Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 9/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing:
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 9/20

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/8
    CD/DPO: 22/7 or 8
    Timing: decent
    Typical LP length: 11-13
    Testing: tomorrow (why not?) lol
    R/R: rave - I was exhausted and felt crappy last night so I did nothing after work yesterday except binge tv. Rant - I really should’ve cleaned my house last night instead of being lazy, now I get to tonight 

CS/Q: same chart, different day.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 17/2

Timing: -5,-4,-2, IUI on -1, IUI on O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: NOPE

R/R: Rave: WFH today and about to make some french toast, mmm.  Rant: I love fall, but I'm really sad summer is coming to an end.

CS/Q:  Nah.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  2/2 after bench 
    CD/DPO: 19/3
    Timing: great
    Typical LP length: 15 days
    Testing: probably in a week
    R/R:  I accidentally used my elbow I had surgery on to push myself up in my sleep, it does not feel good at all now.  And I am starving.
    CS/Q: none
    @nmbrcrnchr1  good luck tomorrow!  And hopefully you enjoyed binge watching all day.  I am literally planning such a day on my calendar lmao

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD/DPO: 25/9
    Timing: Good
    Typical LP length:  ?
    Testing: BFN this morning, will likely be testing daily...
    R/R: Rant- testing early and getting a BFN is easy to brush off, the next 6 days will be hard to be patient... Rave- my husband has the day off tomorrow which I love when he has a weekday off!!

@holly321 hope you elbow feels better!!

Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 we all need lazy nights to veg out on the couch. 
    @Sparty18 YAY for WFH - sometimes I am more productive when I'm not in the office. I feel ya on summer ending. We're heading to the beach this weekend and the saddest sound is the Sunday 5:30PM lifeguard whistle clearing the beach. 
    @holly321 sorry to hear about the elbow - hope it feels better soon. Go eat :smiley:

Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD/DPO: 29/13 (AF due today)
    Typical LP length: 12 
    Testing: t.o.m.o.r.r.o.w. 
    R/R: (1) Mr. Magoo is going to meet his potential adoptive family tonight FX it goes well! (2) I get to buy a HPT on the way home. (3) Today is incredibly busy at work so that'll make the day go by quickly. 
    CS/Q: See Spoiler

Since this is my first time charting I don't know what to expect temperature wise but everything I've read has told me to expect BBT to drop today. I am never late and I always spot 1-2 days before AF. 

• Options
    @julwonderlust-we are heading to the beach this wkend as well. Last trip of the summer. Bittersweet because pumpkin season is my fav!

Month/Cycle: 2/2 w/ ov kits. 5/4 total
    CD/DPO: 28/9
    Timing: -2, 0
    Typical LP length: 13-14 
    Testing: BFN today. :( I know it is still early, but... 
    R/R: I took the test today because we are heading to the beach this afternoon with DH family. We will be there all weekend, so I was REALLY hoping to get good news to share w/ DH before we left. I don't really want to find out with the entire family around because I'm sure they'll wonder what the screaming, crying, and huge grin on our faces are all about IF we were to get a BFP. I'd like to be alone with DH when I tell him. However, I know I can't wait another 3.5 days to take another test so I'm bringing ONE (yes, only ONE) with me. I'm pretty sure I'll be sneaking out to go to the pharmacy for another, but I'm hoping to have some will power and wait until we return home. It's going to be a long weekend....
    I've been having a lot of cramps recently. I'm trying my best not to get too excited though because last month AF ended up coming a few days early, so it could be that evil B showing up again. :(
    CS/Q: Nope
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/11ish

Typical LP length: 14(ish) days

Testing: Monday if no AF.

R/R: I took some NyQuil last night and went to bed at 8:30pm. It felt glorious. I am feeling much better, but we’ll see how the rest of the day goes! Rant: I have my headphones on and am listening to the radio, but someone on the train I s humming a song behind me...loudly. Whyyyy?!?!?!?

CS/Q: Nada

@nmbrcrnchr1 Cleaning can wait! Binge watching is much better!! We all need a little break now and then. 

@Sparty18 Yay for WFH! DH does that from now and then and I’m super envious of it. Mostly because on those days his commute is 2 seconds and mine is 90 minutes (one way!)

@holly321 I hope your elbow starts to feel better soon (and you have the best breakfast ever soon!!)

