November 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms 9/10

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 9/10

• @middleschoolmommy I picked up a brace a few days ago and it's definitely helped!  Just keeping the base of my thumb from moving gives me so much relief.

At this point, I'm thinking it's tendinitis.  I have a history of injuring myself with no idea of how I did it.  I have really unstable joints, but I also get unexplained bruises and scratches all the time.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• So we have our maternity pictures tonight that were rescheduled from 2 weeks ago due to weather. DH was supposed to be back at 12:30 (he was traveling for work). His first flight got delayed so he missed his connecting flight. Now he's supposed to get in at 4:30. Our pictures are at 6pm 40 min away (tho he's a bit closer being at the airport). I figure best case scenario he meets us at the location on time. I'm so nervous he's going to miss pictures completely. It's also windy AF here and 90 degrees. The photographer is booked the next couple weekends and it's supposed to rain next week so really it seems best we take our chances tonight. I'm frustrated and just hoping DH makes it and DS cooperates and we don't all look like hot messes. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Loading the player...
  • @mockingjay1 praying he makes it! Glad that the airport is closer to the location. I'm sure he is fretting. Darn weather!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @mockingjay1 Fingers crossed he makes it on time! you just reminded me that I want to look into doing maternity pics..
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• while in line at the grocery store today, the elderly man behind me said, “if it comes out looking like me, i’m not taking responsibility.” 
    ::shudder::
  • @highsteaks What?!?!  :D:D that’s like such a weird thing to say. 
  • @highsteaks wtf... That's so creepy
  • @highsteaks ew! There is so much wrong with that on so many levels

• Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @highsteaks Whyyyyy? There was an old man I used to work with during my last pregnancy that would always joke about my tv being broken when he saw me. Just, shhh.

• Omg. Our effing washing machine just broke AGAIN. Not even kidding. WHAT IS HAPPENINGGG??? 

• @MouseMama817 Ugh, ours just broke a few weeks ago and we had to buy a new washer AND dryer since we have a stacking set.  :'( What brand of washer do you have? When was the last time it broke? 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • This one is a Whirlpool H2 Low model. It’s an he top loader. This is the one DH swapped unnecessarily for the fancy front loader a few months ago. Thankfully I kept it in the garage instead of getting rid of it because the front loader broke after like 3 months. We hauled this one back into the house when the other one crapped out (a month and a half ago) and now it just stopped working. I don’t get it! I do 3-4 loads of laundry a week. Tops. We use the he compatible Tide pods. I wash nearly everything on cold on the regular or delicate settings...There is nothing heavy duty about my laundry routine! I’m so confused! 
  • @MouseMama817 surely it must still be under warranty? 

• @MouseMama817 electrical problem with the wall outlet? so weird.
  • @MouseMama817 That's crazy. Do they keep breaking in the same way or different? The washer repair guy that came to our house specifically told us to buy whirlpool because they're supposed to be really good. How odd! Can you return the front loader that broke right away? 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @MouseMama817 - oh no! I agree, can you return the one that broke so soon after you got it? Surely there was some kind of warranty with it? What a pain in the butt! 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• The front loader set was given to us by a friend who was moving out of state and didn’t want to sacrifice the u-haul space. The top loader came with the house when we bought it last year. It looks fairly new though so tomorrow I’m going to see if there’s any sort of warranty info on the back. Fingers crossed!!!

• I had some bizarre dreams last night. I woke up craving eggs so I made some scrambled eggs but now I feel ick. 
  • @booksandcoffee eggs are about the only thing that have consistently made me sick this pregnancy. Breakfast is a struggle. 

@MouseMama817 the joys of home ownership! Hope you get things figured out with your washer! 
  • @booksandcoffee @firsttimespartanmom eggs are one of the only things my 2 pregnancies have in common! I actually crave eggs while pregnant. I eat one every morning and for dinner usually once a week!

The one thing that I haven't been able to have this entire pregnancy is BBQ. Even when I think I want it, I feel queasy after just a couple bites.

@MouseMama817 FX'd there's a warranty and your washer problems are donel
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Woke up this morning to a massive headache and my nose pouring blood. I can count on one hand the number of nosebleeds I've had in my life. Ds is extra whiny and H is a in a pissy mood. Can I have a do over?
  • @wildrainbow sorry for the poor start of your day. I hope it gets better or at least passes by quickly! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I’m gonna let DH handle the washing machine business entirely. We’re leaving for a family vacation next Thursday and I have enough to handle between getting the family packed and the house ready for house sitters to come. 

@wildrainbow Oh girl  :( Are you feeling any better now? 

• @MouseMama817 Still have the headache, but my nose finally stopped bleeding. 
  • @wildrainbow This might be coming too late, but a heating pad on low folded over my eyes will usually knock a headache out for me. If you haven't found relief yet it might be worth a try. 
  • @middleschoolmommy I crave eggs too. I’ve been super into hard boiled eggs recently.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @mockingjay1 hopefully the quality is good! Amazon is the best.
  • You guys this is SO random but I’m so traumatized I have to post about it somewhere. I went for a walk at this park that has a walking trail today and of course I had to pee like five minutes in but the bathrooms were broken so there was only a port a potty. Like pretty much everyone in the world I hate port a potties but it was either that or pee my pants so I go to use it and when I open the door there’s a man in there pooping! Ew ew ew. He yelled out “Excuse me!!” And I jumped back so fast I almost fell over but SERIOUSLY, why did he not freaking lock the door. Ugh. 
  • @iheartbooks omg... I've done that at gas stations before where people don't lock or fully shut the stall door and then get this righteous indignation that YOU did something wrong when they're the ones that can't shut a door/lock a door. I hope you were finally able to pee. Also... Yuck. Port a potties :mask:

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Right? They need to learn to lock/close doors. And I did eventually get to pee, haha!
  • Omg @iheartbooks I’m laughing way too hard. But, super gross dude.