May 2019 Moms

Group 4 (EDD May 22-31) Check-in w/o 9/17

This thread is for those due May 22 - 31  3

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade.

Re: Group 4 (EDD May 22-31) Check-in w/o 9/17

• Loading the player...
  • Due date/W+D: May 27/4wks

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Any appointments? Questions?: nope. Just poas, like it's probably still warm lol. Will call when it sinks in. 

Rants/Raves?: Why won't my house clean itself?? So much to do.. 

How are you feeling?: In shock and pretty moody. Actually so moody that I totally thought AF would be here today. Also so tired. 

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade.: Oh man this is a hard one. I watched super old movies growing up like Fancy Pants, Monty Python, Blazing Saddles. Didn't really watch normal teen movies. 

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Due date/W+D: May 23rd

Baby is the size of a(n): Something that can fit on the edge of a key, apparently

Any appointments? Questions?: Wednesday I have follow up blood work/ultrasound because I skipped the appointment today

Rants/Raves?: My 2 year old is extra clingy today, I worry about how bad it's going to be as I get further alone. She is such a momma's girl, it's going to be rough. 

How are you feeling?: Fine, I have slipped in my healthy eating, but that's not pregnancy related. I'll get back on the wagon tomorrow... 

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade. Save the Last Dance

• Due date/W+D: may 22 / 4w 5d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Any appointments? Questions?: taking DD for 18mo vaccinations tomorrow so will ask about care then. Moved away from my last doc.

Rants/Raves?: so nice to have had last week and this week off! Getting the house packed up/selling useless stuff feels good!

How are you feeling?: more nauseous than last go. Right before sleep when I’m laying in bed is the worst.

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade.

Don’t really have favourite movies...  :#

• Due date/W+D: I think it's May 23rd. Last week,  i accidentally posted in Group 3, but I'm here now.  

Baby is the size of a(n): (in British accent) Poppy seed!

Any appointments? Questions?: Does anyone know when your body creates the mucus plug? With DD's pregnancy I really enjoyed *TMI* not leaking any sort of vaginal discharge.  As of this moment,  I'm still leaking and sometimes its so much it scares me that I'm bleeding or something.  

Rants/Raves?: Meh 🤓

How are you feeling?: Still enjoying the lack of endo symptoms! Im soaking it all in until the pregnancy symptoms start! Such a nice breather. 

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? I have no idea. 

• ruby696ruby696 member
    edited September 2018
    @expandcontract I think it's towards the end of the 1st trimester. I have the same problem. I had to stop my run today with a half mile left to go. Longest half mile of my life until I could confirm I wasn't bleeding.

ETa: spelling
  • Due date/W+D: 5.27.19 / 4w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed!

Any appointments? Questions?: Calling later today to schedule my appointment, no real questions yet. 

Rants/Raves?: finally got a good night rest! 20 month old wasn't feeling well, so we had been exhausted. Nervous about how it will be with a toddler and newborn. 

How are you feeling?: excited but trying not to get too excited and go overboard lol

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade. hard to pick just one.. 16 Candles, Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink 😊

Pregnancy Ticker

• Due date/W+D: 5/27/19,  4w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed!

Any appointments? Questions?: Just found out yesterday and will be calling in to make appointments today.

Rants/Raves?: I'm a tummy sleeper so I'm freeing used to sleeping in other positions... Not fun at the moment lol

How are you feeling?: Woke up nauseas and hoping it's not mourning sickness this early. I was feeling nauseas on and off for the past 2 days too

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade. Breakfast Club!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @karabeers @elliefae @nopegoat @ruby696- we are Memorial Day EDD quintuplets! On my drive today it occurred to me that this baby was likely conceived on Labor Day (we DTD that day and I’m pretty sure I ovulated that day) and due on Memorial Day. Ha! I hope it stays my due date for that reason alone. 
  • @chloe97 Ha! I totally didn't make that connection - and I am now ridiculously excited by this! Lol
  • That's awesome! I'm excited to have you guys! I've only known for less than a day and I want to blurt it out to everyone I know! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Due date/W+D: 5/25, 4w+ 3d

Any appointments? Questions?: I booked an appointment for next Wednesday so I'm anxious for that.

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: Very tired and emotional but other than that good!

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade. The Parent Trap

• tori521tori521 member
    edited September 2018

Due date/W+D: May 23rd/4w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Any appointments? Questions?: Had my “talk” appointment yesterday. Confirmed the pregnancy, talked with the midwife, scheduled my initial visit and ultrasound for Oct 4th. 

Rants/Raves?: My daughter (16 months) has lost her mind since I’ve been pregnant  like stage 5 clinger, everything results in a meltdown, extremely whiney... It’s driving me insane, She’s never been like this! 

How are you feeling?: Normal. Tender, tingly boobies, but no other symptoms. 

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade. As cheesy as it was I loved Juno! Lol. 

• Due date/W+D: 5/26  currently 4 weeks 3 days

Any appointments? Questions?: First Beta today, but so far results aren't in.  Ugh! Being patient until tomorrow morning is going to be hard....

Rants/Raves?: Trying to adjust to being a working mom while pregnant. I'm tired and loopy. LOL!  Other than that still stopping now and then and saying "I'm pregnant!".  So happy :-)  Also I forgot how to update my tickers or signature....Gotta get on that.

How are you feeling?:  Yesterday I had several intense dizzy spells. Today I'm a teeny bit nauseous. Both times with DS#1 & DS#2 I was soo sick. Just waiting for it to hit me again. I both want to feel something so I can confirm things are progressing, and simultaneously dreading m/s again...  

