May 2019 Moms

Sigh....๐Ÿ™ TW possibly?

I'm 6w6d today. Last Thursday, at 6 weeks, I started bleeding, no cramping though, while at work. I freaked out and went home assuming the worst. The bleeding was more than spotting, but not enough to fill a light pad.
The next day, Friday, I was able to get an US in the evening to see what was going on. To my surprise, I saw my baby and got to hear the heartbeat๐Ÿ’— It was 104BPM at 6w1d. The technician said everything looked great and the HB was really good for how early it was. My husband and I were so relieved. I told her about the bleeding the day before and she told me that happens sometimes in first pregnancies.ย 
Well...the next day I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was bright red blood. It only happened twice when I wiped before it was brown and then nothing. No spotting or bleeding that day, only when I wiped.
The day after that I experiened a little spotting that was brown, but only a little bit.
Yesterday I spotted brown again and then it turned into light bleeding (dark red). Now today I'm having light bleeding again. Still no cramping. It just feels like I'm having a light period without the wonderful cramps that go with it. I'm trying to remain calm and I'm going to call my midwife on my lunch break, I just needed to vent.ย 
Anyone else experience anything similar?

Re: Sigh....๐Ÿ™ TW possibly?

• Iโ€™m so sorry you are going through this. I wouldnโ€™t hesitate to call, hopefully oh can get checked out again for some reassurance. Since it seems to be ongoing, hopefully no new issues have come up. Thereโ€™s lots of chatter on the spotting thread with similar experience also.ย 
  • I'm sorry you're going through this.ย  Its got to be nerve wracking.ย  See if you can get in with the midwife asap.ย 
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies๐Ÿ’— I tried getting in touch, just waiting for a response. FX it's all good๐Ÿคž
  • @atinsley0625 I'm sorry you're dealing with this. There are several of us on the spotting thread if you want to jump over there while you wait to be seen by your midwife.
  • @atinsley0625 Sorry for all the stress. I hope you hear back from the midwife very soon. Come join us in the other threads to take your mind off of thingsย  <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @atinsley0625, yes, I've experienced something similar and it turned out to be a SCH (subchorionic hematoma).ย  My son is a year and a half old, happy, healthy fella.ย  Of course you're worrying, but don't assume the worst just yet, lady.ย  Fingers crossed for you...
  • Iโ€™m going through the same thing right now bleeding started Sunday morning. Doesnโ€™t help that Iโ€™m high risk for preterm labor from my previous pregnancy.๐Ÿ˜ฃ
  • Same here. I got my BFP on Friday and started noticing blood today. It is definitely more than spotting. At this point Iโ€™m just waiting to see what happens, and if the bleeding stops. Maybe Iโ€™ll take another pregnancy test next week. I have two sons and never had any spotting with them so Iโ€™m really not sure what to do here. I hope your situation has a positive ending! Keep us updated.ย 
  • Man you ladies are all the best๐Ÿ’— My midwife told me since there wasn't any cramping that I should wait it out and see what happens- easier said than done I know. She told me if I really needed to, that I could always get another ultrasound after the bleeding stopped to see if there are any underlying issues. As badly as I want this baby, I've decided to remain as calm as possible about this and just leave it in God's hands. God bless you all๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
  • @atinsley0625 so happy you got reassuring news โค๏ธย 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Hopefully it's just implantation bleeding.ย  FX!

• Iโ€™m so sorry you are dealing with this. This sounds literally my first pregnancy (I had a healthy DS on his due date). I spotted or bled (sometimes even filling a pad) from week 6 through birth. It caused so much anxiety I almost considered not having a #2. Docs said I had a โ€œfriable cervixโ€ which seems code for โ€œI have no clueโ€.ย 
  • Iโ€™m so sorry, I know how stressful spotting is. I was diagnosed today at 6 weeks with a SCH and I have had similar spotting/bleeding to what you are describing. Baby was doing fine though luckily. They did have to search a while to find the SCH so Iโ€™d mention the bleed at your next scan. If you do have one theyโ€™ll want to know to monitor the size.ย 
  • Hope everything is ok! I would call and ask for betas to be drawn.ย