Pregnant after IF

2nd Trimester Discussion w/o Sept 3rd

mayflower513mayflower513 member
edited September 2018 in Pregnant after IF

Happy Labor Day and September, ladies!  I’m taking over for @mag1cbeli3ver since this is her last week in 2nd tri - congrats!!

How far along?

Appts this coming week?

How're you feeling this week?

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: What’s you’re favorite thing about fall?

Mommies to be:

@josiepasta11/27 TWIN BOYS!! 

@eabrahamson11/28 BOY!

@mag1cbeli3ver12/1 BOY!

@joslynj1112/1 GIRL/BOY TWINS! 

@prudence9-212/6 BOY!

@Ilky12/12 BOY!

@decemberdoll2712/15 BOY!

@artemis61812/21 GIRL! 

@tosh241/7

@mayflower5132/4 BOY!

@LynnNJ2/2 BOY!

@darkstar422/13 BOY!

@JamieH20002/20 FINDING OUT!

@halips 2/24 BOY!

Please, also let me know if I can add any updates to the list, and include your EDD if it's your first time posting here! ❤❤❤

Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

Re: 2nd Trimester Discussion w/o Sept 3rd

• How far along? 18 weeks

Appts this coming week? None - my AS is next Monday!

How're you feeling this week?  Ok.  I have awful heartburn tonight, it’s never been this bad in my life.  I also had a miserable cold for a couple of days but today I’m feeling better.

Rants/Raves:  I’ve actually been feeling more movement over the last week but it’s still like one or 2 kicks then nothing for hours or a day.  I’m in vacation until Saturday and don’t have a Doppler so this is going to be a long week!

GTKY: What’s you’re favorite thing about fall?  The cooler sweater weather and changing leaves.  And thanksgiving!!

TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• @mayflower513 Wow, your AS is coming right up! Doing anything exciting for vacation this week?

How far along? I’ll be 17 weeks tomorrow!

Appts this coming week? Nope. Next midwife appointment and AS are in a couple of weeks!

How're you feeling this week? Actually I’m feeling pretty great! No major symptoms right now. MH was sick though, so I’ve been super paranoid about that and doing all I can to stay healthy. 

Rants/Raves: I start back to work this week! That’s both a rant and a rave. I love teaching and can’t wait to get back in the classroom, but I still have so much prep to do! Also I’m supposed to be switching offices, but our facilities people seem to be months behind on getting stuff done. 

GTKY: What’s you’re favorite thing about fall? I love fall!! For the first time in my life I live somewhere with actual seasons, and I love seeing the leaves change. I also can’t wait for cooler temps. I sleep better when it’s cold!

• Loading the player...
  • @mayflower513 thanks for taking over! Its my last check in too so I hope all you ladies continue to have a smooth 2nd tri! @JamieH2000 I hope your uterus pops soon, but I am glad they are watching you closely until then.

How far along? 27+4

Appts this coming week? I have my glucose test on Friday, only hoping I can keep this drink down!

How're you feeling this week? Right now mostly heartburn and the struggle to do everyday tasks is becoming more real

Rants/Raves: Nothing major this week, just trucking along.

GTKY: What’s your favorite thing about fall? I love that the weather cools off, especially being pregnant and we love Halloween!!

Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*

•  How far along?
    26w 5d

Appts this coming week?

Nothing this week 

How're you feeling this week?

Pretty good other than diabetes that has got worse lately  

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: What’s you’re favorite thing about fall?

Definitely the colors!!!

TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• mag1cbeli3vermag1cbeli3ver member
    edited September 2018
    @mayflower513 Thanks for getting this started this week! 1 week til your AS - that's awesome! I hope it goes by quickly for you, but also that you get to enjoy your vacation!

@darkstar42 I hope your H is feeling better and he kept everything to himself!

@Joslynj11 Last week of 2nd tri - congratulations! So excited to move up with you next week! And I love Halloween! It's definitely one of my favorite days!
    ETA - GL with your glucose screening! I did mine Friday and I didn't think the drink was too bad.

How far along? 27 weeks 3 days!

Appts this coming week? Nothing this week.

