October 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 8/30

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY - tell us something we don’t know about you!

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 8/30

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 34 weeks; stopped looking

2. How are you feeling? Just tired and easily winded. I think we had a growth spurt because now she's simultaneously in my ribs and hitting my bladder. 

3. Any appointments this week? Tomorrow afternoon; regular checkup

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Not that I can think of now.

5. GTKY - tell us something we don’t know about you! There's a lot you don't know, but nothing super interesting. Uh, in first grade I was elected President for 2028. So you can call me Mrs. President. (That's not that interesting...)

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 34 weeks, huge.  

2. How are you feeling? Super sore and worn out. I feel like my pelvis is about to break. 

3. Any appointments this week? BPP this afternoon.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? No. 

5. GTKY - tell us something we don’t know about you! Oh man, I’m so bad at this kind of thing. Uh...I was accepted to the police academy during the summer of 2013 but found out that I was pregnant with DD right after I got my acceptance, so I had to turn it down. Part of me would still like to go through it but a bigger part of me is too scared now. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 33 weeks, size ten boat shoe

2. How are you feeling? Like a giant lumpy potato. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope! But last week the doctor did show where the head, butt and appendages are - I tried to feel them again a few times, but I can't. Just a ton of movement that feels all over the place. 

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I'm worried about finishing all the work I need to before leave starts. But then I remember that I don't care that much. 

5. GTKY - tell us something we don’t know about you! We tried for a baby for a long time, and now that it's here, I'm afraid I'm not ready or I'm not going to be a good mom. 

• Options
    @tlmill that's amazing! congrats, that's not an easy thing to do! do it, you're a badass mama now so you're even more qualified IMO. 
  • Options
     How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    33 weeks, baby is the size of celery...or a feret.

2. How are you feeling?

Tired and pretty much just over it.

3. Any appointments this week?

I had a growth scan on Monday and a regular OB appointment this morning. I'll start going twice weekly from here on out. Once at the hospital for a growth scan and once to the OB for NST.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

Nothing I can think of now. 

5. GTKY - tell us something we don’t know about you!

Hmm.  Theres a lot but I cant rhink of anything interesting haha I'll think of something and come back and edit.

@Beverlystevens that's totally normal to feel that way. I was the same way with DS! I'm sure you're going to be an awesome mama!

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 32 weeks! I don’t even know the size any more...

2. How are you feeling? It really depends on the day. Most days I feel pretty good, but I do have days where I’m super tired and crabby, and my back and feet are sore most days.

3. Any appointments this week? Just had one yesterday. He is measuring on track so just going again in 2 weeks. I did schedule the rest of my appointments up until his due date so that was crazy to me!

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I’m looking forward to being home this weekend and getting the nursery finished. I have a nice list for DH and I that I’m hoping I have the energy to accomplish! Also, Spartan football starts tomorrow so I am beyond excited for that (although it probably won’t be quite as much fun without the pumpkin beer ;))

5. GTKY - tell us something we don’t know about you! There are probably a lot of them, but one interesting fact is that I have an unexplainable fear of lady bugs. I hate them and they absolutely freak me out, and I have no idea why. 

Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    @spartan4life NO WAYYYY. my cousin is terrified of lady bugs too.  :D
  • Options
    33 weeks today and feeling great! I had my midwife appointment yesterday and a prenatal massage today where I totally fell asleep and drooled all over the sheet! Tomorrow my husband and I are going on a last lunch date before I start school again and then to the kushies outlet to see if they have mattress protectors and bassinet sheets. I think parenthood will bring s new meaning to romance for us.
  • Options
    @jemmerjams Really!?!? I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one!!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    1. 34 weeks

2. Tired and exhausted 

3. Had a BPP Monday and today I saw my midwife and had a non stress test. 

4. Wishing I knew if I need to prepare for an induction, but I have to wait for another growth scan next Tuesday apparently. Also very tired of this nagging cough, nausea and vomiting.

5. Not sure what to put here. Coming back later lol.