Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Too late for implantation bleeding?

Soo today is 13dpo. I’m supposed to get AF tomorrow or Thursday and I’m typically pretty regular. This morning when I urinated I had light pink blood when I wiped. My face is breaking out a little and I was cramping yesterday and today so I thought pms was definitely happening. 2 days ago my bbt dropped slightly below the cover line but yesterday and today was back above. Took a bfn test today. I kept thinking AF would come today but clear is a whistle and not cramping anymore. I’ve had some clear sticky discharge today but the past few days it was white. Possible implantation bleeding although it seems kinda late for that?? Hubs and I DTD last night so could be from that? But I never bleed from being intimate. Hmmm just wanted some other thoughts.

Re: Too late for implantation bleeding?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I admitted that I thought it was my period but I’ve never spotted like that and then just been clear the rest of the day. No need for you to be rude. 
  • Options
    You should read the “read first, newbies” post. It says not to ask these kinds of questions here.
  • Options
    The only thing that will tell you if you’re pregnant or not is time.