CD, CD/DPO (if applicable):

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):

Rants/Raves:

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  Labor Day weekend plans?

Re: TTCA35 check-in week of 8/26/18

• Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): FET cycle

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable):

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): Started Estrace for FET, prenatals, baby aspirin, vitamin D, CoQ10, maca when I remember

Rants/Raves: DH was in such a funk this morning and just miserable to be around. DD picked up on it and that he actually said maybe he would just stop coming home, which has really hurt her. I can't believe he said this in front of a child! Granted, he was upset with me for picking on him (and I did later apologize) but STILL! She was really sad about it so I had to do damage control because she feels he doesn't want to be with us. Sucky morning! Then my work surprised me with a "quick save us!" deadline with me having to redraft a PowerPoint presentation and send it to a client in less than 45 minutes. All this and I'm trying to DE-STRESS in prep for this FET! I'm like ready to cry today.

Questions for the group: none

GTKY:  Labor Day weekend plans? Just trying to still work on unpacking our moving boxes, one room at a time...but also, the weekend are precious for trying to hang with DD since she's in preschool all week, so she needs to have time with at least one of us. DH has been working 7 days a week and overtime every day trying to stack some vacation time up since there's this rare overtime opportunity for the next month...
  • Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): TWW 

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): 8 DPO 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): prenatals coq10 and dhea 

Rants/Raves:

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  Labor Day weekend plans? My mom is coming to town for weekend. DH is going hiking for the weekend 

@momifbysea sorry about DH.  Hopefully you can de stress and prepare for FET
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks @Mack2342. I’m sure it will blow over, just had to vent. Glad your mom will be in town, enjoy!
  • Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): WTO

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable):CD4

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): nothing this cycle. 

Rants/Raves:

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  Labor Day weekend plans? Red white and boom festival, then the day after labor day having wisdom teeth surgery
  • @drewsdarlin I love festivals, have fun! And best of luck with your wisdom teeth. Will be good to have behind you, for sure!

AFM, I just got my treatment schedule for this FET. It will be on September 21st. It could've been on the 14th but the office is busy and the next week was the first week I could get on. I feel like I'm getting a summer cold so maybe it's a blessing that it's another week out so I have more time to get over it if I do end up going into a full blown cold.
  • @drewsdarlin I love festivals, have fun! And best of luck with your wisdom teeth. Will be good to have behind you, for sure!

AFM, I just got my treatment schedule for this FET. It will be on September 21st. It could've been on the 14th but the office is busy and the next week was the first week I could get on. I feel like I'm getting a summer cold so maybe it's a blessing that it's another week out so I have more time to get over it if I do end up going into a full blown cold.
    Thanks. They have country music singers there for red white and boom for 3 nights. different things each night. it use to be outside at ball park though. not this year which makes me a little sad about it. Thanks. nervous about wisdom teeth surgery. good luck with the FET. how many have you done before?
  • @drewsdarlin will they put you completely out for your surgery? I’ve only done one FET before, in July.
  • @drewsdarlin good luck with teeth.  I had mine out as an adult and was just localized.  I had little pain just used ibuprofen.  Just couldn’t eat a whole lot for a couple of days. 
  • Yeah you are asleep during the wisdom teeth surgery at place I am getting it done. 
  • Eep! So late to the game this time!

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): TWW - although I’ve been spotting for three days, so AF is likely on her way

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): cd 24

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): CoQ10, prenatals, OPK, TI

Rants/Raves: the last three cycles my leuteal phase has been like 5 days. So it’s just been feeling pointless to even try. I read this is sometimes common for a few months postpartum. 

Questions for the group: 

GTKY:  Labor Day weekend plans? We are doing massive yard work. Not really massive, just clearing a huge bed and planting it, but we have horrible clay soil with lots of rocks and it’s like chipping away at cement, it sucks! Haha. 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• GTKY:  Labor Day weekend plans? went to Red white and boom with hubby friday night, sat night and sunday night. went out to eat labor day and then swimming at in-law's with hubby.
  • @drewsdarlin that sounds like such a fun weekend! Been rainy here so we worked on unpacking more moving boxes - trying to feel a little more settled before our transfer date.

• @drewsdarlin that sounds like such a fun weekend! Been rainy here so we worked on unpacking more moving boxes - trying to feel a little more settled before our transfer date.

It was fun. When is your transfer date?
  • Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): Waiting 

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): Ovulation is around the corner

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): Multivitamins, Vit D, Maca powder, CoQ10, Folate

Rants/Raves: DH suffers from ED. Every cycle seems to be passing by with no change.I am losing it with time.  So hard to hold myself in this journey.Getting frustrated. Will be happy to have suggestions from you all

Questions for the group: Two questions - 1) Mentioned above. 2) Both of us are taking multivitamins, maca and folate. Also, trying to be regular with physical fitness. Is there anything else we need to do?

GTKY:  Labor Day weekend plans? We had a wonderful labor day weekend at West Coast with frens.

