Trying to Get Pregnant

~~October Randoms~~

Post your random thoughts/convos here!

Re: ~~October Randoms~~

• Avrilmai said:
    I took a screen shot of the Freeform October movie schedule so I will be sure to see Hocus Pocus. It just doesn't feel like Fall/Halloween if I haven't watch at least part of that movie. 
    Yeeeeeees! I saw Hocus Pocus @ Target yesterday on DVD for $5 and almost bought it, but I think I'd rather have a digital copy online to watch wherever, cause we don't have a portable DVD player. 

Putting up all my outdoor decor for Halloween/Thanksgiving this week - I have a Pumpkin Patch sign up, but also have some pumpkins, a hay bale, and some leaf garlands.
  • Loading the player...
  • @Avrilmai I always record Hocus Pocus at the beginning of the season so I can watch it whenever I want! 

• I LOVE Hocus Pocus, too!  Can't wait for some fun Halloween movies.  (But I don't watch the super-scary stuff...just can't).
  • @Avrilmai I saw it in the theater when it first came out back in the early 90s. I had been obsessing about it for awhile so my Mom took me. It was so exciting to see it on the big screen!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• I don’t get the big deal about hocus locus, but I probably haven’t seen it since the year it came out.  I feel like I need to watch it.

• For a good 2 minutes today I thought that Julie Andrews had died because when I logged onto my laptop the news page said "Julie Andrews's Life In Pictures".  Nope, she's alive!  Today is her 83rd birthday.  Shame on you, internet, for scaring me like that!!!
  • @lillywonderland I am pretty sure Thackery (or is it Zachary?) Binx was the first crush for many girls! 
  • Thackery Binx was way cooler in cat form and I still cry at the end lol
  • I've still never seen hocus pocus! My parents thought it was inappropriate. *dunno*

• @meatballs37 It's not available on mobile yet! I don't think anything can top the "rice krispies," from May, but I'm excited to see someone try.
  • @spacepiraterunner :D:D:D I'm still waiting to hear why she had her "mom"s passport application.
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• omg right @b_1029 I keep checking in to see who is next from TTGP
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• At the "accepted answer"
  • Holy cow, that is a lot of TTGP grads already in June! I went crazy love titting! It kinda  makes me sad that they didn’t post in the grad thread though. 
  • @prpl11butterfly - I can understand that. You feel like you can't celebrate until you're "out of the woods", whatever that is for you personally. 
  • I understand everyone has their own reasons for not posting in the grad thread and I  completely understand. I just want them all to know that I’m so excited for them! And I like any excuse to throw a party! (I guess that’s what the love titting is supposed to be.)

@prpl11butterfly I’m so sorry that you feel that way about the grad threads and I completely understand. Life can be so cruel and unkind sometimes. 

• Yeah, it's also a sensitive month for many of you. 
  • Really regretting not ordering FRERs on Amazon a few days ago.... 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin - Girl, we're on the same page. I won't lie - I double checked my stash earlier to see if I had a FRER and could only find the RRs. Think you're gonna go grab one? We're DPO Frands.
  • @harrierwife im contemplating it but MH doesn’t get home with the car until a little later and then we eat dinner. I feel silly running out just for a test and like it’ll jinx it or something. Are you??
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @harrierwife @chichiphin I only have the cheapie pregmate ones in my hidden stash. I’m thinking about going out and getting a frer for tomorrow. I have no self control. 🙈 you would think I would learn after multiple cycles that testing early makes me sad, but nope. 
  • Dh brought home a blue line test.  While I appreciate the effort, it is pretty aggravating.  I kept my mouth shut since he was complaining about the price.
  • Haha ugh how do they always mess up one little detail? @holly321
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @holly321 Only joking, but I totally get the frustration!
  • Anyone have recommendations for good fall mid length cardigans? Weather here is already calling for them. 
  • @chichiphin - I want to go get one, but I'm really trying to wait until Friday (my birthday). I'm thinking it'll either be a good day, or a bad day. Either way I'm getting cake, so.  
    @meatballs37 - Maybe we should make a pact to not test until this weekend. You're on 9 DPO, too, right?
    @holly321 - Bless his heart. <3
  • Lol I just bought tests so I won’t make that pact. However the universe is working against me bc I spilled the cup of urine LOLOLOL 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• I have convinced myself it’s gonna happen this cycle because I calculated my EDD based on my LMP and it would be July 4th...patriotic AF 🤣

good luck to anyone who decides to test!!