April 2019 Moms
Options

sorry!

b9315b9315 member
edited September 2018 in April 2019 Moms
Now regretting this post.. was not aiming to offend. So sorry! Deleted it for now.

Re: sorry!

• Options
    My only advice is no matter if you have a b- belly or what you would consider a "cute" belly, be kind to yourself and remember that your body is doing an amazing thing. Appreciate it. 
  • Options
    Right now your uterus is barely above your pelvis and is the size of a grapefruit. So your lower belly being larger then your upper is totally normal and to be expected esp if you aren't carrying around extra weight. 

You are exactly how you should be. Embrace the process. ❤
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what even is a B belly???

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    I had to google it @sheknows6.  When you have a bit of an indent so your belly is in the shape of a B instead of the "classic" D.

I have that right now.  It's also really early.  I am confident it will fill out, but even if it doesn't, having a "cute belly" isn't that important to me.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @b9315 I also (pre-pregnancy) am a 10/12 with a deep belly button and I see a B Belly on myself. Especially with where my (now size 14/16) pants band sits. I like my shorts and pants to be at belly button level so a B Belly is obvious on me. I try not to think about it. ;-) I took a photo of myself lying down this morning (13 weeks) and I notice a beautiful baby bump from belly button down and a flat stomach belly button up. I am always bloated and usually constipated so my belly isn't cute when I'm standing or sitting. But it's my body and my baby is in there whom I love so incredibly much that I don't really care that I look kinda funny right now. :-) In just a couple months it will be obvious we are pregnant. I can't wait for that moment to come and to especially stop worrying about my body shape. We probably won't be B-shaped for long!!
  • Options

ok now that I know this: we all have fat on our bodies, and no shape or amount of rolls is going to detract from the beauty of your pregnancy. Fat is not synonymous with ugly.

I personally think this is a really silly thing to worry about when you are literally growing a life inside you. Just my $0.02

• Options
    I’m a big girl all the time. Always have a BBelly. Mine is starting to fill in a bit. DH noticed it before I did. But it’s happening. 
    Either way I just want a healthy baby! 😁
  • Options
    I had no idea what a b belly was before reading this.  By the end your baby is probably going to be curled up on one side with its ass in the air anyway, and then you will for sure be lopsided, b belly or not.  Not a big deal.  Buy some empire waisted maternity shirts if it bugs you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@b9315 we don't like dirty deletes or one-off posts like this generally- I would suggest reading the pinned posts at the top of the board and joining us in the randoms/symptoms/weekly threads- we'd love to get to know you better!

Btw, I'm not offended, I just feel like it's a silly thing to worry about when we're all going to experience a multitude of changes in our bodies- this is par for the course in pregnancy.