Momifbysea  - Hope things get sorted. GL for the FET cycle.
    Mack2342  - I am sure you had a great time with Mommy!
  • @drewsdarlin my transfer date is 9/21, so getting there! These estrogen pills are giving me headaches and nausea though just in time for my 44th birthday tomorrow yay! I also am having numbness and tingling in my whole right arm and left hand which at first I thought was from acupuncture but now I think it’s from leaning on my arm/elbow the last few days on crazy Work deadlines. I need to try and de stress so this transfer isn’t messed up!!!
    @pegs007  in answer to your first question, I guess I’m just really stubborn lol. But seriously it takes a toll on us - how long have you been trying? For me it’s 3 years and I sometimes dream of this chapter being over but I also don’t want regrets of knowing I could have tried more/longer. But that’s different for each person/couple. The group on here is so valuable though in helping supportvyou when you need to be lifted up. We all get it!

For your second question, it sounds like your supplements and exercise are good. I read some books that convinced me to organic if you can swing the cost (if not at least buy organic for the dirty dozen). Those books also convinced me to look st my beauty product/makeup exposures to toxins (google environmental working group where you can see products rated).
  • @drewsdarlin my transfer date is 9/21, so getting there! These estrogen pills are giving me headaches and nausea though just in time for my 44th birthday tomorrow yay! I also am having numbness and tingling in my whole right arm and left hand which at first I thought was from acupuncture but now I think it’s from leaning on my arm/elbow the last few days on crazy Work deadlines. I need to try and de stress so this transfer isn’t messed up!!!
    @pegs007  in answer to your first question, I guess I’m just really stubborn lol. But seriously it takes a toll on us - how long have you been trying? For me it’s 3 years and I sometimes dream of this chapter being over but I also don’t want regrets of knowing I could have tried more/longer. But that’s different for each person/couple. The group on here is so valuable though in helping supportvyou when you need to be lifted up. We all get it!

For your second question, it sounds like your supplements and exercise are good. I read some books that convinced me to organic if you can swing the cost (if not at least buy organic for the dirty dozen). Those books also convinced me to look st my beauty product/makeup exposures to toxins (google environmental working group where you can see products rated).
    Good luck
  • Momifbysea - Wishing you the happiest birthday. Hope you had a good one! I appreciate you writing in-spite of your crazy work and side effects due to pills. Hope you are better now and all prepped up for upcoming FET.

We have been trying since last 8 months only but I am already losing it due to multiple factors like age (I am 38), no kid, DH's condition and flying time. Yes we are already eating and using organic/natural stuff so, that's taken care of.

I wanted to ask you about acupuncture? How was it? Did you experience any significant difference
  • drewsdarlin  - Hope your wisdom tooth extraction went well.
  • @pegs007 sorry for my delay but I havent been on here since you posted as I’ve been traveling for work! As for the acupuncture I’m really not sure yet, we will see how this transfer goes first. What I can say at this point is that my lining is not as thick this time, in fact it’s just over 8 which is what they want to move forward with a transfer so I’m not feeling really confident.
  • pegs007pegs007 member
    edited September 2018
    Momifbysea  - Sorry to hear, hope everything goes well. Keep the faith.

• Hello Ladies! Does anyone of you take baby aspirin? My RE has advised me. Since, I am new to TTC thought will check with you all.
  • MomifbyseaMomifbysea member
    edited September 2018
    @pegs007 yes my RE has had me on 1 baby aspirin a day for all retrieval and transfer cycles, including the BCP month’s leading up to those.

Just wanted to update you all that for the first time since starting all this RE stuff as well as our year on our own prior, I am LOOKING AT TWO LINES ON A FRER!!! The second one is faint but it is there DH agrees. This morning is 6dp5dt and I had taken one yesterday at 3pm that was a squinter but barely there. We are cautiously filled with hope here.
  • FX for darker lines @Momifbysea!  Congrats!!
  • Momifbysea - Thanks a ton and lots of baby dust 
  • @Momifbysea YESS! See you in the grad check-in thread.  I am rooting for you with crossed fingers and toes.

I don't know what the protocol is these days, but back in 2014-2015 when I was last pregnant, we were encouraged not to post in the TTC threads after getting a BFP because it can be upsetting to some. It's a MUCH smaller group now, so perhaps it's not relevant, but something for the group think about/debate/decide.

• @marijaa333 thanks! It’s still tentative of course until the blood tests over the next couple of weeks. The last couple of years I’ve been on this thread we have encouraged people to hang out until they were confident moving on, especially with IVF where you’ve got several betas before that first ultrasound and if numbers aren’t doubling then it may have been a chemical etc. But of course I don’t want to upset anyone and other than @PoeMasque I don’t think anyone else from that time is still on here! Makes me realize how long I’ve been here so I’ll respect the current ladies, thanks.
  • I have no issues with anyone posting a BFP on here.  It’s fantastic news.  I’m also on the board TTC after a loss and we use a TW before posting just to give a warning so if you aren’t in mood to see you can skip that post.   That might help if someone is struggling. Just a thought 
  • @mack2342 that's a good idea - I will use a TW on my posts until I'm set to move on once I have confirmation.