Infertility

Support group

Has anyone participated in an infertility support group? Resolve has one in my area. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with one. 

Re: Support group

• I am a part of resolve and MITM (moms in the making), which is a faith based group. Both are great groups, but i find that my relationships are deeper with the Resolve group. The Resolve group in Dallas is smaller and more connected, we all cheer each other on. It has helped me a ton emotionally and it feels great to talk to people who have already gone through a transfer...HSG...Retrieval or IUI. They just know what you are talking about and have received valuable advice. Highly recommend the Resolve group.
    ***** child/loss TW *****
    natural pregnancy DD 2012 TTC #2 since 2014
    9/2015 chemical pregnancy
    Initial workup: 
         AMH: 0.898 ng/ml
         Antral Follicle Count: 5
         FSH day 3: 6.56 mIU/ml
         LH day 3: 5.24 mIU/ml
         Estradiol day 3: 46.75 pg/ml

IUI 1-4 BFN

IVF #1 After ovulation was confirmed with progesterone levels on CD19. Cetrotide ½ dose X4 doses and minivelle was started CD 20 to continue through stim. Upon AF, started follistim 150 bid and menopur 75 bid on CD3. Started cetrotide 1 dose when biggest follicle reached 13mm. Retrieved 4 eggs out of 12 follicles, 2 PGS normal, FET #1 9/14/18 BFP beta#1 10dp6dt 369, 12dp6dt 1210 
  • Resolve in my area is amazing! Really helped out a lot. They also had a secret Facebook group too. 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy.