Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 9/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 9/7

• Month/Cycle: 10 (6 benched) 

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -1,0

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: I tested this morning because I’m a dummy. I was awake at 5am when DH got up so I thought what the heck. BFN. I will hold off to test again until Sunday like I originally should have. 

R/R: I haven’t been sleeping well and I am not sure why. I tried some baths with magnesium salt and feel zero difference. 

CS/Q: I plugged my numbers into FF instead of a kindara. It put my O date ahead by one day and lowered my coverline. I also plugged in a few other charts. I haven’t liked using FF in the past, but maybe I didn’t give it a good chance. 

• marebear15marebear15 member
    edited September 2018
    @meatballs37 - I can see a case for O on CD15, but either way it's still very early to turn a test. FX for the weekend.

Month/Cycle: 4/4
    CD/DPO: 31/7
    Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0
    Typical LP length: 11
    Testing: DPO12
    R/R: This cycle is soooo long! I know that stress from my sister's wedding delayed O by a week, so I'm really glad I was keeping track otherwise I'd be peeing on all the things and wondering what was up.

CS/Q: FF still doesn't like DPO5's temp, so I'm leaving it discarded for now. It keeps taking my CHs away when I put it in. :ne:neutral:

• Loading the player...
  • @meatballs37 I agree with your FF chart. Especially since you had 2 +OPK days. Your temps are looking great too with the increase. 

@marebear15 FF still doesnt like my temp from 2DPO either. I think FF should go home this month... It seems drunk ;)

Month/Cycle: 5/4 

CD/DPO:  18/4

Timing: -5,-4,-3

Typical LP length: 12-14 

Testing: WFAF 

R/R: Got my 3 F's ready for the weekend! Football, fun and FOOD!  

CS/Q: nothing out of the normal on this chart except for 2dpo temp and being discarded.

• Month/Cycle: cycle 5

CD/DPO: CD23 / 8DPO

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing: I tested this morning but it wasn't exactly with FMU. I woke up early because I had to pee really bad but my H was in the bathroom and I didn't want to take all my testing stuff (cup, Wondfo) and have H ask me questions. So I peed. Had to pee again 30 mins later, I tested this time and it was a BFN. No big deal. It's still super early. I wasn't supposed to test before Sunday anyway  :#

R/R: I got the Wondfo HPTs for free because the Amazon vendor messed up my order. 

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @rikiteacup I was kicking myself for testing before Sunday this morning too. Because now I’ve been in a funk of a mood because of it. 

@klmcguire What is your fave football team and food? Man I could go for some beer cheese dip right now. 

@marebear15 Your timing looks spot on with FF. I bet you are glad the wedding is over. Weddings can be so strmuch awful when you are in them as opposed to just going as a guest.
  • @meatballs37 OMG beer cheese dip sounds amazing. That may have to be added to my menu, with soft pretzels! YUMMM.

I am an Auburn Fan... I cheer for Bama when we aren't playing each other, but I am mainly here for the food and beer! 

This weekend I am doing wings, spinach dip with pita chips and some smoked sausage. 

• @klmcguire yaaaas soft pretzels! Get in my belly! I love football/tailgating food. This is the best time of year! 
  • Month/Cycle: Cycle 7

CD/DPO: CD 21, 9 DPO (I think)

Timing: I got ewcm super early on which was strange, so I think we timed it well. Stupid of me, but I didn’t take OPKs during that time, I only took them when my app said I was supposed to ovulate and they were negative.

Typical LP length: 13 

Testing: I no longer test until day 40 ever since my chemical.

R/R: If it doesn’t happen this month, fingers xd that our vacation next month will help out. 

CS/Q: Really sore bbs, but I know that means nothing for me
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 - excited to be able to post in this thread. 

CD/DPO: 17/1

Timing: -4,-2,-1,1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: I’ll wait until late weekend - maybe Sunday? I usually start to spot Monday/Tuesday before AF shows up. If I can hold off until we go away the following weekend that’d be nice but unlikely. 

R/R: I’ve been tracking my cycle for about a year using an app called Clue but never did my BBT. Turns out my ovulation pain occurs a day prior to ovulation at least that’s what my temp indicates. So I’m kind of regretting not getting another BD in on O day but Whatever. Rave: last night my DH felt my head and said “you better take your temperature, it feels like to have a fever” so I did (no fever).  Turns out he interpreted me explaining the importance of a sustained temperature spike after ovulation as it being a good thing if I had a fever. Bless him. Seriously. He was so excited that it would be an indicator of conception.....

CS/Q: 
  • *lurking*
    @julfiastro temp spike can happen up to several days after ovulation in some women, but what it can tell you from a full chart is that you did ovulate, if you are sustaining a temp and approximately when your most fertile days are. The cramping pain can sometimes indicate ovulation is occurring but could also be the fallopian tubes after ovulation. Are you tracking CM (cervical mucus) too? That would be a pretty pertinent puzzle picture because in most women you experience super fertile eggwhite-like mucus in the days leading up to ovulation, then after ovulation the mucus dries up quickly, often returning to creamy, sticky, lotiony in small amounts. The eggwhite mucus is optimal for both transporting and providing energy/nourishment for sperm as they make their journey and can keep them alive for several days while they travel to the egg. So if you see that mucus start up, it's usually a good indicator to BD/HIO. 
  • @mamanbebe thanks. I track all the things - my CM has been lighter this month than in the past but I’ve been taking CB Advance OPKs and it indicated three high days and then I got a peak day 48 hrs before I suspected I O’d. And my CP matched what I was seeing on the OPK (it got higher, softer and more open leading up to Friday). All 4 of my tracking apps pin pointed Friday as my O day. 

Thanks for the info. Just thought it was sweet that DH was trying to do his part (outside of the obvious contributions)
  • @meatballs37  SOOOO... It was my first time making pretzels, but let me tell you. This sh*t was AMAZING. Pic in spoiler.