December 2018 Moms

The great MEgration

Being an AW, but I figured this would be the easiest place to update and check in with my separation & move.

I will be telling my H tonight. I get the keys and move in a week. I’m super concerned with his reaction, but I think I’ll be safe. I’ll let you all know that I’ve discussed it and the little guys & I are safe. ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you all for the support. 

Re: The great MEgration

• Please stay safe <3
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Stay safe!!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • thinking of you (also the title of this thread is wonderful) <3 
  • Good luck and stay safe!  <3
  • +1 to loving the title of this thread!  Good luck, stay strong and most importantly, safe.  I agree with @mcgeeva and hope that there are peers to check on you and ensure your (and the kids') safety.  I'll be thinking of you!  <3
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Good luck! Thinking of you. Praying it goes smoothly. Also, I love the title!
  • Prayers going up for you and the babies. Please stay safe, and +1 for having someone physically check on you. ❤
  • Stay strong and be safe,  @flamingomomma. We're all thinking of you. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Positive thoughts for a huge step! I second (third?) having someone check on you or even stay will you for a few nights if you can! 
  • I had to go through previous check in threads when I saw you tagged in the random thread and didn't know what was going on. lol Good luck with everything!! +1 to the someone knowing what's going on so they can physically check in on you. Please tell us someone knows. Be safe!!

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Ugh I'm so sorry still sounds like a scary situation. I hate to say this but would it be better to tell him in a public place if there is a chance of physical reaction? 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited September 2018
    @flamingomomma Oh wow, I'm so sorry you don't have more support, but it sounds like you have the best plan possible in place. Please check in with us as soon as you can afterwards. Sending love. ❤️
  • @flamingomomma Good luck and praying for you and the kids safety. From someone who went through a divorce (no kids involved) I understand the stress you’re under. Disappointed your family is not supporting you - hope they come around! Definitely have a friend call your phone to check on you!! When I was going through my divorce and my ex was in the process of leaving I told my friends if anything ever happened to me it was him. I even gave my phone passcodes to a close friend in case anything happened. Try to remember all this is temporary ... it will get better!!!
  • I agree with the wondering if you can just tell him the day you're leaving. Or can you not because you need to pack some stuff and you're afraid he'd notice? You could blame the "cleaning up" on nesting?

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • I am thinking of you and wishing  you and all the best. I really hope he doesn't make it difficult and that you can all stay safe!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Please stay safe! If there's no one close by that's supportive, perhaps you can tell us what area you're in? Perhaps someone on here is close to you and can check in. (If you are comfortable with that.)

+1 to the idea of Domestic Violence shelters in your area. They can help and will help if you reach out. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I’m with @lavenderlisa and I wouldn’t say anything until you’re leaving. In my experience dudes are not willing to let folks stay when they have announced plans to leave. Annoying responses include “why don’t you just leave now then” and similar. Kindness is no longer on their register once they’ve been hurt.

I super agree with @lippy625 about notifying your local non-emergency PD that you’re leaving your SO and he may not take it well.

Either way, I'm happy that you're standing up for what is right for you and those kiddos. It's going to really suck for a bit, but your worst day alone will be so much better than your best day with him. *big hugs*
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • I also agree with @echo-charlietango thats text book. I caution you to please be careful. An abusers reaction usually turns violent when they see the tears wont work. Stay strong and safe. ❤❤
  • Please stay safe and strong! You're doing the right thing.
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh, @flamingomomma, please don't let his reaction get you worked up again...you don't need more stress since you were just having contractions a few days ago!  Please stay safe.  As others have said, his tears could turn to anger if he sees that he's not convincing you to stay.  I hope you continue to check in so we know you're safe!   <3
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• edited September 2018
    Stay strong! I'm sorry it was a response you weren't expecting, sometimes that's the hardest. But like you said he's had years to make progress.  Be safe!
  • @flamingomomma I’m sorry you do not have more local support. Are you in a position to immediately file for custody of your children? Now that you have told him, you may want to make sure that you are the one to make the first move legal-wise. Good luck! Thinking of and praying for you!
  • Just seeing this today. Please stay safe and know we are all thinking of you
     Sending hugs  <3
  • Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • He hasn’t said much, just asked when we could talk about it. He’s cried the entire time. I feel like absolute shit.