@julwonderlust One more day!! Wooo! Soon you’ll know either way, but FX for you!! 

@nightdreamr13 I hope you have a great time at the beach this weekend!!

@ThompsonHM2 Yay for YH having a day off! I love having days off during the “week” so I can run errands and not have 38478382 people doing the same thing! Grocery stores on the weekend are the worst!

From yesterday:

@crookshanks10 I keep meaning to tell you that your U/N is the literal best. DH wants to see The Nun but I said h*ll no! I’m not a fan of scary movies unless I can google the plot beforehand. I don’t think we have plans this weekend (Maybe the zoo? We have passes and haven’t been for a few weeks.). Next weekend we have a concert - Flogging Molly and the Dropkick Murphy’s! Woo!

@spacepiraterunner I don’t normally drink, but I do adhere to the DTP ~lifestyle~. It’s said that the embryo/fetus gets their nutrition from the yolk sac until about 10ish weeks or so, so they don’t get any direct nutrition from your body until the placenta is formed. That being said, I think DTP is fine if you plan on testing early (before 5 weeks). Also, I’m not a OB, so you do you! 

eta: clarification on transportation used and added tags from yesterday.
  • Options
    @lillywonderland OMG people in public transit who listen to things without headphones (music, video, games, etc) are probably my biggest pet peeve. Singing without it is just...what? Why would you think that is ok? 

@Sparty18 WFH is awesome and I wish I got to do it more. DH gets WFH once a week and I'm always so jealous watching him make a real breakfast while I race out the door. Yours sounds delish! 

@nightdreamr13 FX that your cramps are not AF being a b*tch. And good luck with the family beach trip!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 21/6?

Timing: maybe on the outside edge of ok? Maybe useless?

Typical LP: still figuring it out

Testing: WFAF, which is another full week from now

R/R: rave- the temps are finally not blazing hot, and the humidity today is the first day it has finally felt like not-summer. I adore fall, and so far it has just been summer with an earlier sunset, so I am psyched for the weather change. Rant - continuing to be super moody, which I am going to blame on my week having been CRAZY (not home til after 10 PM any night this week, which has totally messed up my sleep). Added rave - I am enjoying the fact that our timing sucked means that I have had a month free of SS, which is kind of a nice break.

• Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 What did you watch??
    @Sparty18 French toast is seriously the BEST. 
    @julwonderlust FX for your tomorrow!
    @lillywonderland Glad you are feeling better!

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 19/6
    Timing: -3, -1, 0
    Typical LP length: 9-12
    Testing: Maybe WFAF if I can manage
    R/R: Super annoyed that temping has not been working out with this crappy thermometer. I've also been sleeping really poorly, waking up every 2-3 hours. I picked up some magnesium powder at the store this morning so I can chill out and hopefully get some better sleep tonight. 
    CS/Q: I think I have a defective bbt thermometer, it doesn't operate the same each time I use it so I'm going to stop temping for this cycle. If this month is a bust, I may try to talk DH into letting me buy the Wink. 
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: 10/11
    CD/DPO: 19/8 or 9
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: 14-16
    Testing: of course I did last night when I got home from work... :sweat: I need to wait until at least Sunday since I have NO idea when AF is coming this time
    R/R: rant: we're watching a friend's dog and he whined literally all night, from 8:30p-5:30a. Don't think he has ever seen a cat before and his breed is meant for hunting (if that even makes sense?). So I am absolutely exhausted today. Rave: almost the weekend! 
    CS/Q: none

@lillywonderland that's so annoying! Doesn't he know people can hear him? Some people on public transit are oblivious 
    @nightdreamr13 you can do it! Enjoy your time at the beach!
    @julwonderlust I'm very impressed at your willpower, seeing as I just tested last night a week after ovulation. FX for you!
    @holly321 hope you feel better!
    @mamanbebe let me know if the magnesium helps...I am awful at sleeping too.
  • Options
    @b_1029 that totally makes sense about the dog. Mine (the space pirate) is part beagle, and if she fixates on a squirrel/ferral cat/possum/mouse/cockroach/bee (really, anything in motion that isn't a human) she WILL NOT LET IT GO. I've had to carry her out of the park more than once when we are on our morning run because she saw a squirrel while we were on our way out. She would definitely be harrrassing me all night if a cat was within smelling distance.