May 2019 Moms

Group 3 & 4 Who's Tired?!

Hey ladies! Is anyone pretty tired yet?  I usually get tired after lunch at work, but this definitely feels more than usual.  It's like I'm ready to go to bed when I get home at 6!  Anyone else feeling tired yet?

Re: Group 3 & 4 Who's Tired?!

• Insanely tired. Yawning at work by 2 lol
  • I'm exhausted. I literally have to gear myself up to do anything haha
  • Loading the player...
  • I’ve been ok in the am, but after 5-I’m exhausted and not wanting to move.
  • 🙋🙋🙋 YES! DH is like what the heck! You sleep to much and I'm over here like I'm growing a person damn it 😂
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Wait what? Sorry... I fell asleep. lol I've been taking multiple cat naps a day.

• I just joined The Bump.  I'm no expert on this; so sorry for all the ladies who are forum Nazi's.  Just don't reply next time ok?  Maybe you're just hormonal.
  • bumbly_bbumbly_b member
    edited September 2018
    Uhh so by definition we all are...you know pregnancy forum and all.....
  • So I read this first, and I had to scroll all the way down, I think this is what you wanted me to read?  But I'm still not sure b/c that thread was clogged with a bunch of other posts
    "For the sake of board organization, here are some simple guidelines for posting threads: 
     DO: -Introduce yourself in the "Introductions" thread 
            -Add yourself to the spreadsheet
            -Feel free to start one of the weekly posts listed below if you don't see it started yet
            -Check to see if a thread has already been started on your topic or question so we can avoid too many threads of the same topic
            -Post a thread that would apply to the entire community and doesn't fall into one of the categories for daily threads listed below (Ex: what to pack in your hospital bag, baby gear, etc) 
            -Comment, share advice and show support for your fellow bumpies; this is a two-way street, to get support, you must show it as well"
    First of all, I'm not reading through hundreds of introductions.  Then, "Feel free to start one of the weekly posts listed below"... below as in where?  And who is the goddess who decides what we are and are not allowed to post on?
    "Check if this thread is already started"  - when I search for "tired 5 weeks pregnant" I get hundreds of boards... sooo I started one with the question I actually have.
    "Post a thread that would apply to the entire community" - Y'all have already split the thread into 4 groups right?  That's against the rules
    "show support for your fellow bumpies" Don't give me a bunch of sass right when I join please.    @expandandcontract @secicc12 @k2k2tog
  • Ok so I have found your leader.  So please answer the questions.  
    "Feel free to start one of the weekly posts listed below"... below as in where? 
    "Check if this thread is already started"  - when I search for "tired 5 weeks pregnant" I get hundreds of boards...
    "show support for your fellow bumpies" The 3 I quoted above totally jumped on my ass when I joined.  Why?
  • sleepy33sleepy33 member
    edited September 2018
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Well, you all have managed to bully me out of participation in less than 24 hours.  I'm sure you'll be thrilled with your success.  Enjoy each other.
  • ravingmad said:
    Well, you all have managed to bully me out of participation in less than 24 hours.  I'm sure you'll be thrilled with your success.  Enjoy each other.
    QFP
    Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• keighty80 said:
    I don’t know if this is a party gif, but I feel like this needs to be seen anyway. You’re welcome. 

HAHAHAHA! Is this what you were watching when you conceived your current little bean? omg, I can't stop staring!

• DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mrsdee15 LMAO! Omg I'm loving these gifs! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"