May 2019 Moms

GTKY pet edition

Tell us about your pets!

What kind do you have?
How old are they? 
Any funny or special stories about them? 

Bonus points for pics! 

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: GTKY pet edition

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry to hear about your pup @psychobutthead Its always so hard to lose a pet.
  • I'm sorry to hear about your pup @psychobutthead Its always so hard to lose a pet.
    Yeah we had to make the decision to put him down and end his suffering.  The vet was great.  They cremated him and took a mold of his paw print before hand for us for free.  They where amazing how they treated us and handled it. 
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• @psychobutthead that's definitely a hard decision but it's even more hard to see your fur baby in pain and suffering. That's so sweet your vet took a paw print for you. 

@zuuls_mom Walter is adorable 😍😍
  • What kind do you have? One dog, we think he's a Yorkie/silky mix, but he's a rescue so we aren't sure.  His name is Tyrion (we're big GoT fans). 
    How old are they? 5
    Any funny or special stories about them?  This dog serves the most severe side-eye I've ever seen when his delicate sensibilities are upset.  When DD was first born and would cry he would side-eye the crap out of her, then sigh loudly, and get up and dramatically move across the bed.  We joke that he always wonders why we brought home the loud, bald puppy. 
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @zuuls_mom I had a mini as well for 12 yrs. Sadly he passed away last summer. I miss him so much  you're Walter is very handsome 
  • mrsdee15mrsdee15 member
    edited September 2018
    WHOOPS posted in the wrong thread, nothing to see here, folks.  Sorry.
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
  • @psychobutthead I'm so sorry about your pup. Ours are getting on up there in age and we are dreading the day we have to make that call. ❤️
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @nopegoat I was waiting to see what you'd post! 

• @nopegoat I was waiting to see what you'd post! 
    LOL! Its probably a good thing it's such a pain in the butt to resize pics. I would have added a lot more. I have three special roosters, then Nope Goat and our first doe, then our geese and ducks..
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @keighty80 love the HP reference and that tag is so cute!

• @ElleJDubs thank you!!! I love it too!
  • @aels12 Goldens are the best! 

I don't have any pets but I'm thoroughly enjoying everyone's stories and pictures! Thank you for sharing! 

• I LOVE all the pet pictures!

And I agree with @psychobutthead and @vivereidescent! @nopegoat We’re coming to live on the farm! I’m obsessed with all your animals! 🤗

PS: How do you add a picture? I tried to attach one, but it would never load. I saw someone say you had to resize it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Thanks ladies! ❤️ 

@msb615 I upload to tinypic, resize to 320x240, copy the direct link, paste it into the Image URL box, then press enter. There may be an easier way but that's how it was done years ago. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @nopegoat Thanks! I’ll try that 🙂
  • @msb615 I am an absolute sucker for black cats like they are my fav

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • @sleepy33 He’s the absolute best, and so sweet too. I always tell him he’s my favorite boy in the house 😂