May 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Loading the player...
  • @honeymorochdubrovsky I'm horrid at remembering screen names, but YES! I believe, we have two ladies with DWs!  You are not alone!
  • Welcome @becks105 ! We have so many Chicagoans on our board!

• Hi Ladies. Currently about 6 weeks pregnant with my first. Have been trying to conceive for what seems like forever. Anyone else experiencing very few pregnancy symptoms?
    I keep saying how I don’t feel like I have any real symptoms except feeling perpetually hungover and my sister is like, yep, sounds about right! I find I feel worse as the day progresses. 
  • Mary from IL here. EDD is May 25 😊
  • becks105 said:
    Hi Ladies. Currently about 6 weeks pregnant with my first. Have been trying to conceive for what seems like forever. Anyone else experiencing very few pregnancy symptoms?
    I keep saying how I don’t feel like I have any real symptoms except feeling perpetually hungover and my sister is like, yep, sounds about right! I find I feel worse as the day progresses. 
    QFT. I start out most mornings feeling okay, and by 11 or noon I'm ready for my first nap. Most of my "morning" sickness has been late afternoon/evening sickness. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @missmcgonnagal @becks105 yes! I feel so much worse at and after dinner! It is terrible. I feel miserable and it’s getting old fast!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • becks105 said:
    Hi Ladies. Currently about 6 weeks pregnant with my first. Have been trying to conceive for what seems like forever. Anyone else experiencing very few pregnancy symptoms?
    Yes, I was definitely saying that on TB especially last week, but some moms reassured me that every pregnancy is different, and maybe enjoy not experiencing any sickness or other symptoms. I think as a FTM, and someone who has a slight record of being over-dramatic, I was getting into analyzing whether how I was feeling was really a symptom. I'm just waiting until the first U/S which is today, and then it won't matter what symptoms I have, it will be real anyways! 
  • @blessedinmt are you from Montana? I would be thrilled if there were a fellow Bumper from MT! 
  • I'm from Portland, Oregon, but have lived in Montana for 5+ years, @MaggieG183.  This is an amazing place to live, recreate, and raise a family!
  • mamaof2andnowmamaof2andnow member
    edited October 2018
    Hi eveyone im a mom of two 11 and 7 from Ohio. Due May 28 decided on a whim to try for a third and a month later here we are. Congrats ladies
  • Im 6 weeks due May 28. Im super tired,sore breasts and cramping. You?
  • @blessedinmt ah, I was hoping for another Montana mama. My brother lives in Portland and we’ve visited a few times in the last couple years so DS can get to know his aunt and uncle. 
  • @MaggieG183, now that we're expecting our second child, I don't plan on leaving Montana, even to visit, until our son starts kindergarten. Daycare for two children will cost more than our mortgage.

I'm happy there's another gal in the treasure state here!
  • @blessedinmt I totally read your post wrong! I thought I read that you lived in Montana but now were in Portland. Yay! I’m excited! My last group for DS didn’t have anyone within 500 miles!

I get the whole daycare x2 thing. I’m not quite sure how we’re going to swing it either. Probably zero vacas here too until we’re down to one in daycare again. That or my student loans are paid off. I’m in Bozeman and everything is crazy expensive and I’m so oooover it!
  • Ha @MaggieG183! I thought that might be the case. Sorry I didn't communicate clearly. 

We work in Missoula, but live in a small town so we can afford a nicer home and bigger lot. It's totally worth the commute. 

I love Bozeman! But yes, it's too expensive. 
  • @blessedinmt you did communicate just fine. I was reading too quickly. 😂 
  • Same! 9th grade English teacher in NYC. Finding the time to eat crackers, let alone hide them from kids (who have teacher-snack radar apparently), is nigh impossible.

Also, teaching is wiping me out. I'm going to bed every night at 8:30, 9pm.
  • @Melanntor 9 pm!?!? That’s so late! This teacher is in bed by 7:00-7:30 most nights! 😂
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @lovelybabybumpz that's so cool so many of you were pregnant together last time. We waited so long that many of my friends from my last board are done. Lots of the ftm from it have 3 kids or more now. Also, please have a joint birthday party for your cat 😂🐱🎉
  • Hi ladies! I’m current 6w+3 with my second and my son just turned two. Due date of May 28 based on LMP. I had a great experience with my S16 group who I still interact with even now and am excited to get to know you all.

We’d TTC for months unsuccessfully and we’d stepped back from trying early this summer, went on vacation in August and bam! pregnant and so here I am! 
    Wow. We're so close to baby twins. I was in O16 first go around!
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • @babyelliottiscoming I’m a FTM as well, and my first ultrasound is on the 11th too! But I’ll be 7 weeks tomorrow haha
    New mommy to be!
    EDD: 05/27/19
    hoping for a girl!!!