Infertility
Options

IVF FET Cycle #3 - TWW 5dp5dt

Ok ladies...I'm driving myself nuts...of course.  My first ivf fet I was lucky enough to get pregnant but my little angel left very quickly at only 7 wks.  My second round was unsuccessful and I not in the TWW for #3.  I am of course symptom spotting and fighting myself to not test.  My beta is on Thursday and I'm itching to test.  Hubby says not to and I dont want disappoint him.  Breasts have been sore on and off and I am fairly tired today.  I had some pressure, twinges in my uterus especially when lying down.  I'm just feeling super anxious.  Any words of wisdom or support are greatly appreciated. 

Re: IVF FET Cycle #3 - TWW 5dp5dt

• Options
    I should also mention that I have been having hot flashes and a couple smell aversions but I'm usually fairly sensitive to smell. 
  • Options
    Best wishes to you! I honestly tested at day 3 although I don’t suggest that (*tw* it was positive thank goodness) but looking back I feel like if it wasn’t I would have been utterly disappointed even though it was so early. I would wait until day 7. I also had early symptoms as well. Hopefully it’s a good sign. :) 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!! That's awesome.  With my first pregnancy that ended in MC I didnt have symptoms this early besides the smell thing. That is precisely why I haven't tested and probably wont, I'm just flat out scared to be disappointed. Fingers crossed and praying for a bfp.  Are you still pregnant? Or has your little one arrived already? 3dp5dt is super early.  Did or are you having twins?
  • Options
    We have the same Beta date!!! I drive my husband crazy because i always start testing at 3dpt lol. We have had two egg retrievals and 7 fets (maybe 8) its hard to keep track. I have had two miscarriages and 5 chemicals (maybe 6)
  • Options
    I just realized I put Thursday as my beta day but it is actually friday which is my husband's bday! We are only on number 3 and transferred 2 this time.  We only put 1 in the times before.  I'm kind of hoping for twins. I am sorry about your MC I went through that in April and I just now feel like I'm getting back to my old self.  Praying for sticky babies for all of us!
  • Options
    *tw* I had him 3 1/2 months ago. We transferred just 1. Best wishes to you. Hopefully you will get a great hubby birthday surprise! 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • Options
    Thank you so much! Congrats on your little guy!
  • Options
    I’d just go ahead and test but I have zero self control.  Good luck!
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• Options
    Update*** I actually wokt up today with really tender/sore breasts.  I said before that symptom had come and gone but has been more intense and steady today.  Praying!
  • Options
    I too have very little self control but my fear of seeing a negative test has overridden my very serious lack of self control. I did do a couple "homemade" tests just for fun  that were fairly inconclusive, but somehow left me feeling a little better. 
  • Options
    Finger crossed for you!
  • Options
    Feeling crampy today and its freaking me me out.  :# I really dont know how to feel.