How're you feeling this week? Still feeling good, but, I woke up to a huge knot tightening in my calf on Sunday morning! It was so painful for about 2 minutes. It's still there and I can't see to get it to work out. Hoping it goes away soon.

Rants/Raves: Rant - My MIL bought us some clothes for the baby, which was really sweet! But, she insists on getting EVERYTHING Lion King since that's what the nursery theme is (loosely, anyway). It's like, we really don't need everything to be themed. It's okay. But the thing that really got me is, when she was showing us the outfits, there was one in particular which she came right out and said "I think this should be his going-home-from-the-hospital outfit! It's perfect!" Okay, thanks for the clothes and suggestion, but I'm pretty sure we've already picked an outfit to have him come home in. I know grandparents get excited, but there are certain things that DH and I are going to take care of because this is our baby, our first baby! It just gets aggravating! Rant over.

GTKY: What’s you’re favorite thing about fall? Everything! I love fall! I'm definitely with the others who like the cooler weather! I would just like to be able to wear jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, and maybe some boots, without being drenched in sweat!

Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Hello ladies. I was absent last week mostly due to feeling miserable from the lack of sleep. 

@mag1cbeli3ver and @prudence9-2 congrats on graduating to the 3rd tri! I'll be following you soon hopefully! :)

@Joslynj11 is your doctor ok with drinking / eating something alternative to the glucola drink?

@mayflower513 glad you are feeling better!

How far along? 25+6

Appts this coming week? Going to lab on friday for glucose and some blood testing. My midwife is ok with me eating or drinking something else instead of the glucola drink so I am very happy, although, 50 grams of sugar (in any form) is still to much for me since I dont eat sugar. Hopefully the results wont be misleading.

How're you feeling this week? Lately every day is miserable because of the hip pain I have when I'm sleeping. Can't sleep from the pain, it hurts very bad. Also, my baby is in breech position which is ok for my stage, but the little munchkin is tap dancing on my bladder and cervix which is soo painful. Plus I'm tired of going to bathroom every 15 mins. It seems like he moved so its not that bad, but last week was pretty tough!

Rants/Raves: I ordered bunch of hand made knit stuff for my baby, I cant wait to receive them. They are just too adorable. 

GTKY: What’s you’re favorite thing about fall? I need the weather to cool off immediately, I have no ankles anymore from the swelling, which is related to heat / humidity. It's still hot but hopefully it will cool off soon. Unfortunately, in southern california there are no seasons besides spring and summer, so I'm missing the foliage 

• @mayflower513- yay for feeling movement! I went camping this weekend and brought my doppler along, just in case i got nervous! 

@darkstar42- teaching has got to be hard when you are pregnant! I am tired after work and I mostly sit. Props to you! 

@joslynj11- thanks girl! Can't believe its already the third tri for you next week. That is extra special with twins I think :)

@mag1cbeli3ver- that is funny about your MIL! Hopefully she will forget all about the outfit by the time you are bringing baby home. My mom mentioned she had a list of names for us, but I kind shut her down and said we have a list but won't be sharing. I don't want to hear any of them even!

@ilky- I think eating candy/sugar would be much better than that drink! I will have to ask my OB if I can do that!

How far along? I will be 16 weeks tomorrow!

Appts this coming week? I go in thursday for another cervix/uterus check. For those that didn't see my late post last week, I now have been diagnosed with an "incarcerated uterus". Essentially my ute is stuck in my pelvis and creating lots of pee issues. The OB consulted with the MFM and they aren't too concerned yet and believe it should naturaally resolve. So they have me doing "knee to chest" exercises (kinda like child's pose) and essentially sticking my butt in the air for 10 mins 3 times per day. 

How're you feeling this week? Still have nausea here and there, but really really just hoping my ute is free on Thursday!

Rants/Raves: I have already ranted enough I think :)

GTKY: What’s you’re favorite thing about fall? Like you ladies, I like the fall and the cooler weather- especially for sleeping. I love fall, but live in WI and dread the long winter after. So fall is a little bittersweet since it means winter is coming...