• @DuchessOfCambridge FRER are super sensitive. Try Walmart cheapies. They’re 88 cents, and I found it comforting to watch the lines get darker. 
    @nopegoat Same on the cleaning. I’m about ready to pay someone to do it for me because I’m doing good just to do laundry and dishes. 
    @liliumstargazer13 I’ve been wondering how my 2 year old will do when a baby gets here also. As of right now, when we ask if he wants a baby or a brother or sister, he says no. Haha I also need to get better with eating healthy. I’ve been pretty much eating everything I can find, and if I’m going to be that hungry, I at least need to eat healthier. 

Due date/W+D: 5/22- 5 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Any appointments? Questions?: Anxiously waiting for October 4th!

Rants/Raves?: Nothing really. DS keeps waking up at night, and I have no idea why, but I need him to sleep in his crib. He’s not the best cosleeper, and I can’t get comfortable as it is. 

How are you feeling?: No complaints. Just hormonal and hungry all the time. Really need to start trying to find healthier snacks if this appetite keeps up. Makes me nervous about packing on a lot of weight already  :#

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade: 10 Things I Hate About You, She’s All That, and Save the Last Dance are some favorites! 

• Due date/W+D: 5/22- 5w

Baby is the size of a(n): Dot snail (Ovia does the weird-but-cute animal theme and I am so amused) or a black peppercorn for something a little more relatable! 

Any appointments? Questions?: My appointment is SO FAR AWAY.  It's not until October 25th.

Rants/Raves?: I've always had a hard time drinking enough water, but I swear, if I have to drink this much water for the whole pregnancy, I am 100% going to vom at some point.  I just do. not. like water.

How are you feeling?: Starving.  I'm trying to eat healthier, but seriously.  I am starving.  Also my boobs are killing me.  But thankfully no real nausea.

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade: 

Me [28] + DH [29]

Expecting #1 5/2019!
  • @kirch627 right there with you on starving and needing to eat healthier. I think I’m going to start bringing healthy snacks (fruit, boiled eggs, cheese, nuts, deli ham, etc) to snack on through out the day. 

Also, LOVE Bring It On!
  • @Jazibel - Hey!! Do you remember me from years ago? *waves* I get so excited when I see old friends from my first go-round TTC in 2012-2014.

I suppose I could check in here but I'm not really sure about the size of the embryo... it was a blastocyst on Saturday if that helps? My EDD is June 1st but due to my history of pre-term birth I've decided I should join the May gang.

Appointments: I have a progesterone draw tomorrow and then my beta HCG a week from tomorrow. I'm anxious and wish they'd have done it sooner but that's how it goes. If I'm pregnant enough to turn a HPT then I'm fine.

Rants/Raves: Meh, not too much right now.

How are you feeling?: Okay. Pretty tired and hungry but that's also the PIO talking. Slight nausea but it goes away when I eat (same thing happened with my last pregnancy). Have to pee more frequently already so that's fabulous. But if it results in a baby after the hell I put myself through to get here, I'll take it.

GTKY: I'd say 10 Things I Hate About You.
  • @kirch627 do you like flavored sparkling water? I do like normal water but I find if I get bored of it, I can drink a lot of it if it's fruit infused. Or a little bit of cranberry juice or something, just to flavor it. They also sell electrolyte tablets that flavor water (plus extra electrolytes!). Just some ideas!

On the topic of water, I'd love to do a water challenge. I am seriously struggling with drinking it, I just forget!

• @DuchessOfCambridge I want to get a water intake bottle and maybe fill it with water an lemon slices so I can keep track of my intake! Something like this...

• @Jazibel - Hey!! Do you remember me from years ago? *waves* I get so excited when I see old friends from my first go-round TTC in 2012-2014.

I suppose I could check in here but I'm not really sure about the size of the embryo... it was a blastocyst on Saturday if that helps? My EDD is June 1st but due to my history of pre-term birth I've decided I should join the May gang.

Appointments: I have a progesterone draw tomorrow and then my beta HCG a week from tomorrow. I'm anxious and wish they'd have done it sooner but that's how it goes. If I'm pregnant enough to turn a HPT then I'm fine.

Rants/Raves: Meh, not too much right now.

How are you feeling?: Okay. Pretty tired and hungry but that's also the PIO talking. Slight nausea but it goes away when I eat (same thing happened with my last pregnancy). Have to pee more frequently already so that's fabulous. But if it results in a baby after the hell I put myself through to get here, I'll take it.

GTKY: I'd say 10 Things I Hate About You.
    Hi!!! *waves* so glad we're May 2019 Moms together!!  😄 
  • Due date/W+D: May 30 for now, 4 weeks and 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed, so tiny!

Any appointments? Questions?: None yet

Rants/Raves?: It is so hard not to tell my mom!! But I want to wait until afrer my first appointment

How are you feeling?: Tiiiiiired. A 7pm bedtime is normal right? 😂

GTKY - What's your favorite teen movie? Can be from any decade. I don't really have one. Maybe mean girls?

• julwanderlustjulwanderlust member
    edited September 2018

Due date/W+D: May 30 4w

Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed

Appointments/Questions? not yet - just found out tonight so I’ll call in the morning.   

Rants/Raves?: I’m floored - I had my copper IUD taken out Aug 24th and didn’t expect things to happen so quickly.   

How are you feeling?: OK - I’m extremely tired come 8PM and have been falling asleep by 8:30. 

GTKY - Favorite teen movie: fast times at ridgemont high  

*i accidentally posted in the previous weeks board*