February 2019 Moms

PGAL Check-In Sept 19-25

1. How many weeks are you? 

2. How are you feeling? Mentally and physically?

3. Any appointment updates?

4. Rants/Raves/Questions?

5. GTKY: With fall just around the corner, what is your favorite fall activity? 

Re: PGAL Check-In Sept 19-25

• Loading the player...
  • @wrensnest - I know what you mean - with the history of wierd genetic shit (like SILs that was spontaneous, not inherited) on both sides of our family, I’m always nervous for USs. The only reason I’m not more anxious is I was able to squeeze in an US at 14 weeks for a growth check due to my HG where they did preliminary measurements that came out ok. It’s such a shrodingers cat situation. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• 1. How many weeks are you? 20w1d

2. How are you feeling? Mentally and physically? Things are going pretty good mentally, but physically, it feels like my pelvic bones are splitting. I was really hoping the second tri bliss would last longer. 

3. Any appointment updates? I had an appointment with my OB last Friday, and he told me they noticed on my a/s that I have marginal cord placement. I wasn’t bothered by it until I started googling and now I’m fairly freaked out. 

4. Rants/Raves/Questions? See above.

5. GTKY: With fall just around the corner, what is your favorite fall activity? Judge away, but I love grabbing a PSL and going for a nice walk.
  • @ChloandCoco I love a good PSL and a walk. No judging here!

@wrensnest Glad your US went well!

1. How many weeks are you? 19+5

2. How are you feeling? Mentally and physically? Physically I feel super giant and still have a lot of heartburn, but overall good. Mentally I’m just trying to take it day by day while I wait for my AS next Thursday.

3. Any appointment updates? Nothing since hearing the HB 2 weeks ago!

4. Rants/Raves/Questions? I still haven’t felt baby move - or at least I don’t think I have. I felt some weird muscle spasm type twinges last week, 2 days in a row, but nothing since. I know it’s somewhat normal not to feel anything yet since I’m a FTM, but it really screws with my anxiety and PGAL brain. 

5. GTKY: With fall just around the corner, what is your favorite fall activity? I’m in So AZ, so it will be at least another month and some change before we see cooler temps. But I love Halloween, pumpkin candles and leaving the windows open!
  • @cassafrass15 I didn't notice any movements until my appointment this past Monday. My OB pointed out to me where the baby was located, and that's when I started paying more attention to that specific area and noticed that I could feel some movements if I really paid attention. My OB said that it's normal not to feel any movement until 22 weeks, sometimes even longer. Hopefully you're able to feel some movements soon, though, to settle your nerves! I was very anxious, too.
  • @cassafrass15 - That's normal the first time. I didn't start feeling the baby regularly this time until 17 weeks (and this is my third time getting to this point).

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• @hannahbananas11 and @kayjay44 Thanks ladies! That makes me feel better.