Re: May BMB Waiting Lounge

• Options
    I've been checking every hour @aels12 and still no luck   :D
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @MegEn1 here is the waiting room board! Introduce yourself!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh thanks, @mrskoz428

Hi all! Hubs and I started trying around August 20th and I've had a few positive tests so far, so it looks like I'm probably preggers! 

I'm waffling on telling the hubs. On the one hand, he'd be so happy and especially today it might cheer him up. It also means I wouldn't have to hide my symptoms (looking at you, post-nasal drip induced sore throat and fatigue!). But on the other hand, my husband can't keep news to himself to save his life, and I know he'd have a hard time sitting on this until ~Thanksgiving. I also have a fun way in mind to tell him and the whole family in one fell swoop, which I know he'd find hilarious. Also, if I do have a miscarriage, I'd rather not put him through that. It's just so early, and this is my first one, so it's hard to believe it'll carry through till the end!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    BMB is live, ladies!
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @zuuls_mom my app still only has BMBs through April!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @megen1 I would tell him! It’s good to have a buddy through all the uncertainty and waiting 
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 I had to dig for it within the app...like, I spent an hour trying to find it. I had to fully sign out, click the community icon, then scroll near the bottom of all the different boards The Bump advertises, and then I found the May 2019 Moms board. Then I had to sign back in to be able to post and thank goodness it took me directly to the board (my app is glitchy with my phone so I was holding my breath)...  Hopefully they update the main page for BMBs soon on the app so it’s less difficult to find.
  • Options
    Not a drill ladies !!