February 2019 Moms
Options

Saturday ticker change Sept15

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: What's one thing you'll plan to do for you this week?

Re: Saturday ticker change Sept15

• Options
    20 weeks. Baby is the size of a banana. 

Feeling ok. I'm even more tired than usual since the other kids were sick all week. Lots of stretching pain. 

No appointments for a few weeks. Had AS and appointment last Thursday. Got to see our baby girl finally! Still shocked that it's a girl!

We're now trying to agree on a name for baby girl. I'm curious how many of you plan to share your names with anyone (besides internet strangers 😉) before baby comes. I'm firmly in the camp of no one knows her name until she's here. 

I'm going to buy myself a pair of slip on sketchers this week. I'm flying to Montreal in 2 weeks and realized that I can't easily get to my laces anymore!
  • Options
    20 weeks

Tired but otherwise good

Mw appt on wed!

Were playing the name game too.. so hard!

No rrq

Getting a pedi. Havent had one since May!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for starting the Saturday thread @cass06_07!

1. 20 weeks, endive or a banana which I don't think are the same size

2. Really well, just abdominal stretching and baby has been moving around a lot.

3. AS on Monday and MW on Tuesday!

4. I finally told work, and everyone in my department was very congragulatory and excited.  
    We are not telling whatever name we hopefully eventually pick to the real world until this kid is born.

5. Take naps?  And buy more mat clothes, in store shopping was a fail yesterday. Target at least has things in store, just not work appropriate.
  • Options
    Im wondering if its just the 3 of us?  I was informed were due for groundhog day babies.. i thought it was fitting if you think about the concept  :D.

I need some flat work shoes since sandal season will be ending soon.  I ordered more mat tops the other day, didnt have enough  variety.  Todays mission undergarments .. wish me luck!!
  • Options
    @cass06_07
    Groundhog day must not be very popular! Lol!
    And I will probably not even technically be a February 2019 mom. I'll be a repeat CS and they want to schedule that earlier in week 39 so I'll end up with a January baby!
  • Options
    @bellebaby221, me too if this placenta previa doesnt resolve.. early jan baby if i need a csection  :#
  • Options
    1.    21 weeks 1 day. Baby size of an endive...which I’ve never seen.

2.     Feeling very pregnant. Difficulty sleeping almost every night either due to heartburn after dinner or restless legs. 

3.    Next appointment is my 23+3 week appointment on October 12. I can’t believe that I’ll have a 28 week visit after that and then be every 2 weeks. 😳 

4.    No rants. Just ready to meet this sweet baby.

5.   Naps on my days off. Lol! I got a pedicure last week. 
  • Options
    lindseybicklindseybick member
    edited September 2018
    @bellebaby221 I’m due feb 5 but having a baby on or before January 29!
  • Options
    We can pick the day that week we want to deliver. I'm avoiding the 28th because we already have a family birthday then. Looking like either the 29th or 30th. I'll probably pick based on which doctor is on that day. Unless baby girl decides for us!