March 2019 Moms

FFFC 9/7

Confess your sins!
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: FFFC 9/7

• Our cleaning lady comes tomorrow, but I'm considering doing some pre-cleaning just so my babysitter for tonight doesn't think I'm a complete slob.
  • Today is my birthday and I have to clean up my house for grandparents to come over and watch the kids this evening while I go and work at a school fundraiser possibly in the rain. Booooo! Oh well, it's not like I can go out to dinner and have a big margarita like I'd like. Having a little pity party over here!:/
  • Loading the player...
  • @Lbloom Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you don't get to celebrate like you want, but maybe you can do something fun this weekend.
  • Thanks @meggyme that's what I'm hoping for too! I'd better get off my pity party seat, off the Bump and play with the 2yo who wants to play princesses! <3
  • @Lbloom, I think she should be the court jester and you can be the queen and she can entertain you for awhile. :smile:
  • @Lbloom Happy Birthday!

I'm off to think of my confession. I always have one around Tues/Weds I swear I'm going to remember for Fri and then this post comes and I can't freaking remember it!
  • @Lbloom Happy Birthday!!! Since you have a babysitter tonight...I'd probably come home late. I mean it is your birthday :) 

TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Happy birthday @lbloom! Enjoy being queen/princess on your birthday! Hope you can do something fun to celebrate!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

• We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My FFFC: I want to quit my job so bad but I have no reason to... I feel wonderful I just don’t want to wake up in the mornings lol. I’m so lazy!
  • @zionsmama85 I posted mine today too, but mostly because I was forgetting who I had told and who I hadn’t. Now I can just assume it’s common knowledge.
  • @mamakeeg Ditto!! I love my co-workers, etc but would rather stay home!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• LOL! @diaphena that's not mean, its hilarious
  • Lol thank you @zionsmama85 for supporting my anti-social thoughts  ;)
  • @diaphena I agree, not mean, funny!

@Lbloom happy birthday!!!
  • @lbloom happy birthday! 
    @diaphena I agree, funny. May have done it myself a time or two so far...  :#
    @zionsmama85 yayayay. I love those positive reactions too and can’t wait to do mine

My confession: I bought DD a bunch of dresses from the gap today (online, no energy for a mall!). We’ve already bought her a few “school” outfits so I shouldn’t have....but they were so cute and on a great sale and I just love baby gap stuff. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • We had our realtor come over to assess what he'd sell our house for, and I had to apologize for every room being in a complete state of slobbiness and tell him to plug his nose before we went into the laundry room where the litter box is (in my defense I can't clean it while I'm pregnant and the husband decided it was Ok to "just pour new litter over top")
  • @Lbloom Happy Birthday!!!!!
  • Not sure if this is the right place for this but yesterday I totally got mom shamed by some grandma!!! We went shopping in the pouring rain to an “outside” outlet mall. We knew it would be raining all day (but DS desperately needed PJs and pants for this fall) and as soon as we got in the mall area we ate before we went shopping. Well DS was soaked in his pants (not sure if he poured water on himself or peed out) by the end of the meal. So we had to change him into a onesie that had shorts attached to it because he didn’t have many pants that fit anyways (why we went shopping). During the shopping experience it happened to be during his nap time (I know I’m making us sound like parents of the year here) and he took off his socks and shoes we didn’t fight him and just put them in the stroller. Later in the candle store said grandma was talking with my son and telling me about her granddaughter. She then mentions the rain and his attire (shorts, no socks, no shoes). Of course I just explained that we weren’t staying long and it was during nap time. But I’m so frustrated that I had to justify myself at all. Why do some people have the nerve to make comments about someone else’s child or situation? It has been in the 90s for weeks and we are just coming out of summer! Ugh! 
  • I despise mopping, and rarely do it. Even though my entire down stairs is tile... (I do vacuum regularly) flame away!  :#
  • @ashley14598 I’m sorry you had to deal with that. There’s nothing more infuriating than someone judging your parenting and suggesting you’re doing it wrong. Hugs to you!

My confession: Decaf coffee is delicious. Yum!
  • @lelkcot Me too!!! 1st 1/2 of my house is tile, but it's that annoying textured tile that's a pain in the butt to really clean. I did buy some fancy floor scrubber that makes it easier, but I'm never in the "mood" to deal. 

@ashley14598 Don't let that old lady bother you. I swear, the older some get, the one they think they have a right to say whatever they want. You were being a good mom trying to get everything he needed and were a good mom for changing him so he didn't freeze going around in wet clothes. :) 

@keikilove I need to try that! I miss coffee and my DH gives me a "look" if I even think about it. So been living off Chai Lattes. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @keikilove @kristimh80 Thanks Ladies!!! I guess I was shocked because it was the first time I’d been mom shamed (to my face at least).