February 2019 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change Sept. 12th

MrsCaliRNMrsCaliRN member
edited September 2018 in February 2019 Moms

This is for those with a Wednesday due date... Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 20, Feb 27

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: What is your favorite Disney movie? Bonus: what is your favorite song from that movie?

Me: 31
     DH: 34
Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change Sept. 12th

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 17 weeks. Pomegranate.

2. How are you feeling? Subtle nausea, but nothing serious. Feeling big and moodiness is off the charts. Also, RLP and general lower backaches.

3. Any appointments this week? Not until my AS on in another 4 weeks.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? None.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite Disney movie? Bonus; what is your favorite song from that movie? The Little Mermaid, "Part of Your World."

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? - 17 weeks, grapefruit 

2. How are you feeling? - Good right now! Unisom is suppressing my nausea and I don’t have any other aches or pains yet.

3. Any appointments this week? - Routine OB appt tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll get to hear a heartbeat and also schedule my AS!

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? - Missed my connecting bus home because some jerk decided to hold up the bus driver by asking a bunch of dumb questions he could have easily found by using his phone. Why are people so entitled?

5. GTKY: What is your favorite Disney movie? Bonus: what is your favorite song from that movie? - Lion King! Best song is Hakuna Matata, hands down.

DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 18, sweet potato

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good, hesitant to say I'm starting to get some energy back

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I just feel like I could eat everything in sight

5. GTKY: What is your favorite Disney movie? Bonus: what is your favorite song from that movie? 101 Dalmatians, well there's only like 3 so I guess the Cruella de Vil song 

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 18 weeks, artichoke

2. How are you feeling? Good! These last few days I've felt a lot more emotional than usual so that's interesting.

3. Any appointments this week? Yes! AS and OB appointments next Tuesday. I'm a little nervous (worrying about where my placenta is, of all things) but mostly excited. 

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Small rant: Work has been very busy and stressful and my supervisor has been oscillating between being over the top nice and a massive jerk. If that could stop that'd be great! 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite Disney movie? Bonus: what is your favorite song from that movie? Aladdin, One Jump Ahead is what popped into my head first. I didn't really grow up with Disney movies though and know most of them only from my years babysitting. Aladdin is the exception.  

• Options

17 weeks, pomegranate 

2. How are you feeling?

hungry 

none

Still hoping placenta will straighten out. 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite Disney movie? Bonus: what is your favorite song from that movie?

Cinderella, I love them all, if I had to pick one it would be A Dream is a Wish

• Options

Hi Wednesday friends!!

19 weeks- tomato?

2. How are you feeling?

Good! Hungrier than normal. Energy level is good!! 

Nope!

Just posted one in workplace thread... I will refrain from getting too ranty.lol 

Hmmm Finding Nemo!

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? 17 What size is baby? Pomegranate

2. How are you feeling? Tons of headaches and congestion still. Intermittent nausea. Brain and patience are fried.

3. Any appointments this week? Next appt AS 9/25

You mean we can only pick one? How am I supposed to do that? Lol

If nightmare before Christmas counts (I guess it does now) imma go with that. Moana is a close second, but burton/elfman movies have my heart. For song, I guess I'd have to pick Jack's lament but What's This? and Sally's song are also up there

• Options

1. 19 weeks today! Mango baby.

2. Lots of aches and pains, BH, reflux. Can't shake the nerves but trying to be excited all the same.

3. Ultrasound next week! And midwife appointment after that.

4. No rants. Everyone at work is being extra nice to me now that I have a decent belly showing :) I'm a nurse so I'm surrounded by women and moms lol it's been great to hear all my coworkers' birth experiences. Well, most of them.

5. Can't do just one! Coco, Big Hero 6, Mulan, The Emperor's New Groove, Moana, Wall-E... the list goes on.