May 2019 Moms
Options

GTKY 9/23

It's slow today so why not. 

How long have you and your SO been together?

How did you meet? 

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: GTKY 9/23

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fatmonica you got it all wrong.  The real story is you were friends first. You were both in England for a mutual friends wedding and ended up shagging. The rest is history,  duh!
    😂 you caught me!  
  • Options
    Met about 10 years ago, married for 3.
    The first several years were rocky and constant chaos, so we didn't really become committed to our relationship until about 4.5 years ago. Met at a bar and neither one of us wanted a relationship at the time, so we agreed to just be fwb starting that night & made promises that we wouldn't fall for one another. Oops🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    My husband and I have been together for five and half years, married for 3 years!

He’s in the marine corps and we met while he was doing a toys for tots event; can’t resist a man in uniform!
  • Options
    We have been together for 7 years (married for 4). We met online (Okcupid). 
    DD1- Feb 2015
    DD2- EDD 5/12/2019
  • Options
    We met 15 years ago when I started high school (he's 2 years older). Short version is we started dating 13 years ago, engaged 5 years ago, married almost 2 1/2 years ago. My EDD is 3 days before our wedding anniversary and DD was born 3 days before our dating anniversary.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    DH and I have been together for 13 years, married for 7. We met while working at Taco Bell during High School. I use this as my truth in "1 truth 2 lies" game... I always win lol.
  • Options
    We will be together 8 years in march and this friday is our 5th wedding anniversary.

We keep joking its the wood anniversary. 😂 

We met on okcupid.  I was a single mom working fulltime and going to college. He was working full time and had just started working for the Union. Neither of us liked or wabted to meet someone at a bar so we both joined okcupid.  He was like my 2nd top match.

I messaged him because his profile mentioned zombies 😂  i basically pursued him.  I messaged him,  i asked for his fb,  i asked for his number,  i asked to meet.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020