming for attention...as much. So that’s good. 

Eh, I can’t decide whether I’m liking or hating weekly ob appointments right now. It’s def breaking up my so-called work day (which is just trying to grow DH’s business and refine his smart but high-level ideas to make them manageable). I feel like there’s not enough time to get results from last week before I’m in again for something else. Also @kangstadt, I’m mildly annoyed that DH hasn’t made it to anything but laughed when he said “second child, right? Never gets as much attention.”

I really want to do a pumpkin patch photo shoot, so we’re going to need to explore some local farms and find the best photo ops. I also want to go apple picking and make pies. 

@lovelybabybumpz I’m now trying to teach DD to talk to my bump and give it kisses!

@mermaidca yay for undies!
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 10 + 5 - strawberry

How many kids do you already have? Ages? N (DD) - 7 months old

How are your other kids doing this week? N's doing pretty well.  She got her first cold ever this past Friday - was sent home from day care and feeling all feverish, congested, etc.  But she's such a good sport, she was smiling and laughing anyway.  She slept for fourteen hours Friday into Saturday (interrupted by two 20-minute diaper change/bottle wake-ups) and was feeling much better after that!

Rants/Raves? Concerns/Questions? None really!

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)? This is N's first Halloween, and while I want to do all the traditional fall stuff with her, I probably wouldn't have gone crazy about it since she's too little to really enjoy anything.  But now that it's going to be her ONLY year as an only child, we're going to go hard - I want her to know she is special as an individual, too!  Pumpkin picking is probably what I'm most looking forward to - and trick or treating, of course!
  • Options
    My NT scan went great.  The lab screwed up my bloodwork so we didn't have that aspect of it but baby was wiggling around and has a great heart rate at 167.  The tech left up a little clip of the baby profile and the heart beating so I got to steal a video and extra pictures, bless her.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    12 weeks. Baby is a plum

DD 5, DS 2.5

I love fall activities. Mostly because we’re too busy with blueberries in the summer that we don’t do much family stuff. So Apple picking, pumpkin picking, hayrides, cider and donuts, and of course Halloween. There’s a fall cider/donut tour (like a wine tour but donuts lol) in my county. So that’s my #1 to do this fall. 
  • Options
    @blueberrymomma is this like, a trail that’s published and people follow, or a stretch hummer that everyone piles into for the afternoon drinking hard cider? 
    I feel like I should start option 2 in my county...
  • Options
    lyse01 said:
    @blueberrymomma is this like, a trail that’s published and people follow, or a stretch hummer that everyone piles into for the afternoon drinking hard cider? 
    I feel like I should start option 2 in my county...
    Hard cider and donuts? Sign me up!!
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 9w6d, cherry

How many kids do you already have? Ages? one 2yr old DS

How are your other kids doing this week? He's doing great this week. His speech is really improving so its getting easier to understand him and he gets so excited when I get what he says. I got him some new airplane toys bc I'm dressing him as a fighter pilot for halloween and wanted him to be extra excited and he's OBSESSED with them. Downside to his love of airplanes is that I have to watch the Disney pixar planes movie at least once a day. On sunday, we literally watched it 3 times. Kill me.

Rants/Raves? Concerns/Questions? None, just excited for my next appt. One rant is that i'm scared to get on the scale lol.

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)?  We've got a corn maze about 30 miles north of where I live that is apparently awesome. They have a pumpkin patch and a bunch of activities for the kiddos. We skipped it the last couple years bc DS was too young, but this year I think he'll get a huge kick out of it. Also we will be visiting my parents over halloween so it'll be fun to see him dressed up with grandma and grandpa around.
  • Options
    @thatbaintforbetty for next year, right? Gotta give me time to get my marketing down and you time to get here!
  • Options
    11 weeks 6 days—size of a macaroon yesterday supposedly lol

This is our 4th
    Almost 14, Almost 12, 8 (this one was a huge surprise lol)

How are your other kids doing this week? Lol as good as teenagers/tweets can be. ;) Very busy with football, field hockey, and cross country. 

I look ridiculously pregnant because it’s my 4th and I’m only 5’4 and normally a size 0/2 (nowhere for baby to go but out and my body clearly remembers this all too well) but all coworker friends have advised to not tell work for as long as possible. So I try to sit behind my desk and carry notepads n front of me as much as possible, but I look about 5-6 months pregnant so it’s not really working lol.

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)? Next week two of them have birthdays so birthday week is always fun.
  • Options
    @lyse01 @thatbaintforbetty it’s like a trail that you follow lol. But your idea sounds fun too!
  • Options
    DD just dumped half a mug of hot tea on herself. Why are you trying to kill yourself, toddler??
  • Options
    @lyse01, ouchies.  I feel like half of parenting is just keeping small humans from breaking themselves...

My son takes after his father when he's sick.  I.e, helpless and so.freaking.whiny!

I can't deal.  DH just left for work training and I just want to sleep.  Gah!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh small humans and the things they try to hurt themselves with. I told DH that all parents who kept their kids in one piece to age 18 should get a prize with how often they do things that could potentially harm themselves.

How far along are you? How big is baby? 12+2  Chicken Nugget!

How many kids do you already have? Ages? DD 2

How are your other kids doing this week? She's good! Still a little clingy but she gave my tummy a kiss yesterday which was adorable. She says "baby sister" all the time but we have no idea what baby actually is. My DH got her to say "baby brother" instead yesterday so we'll see.

Rants/Raves? Concerns/Questions? I also wish I could nap all day long. And my pants are starting to not fit me, getting a little tight around the button area. The biggest complaint though is the constipation!! Oh my goodness if anyone has some tips that would be amazing because nothing is helping and it's causing unnecessary pain.

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)? First year DD will get to go pumpkin picking with us and maybe understand what we are doing. I'm super excited about that. And we always do a corn maze but we moved this year so we get to try out a new place which I'm looking forward to.

• Options
    I'm 9 weeks, 3 days. A cherry? 

I have a 5 year old son  

He's doing great. He loves kindergarten and relaxing with me after school.

I'm always so damn tired. I also can't wait for next week for my first appt!

I'm excited to take my son trick or treating and hit up a pumpkin patch. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 11 w 5d; baby is the size of a lime

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 1- DD is 15 months

How are your other kids doing this week? Up and down. She's teething and sometimes driving me up the wall. 

Nervous, DH is going overseas for 5 weeks soon and I'm wondering how I'm gonna survive without him. On the bright side, my nausea has basically disappeared and most of my food aversions are gone.

What autumnal activity are you looking forward to with your current kiddo(s)? The pumpkin patch! We just did a corn maze and it was so much fun.
  • Options
    Oh no @sleepydaze! That sounds like an unrelenting 5 weeks. Any chance of grandparents coming in for some weekends to assist?
  • Options
    Aw thanks for asking @lyse01 (hope I tagged you correctly). Thankfully my parents live 10 minutes away (and other family nearby) so I will have people checking in on me. They can never see enough of me/DD so I'm sure they'll be by a lot, especially once they learn there's another baby on the way!

DH will be in a remote village so hoping that his internet works so we can chat a bit.