Weekly Symptoms • w/o 9.30

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Symptoms • w/o 9.30

• Loading the player...
  • @echo-charlietango yeah, that does sound way faster to get them off. :)  
    @morgantu I’ve been getting kicks that go towards my butt too, I have no idea what baby is doing in there. I also forgot about the lightening crotch - that’s definitely been happening way more too. Not fun. 
  • @echo-charlietango I can understand why you wouldn’t t want to remove them, but if you plan to breastfeed, I would have your OB take a look. You may not be able to do certain treatments on your nipple while bfing.

I am overall feeling pretty good, just sore. My left thigh is still numb quite a bit and my hips are so sore. Baby also has the ability to push on my bladder and kick my lungs, at the same time.
  • @CecilB93 Ugh, the Charlie horses. I've had a couple wake me up in the middle of the night.

Charlie horses have begun. It could also be because I didn't have as many bananas as usual last week, because DH bought me salads from work so I was eating those for lunch instead of my usual peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

Dizzy spells. Anyone else getting them?! I had them bad overnight Saturday night, so bad that I couldn't help DH with DS multiple night wake ups (see the bitchfest thread..molars). The one time I did get up I thought I was going to throw up and pass out. I laid down on DSs floor and fell asleep for 20 minutes, he was asleep too though so it's okay. Then I felt bad all day yesterday. I had almost no appetite and could only manage snacks.

Pelvic pain as well. Usually only while/after running. I need a better support belt I think. Friday night I cleaned the house after DS went to bed and I was SO uncomfortable. My pelvis and back hurt and I was being such a bitch to DH. I feel kinda bad about it.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • @AdorkablePixie I had one wake me up last pregnancy, those suck. I had a couple dizzy spells last week, but I was thinking it was a side effect of my cold (literally just congestion and cough, no fever or anything), so maybe it was pregnancy related? Not sure.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @CecilB93 According to one of my apps, dizzy spells are common in the third tri. I hope they're not frequent! I never had them with DS.

• I’m a little jealous of you guys having smaller movements. If anything I feel like mine have gotten bigger. I don’t know if it’s because she’s breech, but it could be. Sometimes it feels like she moves her whole body to one side or she starts poking her head out really far and it’s so uncomfortable.
    Night time symptoms are the worst for me. I’ve been waking up probably every two hours to pee, and that’s on good nights when I’m not being kicked in the bladder or having BH. I’m sleeping sort of sitting up which aggravates my lower back and gives me this pain into my butt sometimes. I tried laying on my side a few nights ago and the pelvic pain was crazy and immediate so no more of that. Whiiiiiiine.
    I've been getting dizzy spells here and there too, but not too bad. They are pretty rare and only last a few seconds so I just grab a wall until they pass.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • I have had SUCH bad headaches. They are so annoying. I am also feeling less movement, which is freaking me out.  Also.. just exhaustion... is this what the third trimester is all about?  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel like my pelvis has started to separate. I'm having pain in my inner thighs and getting lots of kicks? head butts? to my cervix. 

I also had this sudden, strong lower back pain last night in bed that lasted about a minute or two. Not sure what that was all about.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @temmetime Yes! It is definitely a constant choice between dehydration and having to pee every 30 minutes.
  • +1 for constant thirst! I thought it was just my meds, but I guess it's pregnancy! 

I had dizzy spells about once every week or 2 in the first tri, but (*knocks on wood*) so far none since.  Headaches occasionally.  Those don't go away until I sleep them off.

I'm with @morgantu and I'm glad I'm not alone! Reading everyone's posts makes me feel normal, though it sucks we all have to go through the unpleasantness!

Exhaustion, heartburn/reflux/ indigestion/gas continue, and are getting worse.  Belly pain occasionally when walking too fast or too long.  Back pain is REAL when sitting upright or on a hard surface. @ab_canada I don't get BH (I don't think???) but definitely get weird upper back pain when sitting upright or on hard surfaces for too long.
  • @mag1cbeli3ver Sometimes I can stop them, which helps. I stopped one last night, thankfully. It's a certain way I move that does it.. but it's in my sleep so I can't help it!

+1 to the being thirsty and peeing constantly. I definitely go for the peeing constantly thing. haha

• I hope resting takes care of it @CecilB93!
  • @CecilB93 that sounds very unpleasant  I'm sorry. I hope your cough and cramping go away. 
  • @CecilB93 I hope this day of rest is exactly what you need and things will start to clear up for you!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• KatzaliaKatzalia member
    edited October 2018
    @CecilB93 glad you are taking the day off. I had the cough going around last week and it was miserable. Stay hydrated especially if you’re worried about contractions. 

So I’ve been whining about baby pushing on things low down in my pelvis. Fun new symptom as of last night is episodic downward pressure from baby that results in zinging nerve pain through the scar tissue from my tears and episiotomy from last delivery.  I am...not a fan of this sensation. 
  • @Katzalia I read scar tissue from episiotomy and involuntary squeezed my legs together. Maybe a RCS wouldn’t be so bad!
  • @katy0990 you make a good point! 
    My OB keeps telling me the second time around is better. Hoping that is true!
  • @CecilB93 Hope resting is helping with the cramping. And never feel bad about calling your OB! It's what they're there for. :)
  • @cecilb93 I’m glad you got a day to relax. I hope the cough subsided, too.
  • @CecilB93 I'm glad you at least got some rest! And yes, I hate RLP too. It's always disconcerting to feel pain but have to determine whether it's a safe pain or an unsafe pain. Anyway, glad you're feeling a bit better!
  • @CecilB93 I’m glad you got some peace of mind and some rest, your day sounds nice and relaxing. I hope tomorrow you’re feeling much better!