History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • IlkyIlky member
    edited September 2018
    @JamieH2000 I'm so sorry to hear that you are dealing with lots of peeing too! I hope it will resolve on its own and nausea will also be gone. It's not the same thing but I had plecanta previa and doctors told me that it would resolve on its own, and it did! just wanted to give you hope :)
  • Hi All-

Sorry for the delay in posting, this week has been a mess!

How far along?15w4d

Appts this coming week? Nope, next is with the MFM on the 12th

How're you feeling this week? crappy! I developed a sinus infection last Thursday that is really hanging on now. And I woke up with a stiff neck yesterday that was worse this morning. To top it all off, our dogs got sprayed by a skunk last night, what a nightmare! At least baby is still doing well!

Rants/Raves: We told my family and extended family that we're expecting over the weekend. Everyone was so supportive and excited, except one of my aunt's. She said "Try to hang on to this one". Seriously, wtf? It was really upsetting and one of my brothers even told her "to get the hell away from me before he had to take her out" lol

GTKY: What’s you’re favorite thing about fall? The weather, the colors, the food. All of it!

@mayflower513 Good luck with your AS on Monday! I'm sorry to hear you've got heartburn and cold. Being sick and pregnant is miserable! is there anything you take for heartburn that works?

@darkstar42 I hope this week at school goes smoothly! 

@Joslynj11 good luck on your glucose test tomorrow!

@mag1cbeli3ver I may by biased,but I feel like MILs are just like that. Aggravating and opinionated lol Good luck!

@Ilky I hope you are able to find from relief from the hip pain. Have you tried chiropractic? 

@JamieH2000 oh no!  Fingers crossed that your uterus moves, and soon!

*TW* Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 37 /PCOS DH: 37/no issues TTC: 7/13
    Started with RE 12/14; 3 failed rounds of clomid, started letrozole
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #1 - 9/15 Cancelled Day 9
    IVF #2- started stims 10/24  ER- 11/15 6 eggs- 5 fertilized/ 1 frozen
    FET #1 -1 embryo-12/9/15- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #2- 2 embryos- April 4th-BFN
    ERA-June 8- results show need 12 addt'l hours of PIO
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Confirmed singleton-Heartbeat on 9/19-160bpm! EDD: May 1, 2017, It's a girl!!
    Pre-term labor/loss-stillborn at 18w. 
    FET #4- 1 embryo-Aug 12th-BFP on 8/23 Beta #1-112 Beta #2-298 Beta #3-1010
    Confirmed Identicals!- Heartbeats seen on 9/8  Miscarriage on 9/18
    FET #5- 1 embryo- 1/12/18-BFN
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.
    IVF#4- April 2018 8 eggs, 7 fertilized/3 frozen
    FET #6- 1 embryo- 6/11/18- BFP on 6/21 Beta #1-446, Beta #2-1841 
    Confirmed singleton- 6/29/18 HB-157 EDD: February 22, 2019. It's a Boy!

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @halips- OMG your aunt, WTH is wrong with her?! Good for your brother!! 

@ilky- thanks girl!  DId you get diagnosed with placenta previa at your A/S? just curious on when they notice that normally...

My Appointment went great today. Started off with the doppler and it was like immediate where she put it on my tummy. HB of 155, so i think its pretty good for 16 weeks. Then she did the cervix check and she said it was much more anteverted than last week (where it was still very retoverted), so she is pretty sure my uterus is "freed" from incarceration! my bladder issues have been some better, but still going ALL the time- like hourly, when I am fully hydrated. Just hard to sleep or go all the time at work. I'm hoping as baby moves forward and up even more, I will get some relief before the baby gets big and heavy in the third tri. Thanks again for your all your support!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Back for # 2!
  • @halips wow! Can’t bekieve your aunt said that!!!

@JamieH2000 that’s great news!!! Glad to hear! Do you have to continue with the exercises you’ve done to free it?

AFM... at work we have daily morning meetings that are called Stand-up. Many tech companies do that. The point is that everyone is standing and so the meeting will not go long because ppl want to sit down. Anyway, it’s getting really uncomfortable for me to stand. I don’t mind standing when I walk. But standing still is tough for me. I think I’ll have to tell my boss that I want to sit down for that. Im petite and already gained 20% of my old weight! So it’s really tough for me to just stand still. 
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.

