February 2019 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change September 9

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: What's your favorite part of being pregnant so far?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change September 9

• 1. 18 wks, artichoke
    2. This weekend has been the best so far energy-wise, I did homework, cleaned the house, got groceries. Hormone-wise I'm a blubbering fool  
    3. Not till next week. 
    4. I should be raving on my super supportive, albeit lazy, husband and DD for taking such great care of me. I'd like to thoroughly bitch about my crampy legs. They're driving me crazy!
    5. How adorable my DD is when she talks about her baby brother. She's going to love being a big sister! 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

17 weeks. Tall as box of tissues. 

2. How are you feeling?

Struggling with mental health. Thankfully I have tools. 

Therapist and Midwife! 

My hair is growing so fast. I'm growing out a pixie cut, so it has been awesome. I sped through the awkward stage. 

“My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 19, a zuchinni

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good... energy has shown up as of yesterday, hallelujah!

3. Any appointments this week?  Anatomy scan

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?  MIL lives with us... please clean up your damn crumbs off the counter when youre done in the kitchen... so tired of it, get stronger glasses so you can see your mess ffs!!

5. GTKY: What's your favorite part of being pregnant so far? Last u/s and hearing hb on doppler once a week!

• Are we the only three?! My Dr doesn't deliver on the weekends, so she said if I want her, then keep my legs closed till Monday. Lol but wtf

18 weeks - artichoke!

2. How are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good. Feeling pretty fat, though. Haha.

Routine OB appointment tomorrow. The only thing my doctor has been concerned about is gaining enough weight. I'm hopeful I've reached what she's asked.

No real rants or raves related to pregnancy. I am curious about flying while pregnant, though. We'll be heading to Australia and the longest flight is 13.5 hours. I've done it many times before so I'm pretty confident that I can handle it while pregnant. Buuuttttt, any tips on how to keep comfortable? Has anyone else been on flights while pregnant?

I love watching my bump grow. I so love how excited my husband is by everything. It's been fun!

• @sonicearplugs we're due date twins. :-) 
    I'll be flying in November, but it's only a 3 hour flight, and it'll be my first flight pregnant. So sorry, no advice...
  • @lzzfrancisco I've had weekend babies before and it is super common for docs to not want to do weekend shifts. As long as you have a good rapport with your nurses, it should be fine.  
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • @episcowitch my DD was born on a Saturday. And her edd was NYE so I never really expected my ob to be there... I completely agree about the nurses making all the difference!
  • @lzzfrancisco nurses make the world go round. I'm sure there are problematic ones out there, but I have been so incredibly lucky. 

18 weeks. An artichoke.

2. How are you feeling?

Good! Finally getting my energy back :smile:

Yes, checkup with my doctor today, prenatal class on Wednesday.

Wishing my belly would actually pop out. Just feeling bloated and fat. 

Finally feeling my little shrimp start to wiggle around in there this last week or so. Feeling so in love :heart:

• So my edd changed as of my july u/s and i wasnt informed.  Now in feb 2 which means ill be heading over to the sat ticker change later this week!  

Who knows what the mw will say about edd when she gets a/s results for my appt next week but we shall see.