1st Trimester
Options

To all those ladies testing past 5 weeks :)

mzl1mzl1 member
edited August 2018 in 1st Trimester
first time pregnancy here! Top test was Mon. On Tues, my beta was 3570 (doubling time 41 hours). My doctor doesn’t need any more blood work and scheduled me for an ultrasound. Of course yesterday (Thurs) I take an FRER anyhow and panic bc control line darker. But this morning (Fri) it’s lighter again so do you think I’m ok and should probably stop testing like a crazy girl?

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: To all those ladies testing past 5 weeks :)

• Options
    It's fine! Often times the darkness of the line has to do with how diluted your urine is upon testing.
    Also at some point your lines will stop getting darker and even fade a little. Again don't worry.
    Your doctor was clearly happy with your Betas and doesn't have concern so try to relax too. And Congrats!!

Also - it's against TOU to post pregnancy tests anywhere besides "what does a positive test look like" pinned at the top of this board. You might want to remove the image now or else the bump gods probably will. 

Congrats again! 
  • Options
    harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited August 2018
    mzl1 said:
    first time pregnancy here! Top test was Mon. On Tues, my beta was 3570 (doubling time 41 hours). My doctor doesn’t need any more blood work and scheduled me for an ultrasound. Of course yesterday (Thurs) I take an FRER anyhow and panic bc control line darker. But this morning (Fri) it’s lighter again so do you think I’m ok and should probably stop testing like a crazy girl?

**Image Removed by Admin**
    Posting pee sticks is going to get your picture deleted,  you need to post in the sticky thread at the top. A line is a line.