• @prudence9-2- I don't think I have to continue them, but maybe I will once or twice a day just to keep things moving up. Its been hard three times per day since it makes me sick in the morning and then I work 9-10 hours. I def think you should be allowed to sit! I don't see any reason why they would object :)
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • @JamieH2000 The point of these meeting is that everyone stands up. But i don’t think they can say anything...

I I think you should do the exercise at least once a day. Just to make sure it’s not going back.  When is your next appt??

• Congratulations on moving on to 3rd tri @prudence9-2 @ilky @Joslynj11!

@prudence9-2  I don’t think they could say no to you asking to sit!  You could probably get them in trouble if they said no which I’m sure they don’t want to take chances on.

@darkstar42 we are in the cape.  It’s nice - except when it said AC apparently it only meant in the bedrooms!  It’s also only about 1.5 hours from home so it wasn’t a long trip which was also nice.

@JamieH2000 yay for the uterus popping out!  You must be so relieved.  I’d definitely keep doing the excercises 1-2x a day unless there is absolutely no chance it can go back down, which I wouldn’t think it could but I’m obviously not a professional!

@halips indid take Benadryl for the cold one night but it didn’t seem to help.  Luckily the super congested phase was only like a day and I caught a fever starting before it ever got high and it never came back.  Now I just blow my nose non stop for the last like 4 days, I’ll take it!  One day I got extremely dizzy, like room spinning severely for 2-3 minutes.  It hasn’t happened again but it was scary.  And OMG your aunt!!!  What nerve!  I’d probably have had to leave the room before I hit her myself after a comment like that.  Is she known for making ridiculous comments like that?  My husband has an aunt like that.  

Thank you everyone for the well wishes on the AS - I’m so excited/nervous for it!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @halips That was SOOOO rude of your Aunt! I don't even know what I would have thought or done, so sorry for the negativity! 

@JamieH2000 glad to hear your uterus is popping out more!!!

@mayflower513 Good Luck on Monday!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes with my glucose test this afternoon, I hope it goes well! I think it's too late to do anything other than the drink but I plan on mixing it with Seltzer water to help cut the taste so FX haha
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry

• Good luck to everyone having the glucose test today. Like @mag1cbeli3ver I didn’t think the drink was bad. Actually I absolutely loved it. I usually don’t like sweet juices. But I really enjoyed drinking it. Haha. I kept telling the nurse who was sitting by me as I was drinking “wow, this is so good” she must have thought I was nuts. Well, it came back above 200. So I was diagnosed with GD and that was the last sweet thing I had in over 16 weeks!!!! 

• @halips yes, I've been seeing chiropractor but wasnt regular. I saw her again on wednesday and yesterday I saw a pelvic floor therapist, and FINALLY I was able to sleep last night. The therapist is super expensive but I have to get better before dropping dead somewhere from misery. I'm just praying it will just keep getting better :)

@JamieH2000 I was spotting (brown) and cramping around 12-13 weeks and they asked me to come in. When they checked with ultrasound they saw it was previa. Thank God next time I went (in 3 weeks) it had already moved. But, I am so happy for your uterus is freed and baby HB is great! Well, I know it wont be the answer you are looking for but peeing things will jsut get worse. I pee literally every 30 mins (and I am not drinking ton of water). And, when he was tap dancing on my bladder I was peeing every 15 mins lol
  • @JamieH2000 so glad to hear that things improved! And 155 sounds like a perfect HB!! 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @prudence9-2- my next appt isn't until my A/S in 4 weeks. Its going to be a long four weeks!

@mayflower513- How did the A/S go?! I'm sure it was awesome to see baby again!

@joslynj11- how was the gluclose test?

@ilky- wow thats crazy they saw the previa so early. During my last scan at 15 weeks, I asked if I had an anterior or posterior placenta and she had a hard time telling! SHe guessed posterior, but maybe they will say more formally at the A/S. I think the peeing often is here to stay, but it has been at least better than it was the last week. Last night i only got up twice and it had been 3-5 times per night before, so I will take it!

@mag1cbeli3ver- thanks girl! I am ready for the rest of this pregnancy to be uneventful!
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • I completed it! SO that's def half the battle. I should get the call soon if I failed.
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN