November 2018 Moms

Thursday/Friday Ticker Change (9/20 & 9/21)

This is for those of us with a Thursday due date of: 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, & 11/29
OR
a Friday due date of: 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, & 11/30

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. What are you doing this week to prepare for baby’s arrival?

6. GTKY: Do you have a memorable costume from when you were a kid? STM+ - Any favorite costumes you've had for your kids?
Me: 34  DH: 34
Married 10/28/17
Our TTC Journey
TTC #1 February '18
Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Thursday/Friday Ticker Change (9/20 & 9/21)

• tessiesmom26tessiesmom26 member
    edited September 2018
    34 weeks! Butternut squash/coconut. 

2. How are you feeling?
    Done. I feel huge, short of breath, and tired all the time. I am also the waddle queen over here as much as I try not to.

I had two, one with the midwife and one with my bariatric nurse. Both went very well. With the midwife we went over my birth plan and baby's HB was 140. Baby is still measuring a little small (about a week and a half) but they are not concerned. Everything at the bariatric nurse went well too. The machine gave a huge red warning when they put in my weight, which made us laugh, but they entered that I was 34 weeks and it went away. The nurse was happy with my weight gain being 20 pounds and said she thinks I should be able to get back on track after baby is born.

Rant- Last night was the grand opening for the new school in our district. The half hour ribbon ceremony ended up lasting an hour, and so after standing around, then touring the building with DH for about 2 hours, I was way overdone last night. We went right home and I planted it on the couch because I was having so many contractions. This morning I was still a little sore, but not as much as I thought I would be.
    Rave- It's more than half way through the work day on this Friday, and the weather is gorgeous!

I just ordered baby's coming home outfit! I am also placing a big Amazon order of final things I need for my/baby's hospital bags! I am hoping DH finishes the shiplap in the nursery too this weekend. 

ETA pic of coming home outfit

6. GTKY: Do you have a memorable costume from when you were a kid? STM+ - Any favorite costumes you've had for your kids?
    When I was really young, a family friend made a 101 Dalmation outfit that I loved! It was a full fuzzy outfit that was floating around for a while but I'm not sure it is any more. 

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited September 2018

32 weeks - squash!

2. How are you feeling?

Other than my back hurting if I walk or stand for too long, I feel great!  I'm very happy to be feeling so good this close to the end.

Just had an OB checkup yesterday.  Everything's looking great for me and baby and my doctor approved my request for a VBAC, so I'm feeling great about everything.

Nope.

We went out yesterday to take advantage of some Target discounts (20% off one baby item, 10% off the total purchase, $20 off $100 in baby stuff and 5% off everything for using our Red Card). 

We got a mamaRoo, some cups for the twins, various snacks, diapers, wipes and some pajamas for me.  We saved so much money.  The mamaRoo worked out to about half price after all the discounts!

My favorite costume from when I was a kid is memorable just for it's randomness.  I wore the body portion of a pink bunny costume and then had my brother paint my face in sort of quasi-KISS style, but in colors instead of black and white.  I still don't know what I was going for, but it was memorable! :lol:

My twins have only had two Halloween's so far and they were too little to really justify costumes the first time around, so last year they were a skunk and a turtle.  The one who was the skunk was so adorable (they were both cute, but it really just suited him).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    31 - foam finger

2. How are you feeling?
    Ok overall. Starting to realize I'm going to be a mom at the end of this and somehow it's just hitting me now. Back and hips are sore.

Next Friday I have my 32 week.

Nope

Finishing up trim install and hopefully paint the trim this weekend.

Really can't remember anything special
    33- celery

2. How are you feeling?
    Better now that my head cold is in the way out. Still feeling huge and no energy to do anything which I remember from the last month of my first pregnancy, bummed it started sooner this time.  

No 

All the unsolicited comments from friends and strangers!  My hormones are not equipped I handle it. 

I’m ready!  Thank goodness because I have no energy to do anything. 

my favorite costume for DS is a lion, my nephew wore it first, then DS, and now this baby will wear it next year! 
  • @tessiesmom26. Super cute coming home outfit!! 
    34 - butternut squash

2. How are you feeling?
    Uncomfortable 24/7, exhausted 24/7, and SO DONE.

Yesterday - just a super quick checkup. DD1 asked to come with me, so she got to come listen to the heartbeat.

I’m just so mentally exhausted from work! And my manager has it in his mind I will be there until November - I’m a third time mom, and my due date is 11/1, so...my team realizes this, but I don’t think he does.

I got my giant amazon order yesterday, so I might wash bottles/sterilize nipples, and then all we have left is installing the car seat base/moving the girls’ car seats to the back in the van. 

Eh, I’ve never been a big Halloween fan, so not really. 
    When my girls were 1.5 and 2.5, they were batgirl and supergirl (at DD1’s request).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker