February 2019 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 9/7

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: Besides cooler weather, what are you most looking forward to for fall?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 9/7

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 19, mango

2. How are you feeling? Ok just a little run down. I slept on my neck wrong so that sucks but it’s feeling better as I’m moving around. 

3. Any appointments this week? Anatomy scan on Monday!! Can’t wait!!

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? So happy it’s Friday and we have our AS so soon! Also feeling baby kick daily has been really reassuring. 

Going trick or treating with DD. She will be two and will actually be able to say trick or treat so I’m excited. Plus we got her an adorable butterfly costume! 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 19 weeks, mango! 

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good for the most part! 

3. Any appointments this week? We had our anatomy scan on Tuesday! So good to see baby again, everything looks good as far as I’m aware 

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Lots of movement now, which is exciting. Way more and easier than I remember with DD

Pumpkin everything . Plus Halloween with DD should be fun this year! 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 16, avocado (or chipmunk with no tail..which seems morbid)

2. How are you feeling? Tired! This was our first full week of classes (I teach at a university) and I am just crawling to the finish line this Friday. 

3. Any appointments this week? I had an OB appointment on Tuesday, got to hear the hb which is always great. 

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I keep forgetting that my bday is coming up, but it is! I have to remember to do something nice.

5. GTKY: Besides cooler weather, what are you most looking forward to for fall? Hot chocolate! I have been wanting to drink some all summer but it's been too soupy out.

• @eggsandwich2019 I love hot chocolate! My husband makes fun of me bc as soon as the temp dips below 75 I’m like, hot chocolate time! 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

19w, another mango!

2. How are you feeling?

Overall feeling pretty good.  I am either constipated or have the runs, and sometimes the commute/humidity get to me and make me light headed.

Not until 9/20 for the AS.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

I choose rant!  My office is on the ground floor and the doorway is in an alcove.  Second time this week some guy used it to pee.  Really not digging the urine scent cooking in the sun, but I guess it really wouldn’t be Manhattan without a near constant scent of piss. Boof.

Fall is my favorite season.  Love the changing of the leaves, going apple picking, sitting on the stoop with some hot apple cider, and of course Halloween candy!

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    18 weeks! Baby is a sweet tater, which is fitting because I have been eating everything sweet potato! 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Good for the most part. Got my first bad case of swelling/water retention in my shins and ankles, but I did eat a whole big bag of sunflower seeds that day...SALT! 

I have an oncologist appointment to monitor my cervical dysplasia, but got my AS scheduled for the 18th!

4. Rants/raves/questions?
    Having a hard time distinguishing baby movement from "me" movements (muscle pops, gas, etc). FTM + being curvy also not making it easier. Lol. 

5. GTKY
    Fall is the best!!!!! I have a Harry Potter reading nook I curl up in all autumn with hot cocoa, cider, or tea and good books! But mostly looking forward to bonfires in the backyard. 
  • Better late than never??

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 18 weeks - artichoke (wtf?)

2. How are you feeling? Good! Definitely sleeping better, which translates to feeling better overall. I still puke occasionally, but it's not a big deal.

3. Any appointments this week? YES! Anatomy scan and appointment on Thursday! We're seeing a new OB in the practice, which I'm excited about.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Also LOVING all the movement from baby these days. It's really sweet. I feel like I'm not nearly as big this time around as I was with DS though, which is weird. When I lay flat my stomach is still almost completely flat. When I stand up it's impossible to hide, but the laying down part is weird.

5. GTKY: Besides cooler weather, what are you most looking forward to for fall? Every. Single. Thing. I guess I'll go with the comfort food - I love the soups, stews, roasts, etc. that we indulge in when it gets cool outside. I mean I love a good piece of grilled fish as much as the next girl, but sometimes I just want a big bowl of pot roast with decadent mashed potatoes.