October 2018 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 8/29

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY - tell us something we don’t know about you!

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 8/29

• Loading the player...
  • @tropical1982 that’s awesome that you were able to do it all pro se! Not easy!
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    35! Honeydew melon (I've seen pineapple-used, coconut-used, squash-used... )

2. How are you feeling?

Tired! Big, umm nervous is a good word for it. These babies are coming in 3 weeks or less and we have no where to put them! I'm hoping that isn't the case by the end of the week...

Weekly! Tomorrow we have a check in and hopefully get a c section date

Rave- basement reno is soo close to being done!! I just want to put everything together and make it our space and get these babies a place to sleep!! Lol

I don't think I'll ever know what I want to be when I grow up. I like my job and its good money so I'll stick with it but I've never had a dream job growing up 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 32 weeks and the size of a yellow squash. 

2. How are you feeling? 

I’ve been feeling great :)  

Had my 32 week appointment yesterday and it went well. Dr. was very excited about me potentially having a vbac, which was refreshing. She said she believes it’s my best option at this point in time  

I’ve been placed on running restriction which is a bummer, but I’ll survive. 

Hmmmm...I guess most people don’t know I’m vegetarian.