Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY Wednesday 9/5

edited September 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant

What is is your favorite Disney/Pixar/Animated film?
Favorite Disney/Pixar/Animated film song?

*edit because bumpin mobile is hard.

Re: GTKY Wednesday 9/5

• Options
    Even though I love every single one of them a bit more than an adult should admit, I have to say that Robin Hood (with all the animals!!) is my all time favorite. We watched it alllllllllll the time when I was growing up. I know every single line in it!

My favorite Disney song is definitely a tie between “Under the Sea” and “Hakuna Matata”. Because - let’s be honest - you can’t choose between those two! 
  • Options
    My favorites growing up were Cinderella and The Little Mermaid. 

Now, its Moana! Best soundtrack Disney's ever made. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Favorite Disney film(s) are the Toy Story trilogy.  I also LOVE Moana and Mulan (tied for favorite soundtracks).  

Growing up, I adored Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast (still like them lots). And the Lion King.  Oh, and Little Mermaid.  Geesh.  I love Disney.
  • Options
    riff323riff323 member
    edited September 2018
    Oh man, it's really hard to choose! I think my all-time favorite is 101 Dalmatians, but I also really love the Lion King and Moana and Frozen are awesome too! And of course Lady and the Tramp and Cinderella and Aladdin...

I love "How Far I'll Go" and "Let It Go." They give me all the feels.

ETA: Oh! And "Circle of Life!"
  • Options
    This is so hard! My favorite film is probably "Beauty and the Beast" and my favorite song is "I'll Make a Man Out of You." You just can't get those lyrics out of your head.
  • Options
    The Little Mermaid. I can recite and sing the entire movie all by heart. Pretty sad, right?
  • Options
    Add me to the little mermaid club! I remember begging my mom to let me dye my hair red as a kid. 
  • Options
    Ditto for the Cinderella childhood fave. Little Mermaid made me cry (specifically Ursula).

Right now my favourite/most watched is probably Finding Nemo. Favourite soundtrack is Frozen, followed by Beauty and the Beast. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    Lion king and the fox and the hound for favorite movies.

Love mulan soundtrack
  • Options
    Mulan! Lion King is a close second. 
  • Options
    It is probably a tie between the little mermaid and beauty and the beast.  I cant choose a favorite song from beauty and the beast, so I pick Kiss the girl from little mermaid.
  • Options
    Total "Dis-nerd" over here!  There are SO many I don't know how to choose!  I love "Sleeping Beauty".  The fight over the color of Aurora's dress is one of my favorite animation sequences.  For the record, I like the dress better in blue. :)  I did go through a major obsession with "Little Mermaid" when it came out, though (I was in second grade).  Fun Fact: the actor who voiced Sebastian was the original Mufasa in "Lion King" on Broadway.  If "Lion King" the musical can count as Disney music, then that entire soundtrack is my favorite. <3 "He Lives in You" is just so beautiful.
  • Options
    My favorite movie is Anastasia. 

My favorite song is “Part of your world” from the little mermaid. I can belt that song like no other! 

@marebear15 I love “i’ll Make a man out of you”!!! It was very close to being my favorite song.