1st Trimester

Ramzi method

rexxaroorexxaroo member
edited September 2018 in 1st Trimester
Lets hear your experience.

Re: Ramzi method

• Sorry try WTE or babycenter. Here at the bump we like science :) It's a 50%chance it's a girl and 50% of being a boy
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Im a science major myself;) i know its just 50/50, but hey its for fun! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    edited September 2018
    Do you know anything at all about the Ramzi theory? Assuming it is an accurate determiner of the baby's sex, if you knew anything at all about it, you would know that no one can possibly tell from this ultrasound. 

Read https://www.thegenderexperts.com/ramzi-theory/

In order to guess via Ramzi, you have to know whether your ultrasound is a mirror image or flipped or not. You didn't provide that information. This ultrasound is also much brighter than most used for determining via Ramzi. With Ramzi, you're supposed to look for the "bright spot" where the placenta will grow. There is no bright spot in yours, the entire thing is bright. 

If you really want to guess with this method, read through that link, get a different ultrasound or choose a different image if you have one, and then guess on your own. 
  • Also you’ve just posted your full name, birthdate, and presumably the name of the office you’ll be frequenting for the next 9 months. Stranger danger is real.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @meggyme beat me to it.  You've posted a ton of personal information in that one picture.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I guess 50% chance it's a girl and an other 50% chance its NOT a girl.  :)
  • I haven't checked my DS's pictures, but it was wrong for my DD.  I wish it had been right, because I am dying to know this time.  I know it's not very science backed, but you could try the ring test.  That was actually right for my first two (I didn't try it on my third).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I haven't checked my DS's pictures, but it was wrong for my DD.  I wish it had been right, because I am dying to know this time.  I know it's not very science backed, but you could try the ring test.  That was actually right for my first two (I didn't try it on my third).
    Not very or not at all?
  • @mermaidca didn’t you know it’s an unproven theory that your baby’s genitals emit a low level magnetic field that determines if the ring spins or swings?
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @meggyme No joking - my sweet, sweet FIL did suggest it.  He's a scientist and has a ton of letters after his name and yet he suggested it.  H and I just smiled and nodded.
  • mermaidca    My DD's ultrasound picture has the placenta in the top left, which is suppose to be boy I think.  The ring test I didn't try on my third, because I was originally not going to find out the sex but my husband talked me into it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers