November 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change (8/29)

This is for those of us with Wednesday due dates of 11/7, 11/14, 11/21, 11/28, and the 10/31 and 12/5 ladies who have joined us.

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is one new skill or talent you wish you could learn? 
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (8/29)

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  27w - babies are the size of lettuce

Appointments this week?  This is my last week off before weeklies start. 

Symptoms?  My hips hurt. Starting to pee constantly. Leaning forward and sitting up straight are challenging.

Rant/Rave/Questions? It should be acceptable for pregnant women to take naps as needed. I'm so sleepy these days! Rave - I have a pair of Crocs sandals (they look normal, I promise) and they are so comfortable on my achy pregnant feet...they're kind of squishy. Love. Other rant: I hate that my birth is so up in the air in terms of repeat VBAC or repeat CS.

GTKY: What is one new skill or talent you wish you could learn? I would love to be able to speak Spanish. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  31 - small clawed river otter, football, asparagus ? (wtf bump)

Appointments this week?  pediatrician today - DD is a healthy three year old and went over the protocol for newborns again

Symptoms?  so.much.heartburn - popping zantac and tums like candy. Still exhausted. Lots of BH.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: What is one new skill or talent you wish you could learn? I'd love to be able to knit. I tried to learn once and it did not go well. I would also love to learn another language. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    30 - zucchini??? Cabbage 

Appointments this week?  
    Had one Monday, go back in three weeks for our follow up ultrasound to check baby’s heart. 

Symptoms?  
    Is third trimester bitchiness a symptom? Because I have that. I pee a lot, headaches, tired, ready for these last 10 weeks to be over! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    The elevators at our work have been broken all week. Thankfully it’s  only three flights of stairs but I’m so grumpy about having to constantly walk up and down them. 

I wish I was crafty at anything! I would love to learn to crochet or knit, draw, calligraphy, etc. I’m so unartistic. 

• Options
    @firsttimespartanmom Bitchiness is for sure a symptom. My rage and "dgaf"ness increases the more pregnant I get.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    30 Weeks- The bump says he’s the size of a zucchini but he feels the size of a watermelon. 

Appointments this week?  
    None. 

Symptoms?  
    So much hip pain. Achiness. Braxton Hicks. Lots of peeing. Hungry but get full easily. Bitchiness. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    My husband made 40 freezer meals. He is the absolute best. 

Knitting/Sewing/crafty stuff. I scrapbook but that’s the extent of my craftiness. 
  • Options
    susan112118susan112118 member
    edited August 2018
    28 weeks- hello third trimester- eggplant 
    Appointments this week?  
    Nope- glucose test next week
    Symptoms?  
    Swollen feet if I'm up walking a lot and I definitely am feeling ready to check out at work. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Rant- I get up to pee every morning at 4am and can't fall back to sleep. I want to sleep now while I can, but it's not working for me
    Coding- I have started taking a course on edx several times, but never finish it.
  • Options
    mrsdrezmrsdrez member
    edited August 2018
    29 weeks.. acorn squash? 

Appointments this week?  
    No appointments this week. I had one last week and an ultrasound on Friday but won't get the results until my appointment next week, unless I call, but I figure if there's something wrong they'll call me. 

Symptoms?  
    I'm having a hard time falling asleep, have to pee a lot, and I'm nauseous often. I haven't stopped taking diclectin since about 14 weeks and its mostly working. Other than that I'm feeling good for now! Definitely not sharing the "Can't wait for pregnancy to be over" sentiment, I'm really enjoying it... for now haha. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Summer vacation is over and I have to go back to work next week. I would say I'm taking it harder than the majority of the kids that I know lol. 

Hmm.. I wish I could learn to be more organized! lol or learn to speak Italian (probably more realistic). 
  • Options
    @booksandcoffee 40 freezer meals!? That's a dream! 

@KellyT22 I agree with you on the naps! 
  • Options
    28 weeks - third trimesterCoconut, eggplant.

Appointments this week?
    None.

Symptoms?
    Over the past couple days I've had a little bit of brown spotting.  The baby is still moving but it doesn't seem to be as much as usual.  Two days ago my midwife said she wasn't that concerned unless it turned red/pink but I'm so torn on what to do!  Still super effing uncomfortable.  I'm wearing a support band but sometimes wonder if I have it too tight...my lower belly feels kind of tight sometimes.  I want to say the BH contractions were more at the top of the uterus than the bottom when I had them with DD.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I'm randomly waking up at like 4-430 and not being able to fall back asleep.  DH's alarm goes off at 3am and usually I don't hear it but now it's starting to wake me up and then I'm screwed!

I want to learn how to play the accordion lol.  I know how to play piano so I'm wondering if I could pick it up easily.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers