Pregnant after IF

1st Tri Checkin - w/o October 1

Where are my first tri ladies at??

This is a place for those who got their BFP after IF and are in their first trimester to introduce themselves to other PAIFs and get some support!  <3<3

How far along are you? / EDD 
How are you feeling? 
Any recent / upcoming appointments? 
Thoughts/Concerns? Questions:
GTKY: Stealing from 2nd Tri - Where do you live?

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
dx with POCS 7/2009
TTC on & off since 1/2012
September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

Re: 1st Tri Checkin - w/o October 1

• How far along are you? / EDD  11 weeks - 4/20

How are you feeling? 
    Just ok. I thought I was getting over 1st tri nausea but it and MS came back this weekend. I have a hard time finding food that sounds good. Blah. 

I also went and got fitted for new bras the other day. The one I was wearing was 3 sizes too small. I can't express how much more comfortable I am!

NT scheduled in two weeks

None right now!

GTKY: Stealing from 2nd Tri - Where do you live? 
    Minneapolis 
    <3 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• How far along are you/ EDD: 6w5d / May 23.

How are you feeling? Tired, slightly nauseous, and extremely anxious. *TW i have had 5 early losses and am worried im going to jinx this one. (5 years of IF has really done a number on me). *TW.

Any recent/upcoming appointments? 10/4 i have another U/S and BW appt. 

Thoughts/Concerns/Questions? None right now.

Where do you live? Philadelphia Suburbs

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? / EDD   7+6  5/15
    How are you feeling?  Tired- nausea hit big time this week.  I also feel like I am coming down with a cold. 
    Any recent / upcoming appointments?  Had an appt today.  At our appt last week the gestational sac was measuring a week behind the baby.  This week it’s still a week behind but it grew appropriately so RE isn’t worried.  HB was 167
    Thoughts/Concerns? Questions:  just always concerned something will go wrong. 
    GTKY: Stealing from 2nd Tri - Where do you live? Chicagoland area 
  • agaunagaun member
    edited October 2018
    How far along are you? 4 weeks

How are you feeling? No symptoms strangely 

Second Beta today - scan 26 Oct.  

Thoughts/Concerns? Questions:  just concerned bloods don't double or that something will go wrong. 

• How far along are you? / EDD 
    9w6d (just figuring out the forum life ;) 

How are you feeling?
    Pretty great other than tired and trouble sleeping 

Tuesday for 2nd US!!

previous MC and IVFing this time! After 2.5 urs trying

GTKY: Stealing from 2nd Tri - Where do you live? Massachusetts !
  • mbradfo2mbradfo2 member
    edited October 2018
    @rozpre

Welcome!! I love Massachusetts -- how cold is it up there now? I'm jealous as I live down in the eternal summer of Florida :smiley:

@agaun
    I think that is a feeling everyone here can relate to...we get so used to bad news, right? 
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @mbradfo2 getting our first cold weather! 51 tonight 😱 I love fall weather tho! Sweaters leggings and boots!!!! I wouldnt mind a trip to FL tho, cause I also love swimming outdoors...and that’s done up here
  • How far along are you? / EDD. I am 6w2d after IVF... We tried for a year, so not as long as some of you. 

How are you feeling? Mostly ok...Very exhausted, some nausea every day, other symptoms kind of come and go. 

Any recent / upcoming appointments? Today is my first ultra sound! I hope its good news! 

Thoughts/Concerns? Questions: of course, 1000s of thoughts! Lol but mostly just want to know everything is ok....

GTKY: Stealing from 2nd Tri - Where do you live? American living in Egypt 😋
  • @mbradfo2 definitely. 
    Normally I feel so so sick even with my chemical pregnancies. This one I feel so normal... Waiting for 6 week scan now 
  • **lurking**
    @rozpre  welcome!  I love Mass, too, been a minute since I've been up there, tho... GL on Tuesday!  You must be graduating from the RE soon, no?

@agaun  I had very few symptoms in the beginning, either.  The only thing I even noticed was feeling winded going up and down the steps with the laundry!  And I just thought I must be getting out of shape; took me a second to put two and two together. Lol  Not feeling sick is totally okay!  Fx for a completely new and happy journey this time around! ;)

@bpietronicco  How are you feeling? Did you manage to keep that cold at bay?

@justharrison how did your apt go on the 4th?  Oof, I just realised, maybe there's a more current checkin thread going...  :#

@madasm0530  ooh, yas to new bras!  Once I had well-fitting bras, plus bra extenders, I was able to use those to get through the entire pregnancy!

@ellyahmedali  how cool!  Have you been in Egypt long? I have a friend I met on here once upon a time who is Canadian and lived in Egypt for a time, as well.  Small world.  Are you teaching?
  • @BusinessWife where are you located? I love mass ❤️ Yes I’m actually going to my regular OBGYN starting Tuesday. So nervous! I want the complete care of the Ivf crew ! 

@ellyahmedali I’d love to visit Egypt! Hope you are enjoying!
  • @BusinessWife I was sick for a whole week but think I am pretty much over it thank goodness- just a little bit of lingering chest congestion.   

First appt with my OB Tuesday.  Had some ever so slight brown spotting today so super nervous about that.  OB said I could come in for an u/s before my appt.  trying to rest 
  • @BusinessWife thank you. We are very excited as we were waiting for AF so we could start IVF and boom. First thought maybe cyst or something worse cause I ever ever do ovulate like ever. But here we are. 
  • @BusinessWife my past two appointments have been okay. I have two small SCH (one has which is almost gone). Last week the GS measured 4 days behind so i have been anxious for my appt this thursday to see of it has caught or not. 

• @justharrison I just got diagnosed with an SCH today. Our gestational sac has been behind as well but growing appropriately. RE didn’t seem considered after seeing appropriate growth.  

Fingers crossed for you that everything is alright.  
  • @bpietronicco im thinking my 2nd SCH has healed or is almost healed as im on my second day of no spotting whatsoever. Hopefully yours resolves itself too!