May 2019 Moms

Signing off. Please do not read if sensitive to loss stories. Thank you for all your support.

For those of you who don’t know, I have been so grateful to this community and the support that it gives unconditionally. Yesterday, we had an emergency ultrasound because I was bleeding and cramping. My husband and I got to see our little one’s heartbeat for the first and last time. She was beautiful, and I don’t regret for a second that we got to see her heartbeat. Even if it hurt worse. We weren’t sure what was happening and when we saw the sonogram my husband and I were elated and relieved to see her. But then the US Tech told me the heartbeat was 90 BPM and I was still scared something was off. An hour later we met with our OB who regretfully informed us that the baby was no longer in the upper uterus where she should be, but instead had moved down to mid uterus...on her way out. He told me that I was in the state of an impending miscarriage and the only thing to do was wait. My husband and I went home and prayed over and talked to our little one during her final hours. We know she is in heaven now. And we don’t have any regrets loving her this much already. I really don’t mean to scare anyone. I just want to encourage those that may have gone through the same thing. There is peace to be found, there is a new normal. And we loved our Baby Tot so, so very much that I wanted to put her sonogram on here. She had life, even if it was for 6 short weeks. And, I want to honor her. Thank you again for all your love and support. 

Re: Signing off. Please do not read if sensitive to loss stories. Thank you for all your support.

• I don't know if you'll even see this since you're signing off but thank you for sharing! I understand that every loss is different, but feel free to reach out via messaging if you need anything. Having gone through two losses myself, I'm happy to be there for anyone. ❤
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • So sorry @beccabek92. I am glad you found peace in those final moments with your sweet baby <3

• Loading the player...
  • I’m so very sorry for your loss  :(
  • So sorry you and your husband are going through this but that was a beautiful tribute. Thinking of you all.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited September 2018
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Lots of hugs, thoughts, and prayers. ❤️ 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • I am so truly sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers your way. Thank you for sharing your tragic love story. ❤️
    New mommy to be!
    EDD: 05/27/19
    hoping for a girl!!!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing. Sending love your way.
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @beccabek92 I’m so so sorry you and your husband are going through this. Be kind to yourself. Sending hugs and prayers your way. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, so many hugs to you.
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Sorry for your loss.
  • I'm so sorry. Never feel like you have to regret a single moment if how you have felt. ♥ 
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful way to cherish your baby as they are on their way to heaven. Hugs to you during this difficult time.
  • @beccabek92 I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• I am so so sorry for your loss. Such a beautiful tribute to your little one. 
    Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• So sorry for your loss. Your babe was here and meant something. 
  • I’m crying happy, grateful tears as I read these posts. I was so worried y’all would get upset. I am blown away with the outpouring of love. Thank you.
    Why would you think we'd be upset? We all feel for you. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and all the other moms who have lost. Your tribute to your baby was extremely beautiful. Take care of yourself and good luck in the future. 

• I am so very sorry for your loss.  What you wrote was beautiful, what a way to honor your baby.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So sorry to hear this, but you have put it beautifully. You're right about it not being wrong to love her so much. Thank you for sharing your sonogram with us.
    kids with flags
  • I am so so sorry to hear this. Your baby was beautiful, a life loved. Take care of yourself as you mourn and heal. I will keep you and your DH in my prayers. 

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• @k2k2tog thank you <3  I will be praying most especially for your LO 
  • Sending you prayers. I’m really sorry for your loss.  <3

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• I'm so so sorry. Take care of yourself. Sending hugs and prayers  ❤❤❤
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss :'( I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers❤️
  • I’m so very very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute to your baby. Take care of yourself 
  • So so so so many hugs for you in this time. I wish you, your husband, and that sweet little baby warm thoughts and peace during this time. Be kind to yourself. ❤️ 
  • So very sorry ❤️ Sometimes God wants some babies back to Him quickly. Your little one is in a beautiful place ❤️❤️

• What a touching tribute. Lots of hugs for you
  • I am so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so sorry <3
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• I’m not sure if you’ll see this, but I am truly sorry for your loss. I think the way you’re describing things is beautiful ❤️
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • So sorry for your loss.