October 2018 Moms

Baby names!

1151617181921»

Re: Baby names!

• @midwestmom12 I like the name Weston, and I don't know any!

BUT... just an FYI, and it may not matter to you, but since I'm into the whole paleo living kinda thing, I'm know that there is a Weston A. Price Foundation which is all about the real food movement, and I believe also strays into some (IMO) questionable recommendations and sometimes gets a little too hippy/crunchy granola for me. Just figured I'd let you know, just in case something like that would be a deal breaker for you! It's not super mainstream, so I doubt anyone else has heard of it, so you may be just fine :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jemmerjams I did not know about that.  Thank you for the heads up! Maybe I’ll do a little research, but at this point, I might have to just go with it. I’m over naming this baby, haha!
  • @HoosOnFirst I love Linus! That was on our short list but I think we have decided on something now (just not sure enough to write/say it out loud).

@midwestmom12 I love Weston as a name! I have not heard it here (but there is a town of Weston adjacent to us so that makes sense).
  • I know of a Weston and an Easton who were born this year. I think both are great names.