November 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change (9/5)

How far along are you? How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What do you miss most about NOT being pregnant? 
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (9/5)

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  32 - hard hat, armadillo, florida pomelo

Appointments this week?  Friday

Symptoms?  heartburn, insomnia, leg cramps, appetite decrease, constipation

Rant/Rave/Questions?  They painted the nursery and it's way brighter than it looked in the sample (which was painted on the wall). I called DH crying and he was like "i'm sure it looks just like the sample" and then he came home and saw it and was like "it's way brighter than the sample!" So...ugh. With the new chair and carpet being delayed it's like this nursery is destined never to be completed!

Pregnancy Tickererm, generally not having to worry so much about everything I put in/on/near my body? As a very specific one though I miss not ordering a drink when DH and I go to dinner dates. It doesn't bother me when we're just at home or even big gatherings, but just when it's the two of us on a date night, I really want to enjoy a drink. Runner up - extra bloody steaks

• Options
    31 weeks - asparagus? Weird. 

Appointments this week?  
    Nope

Symptoms?  
    Serious hip and lower back pain especially in the morning. Tired, grumpy, large. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I feel like I’ve finally started nesting - we started getting baby shower gifts to the house and I’ve washed and put away everything and ordered most everything we need from the nursery. 

oh man. Wine and meat and cheese plates? That sounds selfish but man, a glass of wine and some soft cheese and salami sounds like pure heaven. Also, I miss feeling like I have control over my body - I was super healthy and in a great spot mentally and physically, and this little babe has decided they hate everything except bread, peanut butter and junk food! I am looking forward to feeling like “myself” again. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    29 weeks - acorn squash

Appointments this week?  
    Yes, yesterday I had my 28 week check up and gestational diabetes screen. I didn't think the orange drink was bad at all. Baby is measuring on track, so that's great.

Symptoms?  
    Foot pain and acid reflux

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm having a really hard time reining in my grumpy self at work. 

GTKY: What do you miss most about NOT being pregnant?  Sleeping through the night. I told my husband I'm becoming an infant. I'm up 4 times a night.
  • Options
    30 weeks - zucchini or a cantaloupe 

Appointments this week?  
    One on Friday with my OB - might be just a routine check up or he might do an in office sonogram since I spotted once the other day since I have a low lying placenta 

Symptoms? 
    Groin pain - heartburn - hip pain - sleepless nights - super early mornings

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    We ordered our crib which makes this feel like baby girl is really on the way! Also only about 10 more weeks! Hoping she stays out until DH is home from his deployment 

I miss not worrying as much! Also not having heartburn. I never had it before until about week 24 and it’s hit me every day since :(
  • Options
    31 Weeks. An asparagus- which seems smaller than last week’s eggplant to me. 

Appointments this week?  
    Nope. Next week! 

Symptoms?  
    Exhaustion. Achiness. Peeing all the time. Emotional. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I’m loving all the movements. 

Sleeping well. 
  • Options
    29 weeks.  Acorn squash, pineapple.

Appointments this week?
    None

Symptoms?
    It feels like weights are sitting on my hips.  Waking up super early for no reason.  Some super emotional days.  So effing uncomfortable.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    We're FINALLY getting our bedrooms painted next week and moving my stepson to the basement so I will be able to start putting baby boy's room together :)

Being able to walk without waddling.  I just want my body back.  I can't WAIT to not feel so damn uncomfortable!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers