November 2018 Moms

Water is leaking

Re: Water is leaking

• Good luck momma! Please make sure to update us as soon as you can! And don't forget the pictures :).
  • Our first November baby! Thinking of you and your little one today. Hoping for a smooth delivery and healthy mom and baby! 
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad baby stayed put this long. Hoping for a speedy birth and quick recovery
  • Thinking of you. Best wishes for a smooth delivery with a healthy mom and baby! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Can't believe the first baby is on its way! So glad that you guys made it to 34 weeks. Hope everything goes smoothly for you both today...Sending you all the good vibes I can!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @msb11182018 Wow, this whole thread just blew my mind. I just now saw that it existed and got all caught up to discover there's a baby arriving tonight! Whoa! I hope everything goes off without a hitch! Keep us posted!
  • Prayers for a smooth delivery and healthy Mama &  LO!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Hope everything goes well!
  • Hope everything goes well!
  • Well I guess labor and delivery got slammed with a bunch of active labors right as I was scheduled to be moved down there...so still have not been moved to start inducing nearly 8 hours later. Stressing out because we only could find someone to watch DS for one night, so DH has to leave to pick him up from daycare in about 12 hours whether baby has arrived or not. Not ready to give birth by myself. 
  • Oh girl... *hugs* I'm sorry things arent going as scheduled! Thinking of you and LO. 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Thinking of you and hoping all goes smoothly. 
  • @msb11182018 Oh, no. I'm so sorry. Hopefully not much longer now! Sending lots of love!
  • i hope somebody steps up to watch your ds tonight so you don’t have to worry about dh leaving to get him. hope your induction is going well!
  • Good luck, mama!  I hope everything goes smoothly (for you and your family) and that you get to meet baby soon! :heart:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Thinking about you!
  • Thinking of you and I hope someone was able to watch your son!
  • Thinking about you!  Hoping you are not checking in because you are too busy adoring your new baby!
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited September 2018
    Awwwww CONGRATS!!!! I'm so sorry labor didn't go as planned and that the epidural was so ineffective but hooray for the safe arrival of the little guy <3<3<3. Praying you have a speedy recovery and that baby Maveric gets to come home quickly. *hugs* you did so good momma!!! (Btw adorable name and he looks like just the absolute perfect little peanut) :love:

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Congratulations!!  <3 I'm sorry it didn't go as planned but I'm so happy to hear that baby is doing.well. Hoping your NICU stay is short!
    I'm going to bump up the birth announcements thread for you if you want to post there.
    Congrats, momma! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Congratulations! Sorry to hear labor wasnt as planned, but glad baby made it safe and sound. Hoping you are both home together soon! 
  • linz36linz36 member
    edited September 2018
    Congratulations! Glad you and your little one are doing well. And I love his name!!!!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Such happy news! Congratulations on the safe arrival of Maveric! I hope he doesn't have to stay in the NICU long. <3
  • Congrats Momma! He is perfect! Sorry that you didn't have the labor that you wanted, but glad you both are well. I hope his NICU stay is short and you get to take him home soon!
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Congratulations Mama, you’re amazing! 
  • Congratulations!! I’m sorry labor wasn’t what you had hoped for! I’m glad he’s doing well so far! Keep us updated as you’re feeling up to it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congrats, mama! He's beautiful and absolutely perfect! I'm sorry your Labor experience wasn't what you wanted, but I'm glad you and baby are both safe. Praying for a smooth recovery and a short NICU stay. You are amazing!
  • Congratulations! Glad everyone is doing well! Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!
  • your child is so precious. glad to hear he’s doing well in the nicu. hope his stay is short. congratulations! also, sounds like from what you had to endure, you are a total rockstar! i hope you’re feeling better than ok today after such a crazy labor. keep us updated when you can. 
  • Congratulations! Glad to hear that even though labor didn’t go as planned, baby Maveric made a safe entrance! Hope you are doing great and he gets to come home with you soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats mama! What an adorable baby! Sorry that your labor didn’t go as planned, but our first November baby is such a cutie! Thinking about you and baby and hoping you both get to go home soon! 
  • Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful. I hope you are doing ok and that your time in the NICU will be short. Amazing job, mama!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Congrats on your baby boy!  Hopefully he's out of the NICU ASAP.  :heart:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Congrats!!!! He’s so sweet! I hope baby Maveric can come home soon and that you’re getting lots of rest! 

• @msb11182018 congrats momma! He is perfect and I hope he soars through nicu! I’m glad you’re having a good recovery too!! Have a margarita for me please! Lol 
    nws
  • Welcome to the world Maveric! Im sorry to hear things didn’t go as planned, but so happy that everyone is safe and sound! 
  • Congratulations!! He is adorable! I'm sorry your labor experience wasn't great, but I'm glad recovery is going well. I hope Maveric's NICU stay is short! 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Congrats, @msb11182018 on Maveric (love the name)!  I am way jealous of your margaritas and hope to have some waiting on me after my delivery, also :smile:  Glad you are all doing well!
    Pregnancy Ticker